Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
📢 @Binfest if you are about…. 🙏 please can you reassure us they are not going to try and pin this on Harvey….😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Evening lovely people ❤ just catching up. Congrats on the thread title Liar & thank you Penguin for doing the new one for us ❤

One thing I've never understood about old Cuntchops is why she has to shriek & shout at H all the time. It's obvious it winds him up. He uses Makaton & has known it from age 12. You never once see her (or any of his family) using it with him. You'd have thought she'd have made it her business to learn it. And teach his siblings too, so they can all understand & communicate better with him, even when used in conjunction with normal speech. My son learned enough from scratch in 2 weeks to communicate better with one of his service users, in his own time, so much of the frustration at not being understood totally was removed for that young person. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey, just thought of a new show title with Katie, it’s called The New Price is Right. There will be a hologram of the late Leslie Crowther and fab prizes up for grabs including a canteen of cutlery and matching underwear. There was one episode I think of the American version a lady ran down the stairs, she was so excited, her top fell down!
..And for the star prize.....Stinky's BARF BOMBS!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Bang on, there's no naturalness between the two of them. Just her keeping asking if and how much he loves her and her keep kissing him. There's no real affection, she didn't speak to him in a calm precise manner when he became upset, or ask the camera-men to give him some space, she quite liked him showing the dramatics, made it look like 'this is what I deal with every day' when we all know her mom looked after him until it became too much, then they had a nanny/various 'dads' and once the state agreed to pay for his care he was shipped off for welfare to deal with him. How she gets comments on what a fantastic mother she is shows the low level of parenting skills her followers must have. Can't look after her kids, can't look after her animals and is certainly too stupid to look after her best interests and keep away from idiots who indulge her.
I've said before, she doesn't GIVE love to her children she TAKES it from them like an emotional parasite.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m probably behind and this has been posted 😂😂 but remember guys it isn’t him that hurt her…
Exactly, why need another protection dog, why have her kids unfollowed HIM, why is she too traumatised if it is her prince “the one” 🤷🏻‍♀️ yet he says he has done nothing wrong. The only time he has been papped on his own since they met, was buying the pregnancy tests. 🙄 As I keep saying, nothing makes sense with this all.

Reactions: 14
She's going for the subtle classy look then. 😂 Going to watch it, I'll take one for the team. Fingers crossed she's wears one of her nylon tits out outfits. I don't think she'll win, surely Marcus will walk it, but bet they've recorded Harvey saying thanks etc, just in case.
Cole ain't gonna be there, but bet she wears the ring, to confuse her fans. Which won't take much.
You're very brave Dawn, are you going to tell us about it afterwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Fern and Joel are babysitting Buddy, open bottle of Champagne on the side in her stories 🤔

• Wow
@Binfest using “it” to dehumanise someone who disagrees with you is childish and pathetic. You clearly didn’t get my point about the eye roll reaction, it’s already an emoji, but I would like to see it added as a reaction to people’s posts. If you weren’t so keen to jump on me maybe you would have got it 🙄
[/QUOTE]
I so agree with you about "it." I didn't know Binfest did it, but a few other regulars on this thread use "it" as standard when referring to KP, and it feels so playgroundish. "I'm not going to acknowledge you as a person," and all that. I'd insert my own eyeroll emoji right here, but I'm on a PC and the emoji pop-up is so tiny that I'd probably click the thumbs-up one or something.

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing the Krusties are going to have loads of wine poured tonight - to either drown the sorrows (if she wins) or celebrate (if she doesn’t). 🤣

No idea what has happened to my Like button. I’ve reported it.😡

• Haha
I genuinely don't understand how she would even be in the running.
Parents bring up severely disabled kids all day every day, without a second thought.
Kp was, for some unfathomable reason, paid to make a documentary about herself, er, Harvey. So what?!

That could have been really interesting if based around a couple of ordinary families and their lives with their wonderful children, about coping with transport both to school and everyday etc. Useful for others. Grrrrrr.

And although H comes across as a nice lad he is no different to many others. Some of his disabilities seem to have been made up by kp.
Kp happily rips the piss out of him yet gets rewarded?

Stop the world, it's madness.

(the only tv awards thing I've ever watched was yonks ago because my friend was at the front sitting next to Alice Cooper! Said friend didn't win independently although his main series won something I think).
I'm sure I read that Harvey has never had a professional diagnosis of Prader Willi Syndrome. Is this simply something Price invented and fed to the press and now it's taken as gospel?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.