Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's got the front to go, I hardly think it'll be suitable for Harvey, way too noisy and a very late night for him. She won't be in a rush to get home thats for sure. Also if Lego Man isn't in attendance that tells us all we need to know. As if Roger Mellie Man on the Telly would miss a chance to gurn away the night on the telly!

Reactions: 20
As much as I sympathise with Harvey and his situation - he seems a sweet young man. I really hope Marcus wins just so I don’t have to read what an amazing Mum she is and she made an award winning programme about how hard she works as a Mum to Harvey.

Marcus is an absolute legend though (I’m a totally biased Man Utd fan though 😆) Krusty flaps would never think to use her position to help children actually be able to get a half decent meal. She’d use the kids as her meal ticket. She’s a twunt
Marcus helped thousands of kids with his campaign. KP just helped herself as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's going for the subtle classy look then. 😂 Going to watch it, I'll take one for the team. Fingers crossed she's wears one of her nylon tits out outfits. I don't think she'll win, surely Marcus will walk it, but bet they've recorded Harvey saying thanks etc, just in case.
Cole ain't gonna be there, but bet she wears the ring, to confuse her fans. Which won't take much.
Thank you, please ensure you are wearing clean underwear we want you to be refined in contrast to all the tatt on display.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's got the front to go, I hardly think it'll be suitable for Harvey, way too noisy and a very late night for him. She won't be in a rush to get home thats for sure. Also if Lego Man isn't in attendance that tells us all we need to know. As if Roger Mellie Man on the Telly would miss a chance to gurn away the night on the telly!
Didn’t she promise to take Harvey to the bar for a drink.
She won’t care about any of that, it will be very telling if he’s not there though that maybe the college wouldn’t let him attend, but she would never say that would she and make up an excuse, like she always does.

As much as I sympathise with Harvey and his situation - he seems a sweet young man. I really hope Marcus wins just so I don’t have to read what an amazing Mum she is and she made an award winning programme about how hard she works as a Mum to Harvey.

Marcus is an absolute legend though (I’m a totally biased Man Utd fan though 😆) Krusty flaps would never think to use her position to help children actually be able to get a half decent meal. She’d use the kids as her meal ticket. She’s a twunt
Yes what a difference, MR does something for poor kids even though he is loaded because he can empathise with them. She campaigns for things that benefit her directly and wheels Harvey out because it benefits her to raise her profile.

That "hair" looks like it's been cut off the arse of her dead horse.
What was it's name Wallace? I can see her swishing it about for the camera and doing a drunken speech about how the horse is there in spirit.....
... and as a hairpiece.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
What happens if she does win? Will she take Harvey up on stage for a thank you speech? What if he swears and uses the F or C words? Or is the show pre-recorded?

• Haha
Looks like she’s getting ready, must be in some hotel in London.
Could just be another set up like the one on Saturday morning. That photo could have been taken anywhere but posted as the thing loves playing games.

Reactions: 8
Yes what a difference, MR does something for poor kids even though he is loaded because he can empathise with them. She campaigns for things that benefit her directly and wheels Harvey out because it benefits her to raise her profile.

What was it's name Wallace? I can see her swishing it about for the camera and doing a drunken speech about how the horse is there in spirit.....
... and as a hairpiece.
Wallis like in Wallis Simpson...

Reactions: 6
Oi - I'm not going I tells ya!
Harvey, Sophie and Skanky going to the NTAs. Lego Lardhead will be crying packing up his Goochi Designer Romper Suit and High Top matching trainers.

Mind you, at the back of my mind I do wonder if Harvey will be a 'no show' and Crawl turns up for maximum attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If she wins she’s going to somehow get in there to “Never undewestimate the Pwicey” and a “Woo Hoo” agh I’m all rattled just thinking about it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.