Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like that runaway juggernaut in that horror film crushing and destroying everything in its path...

Reactions: 10
Boyson with his hand on her stomach,yet another effin lie,just like wanky getting the pregnancy test and showing it on display.**
And the Mrs Boyson name place pic she posted- implying they had gotten married. When it was actually the brides!!

Reactions: 17

Same here. I wouldn't cope with the crowd/noise/wearing uncomfortable fancy clothes, let alone either of my children, who are also autistic.
I wouldn't put them through it and I would be very reluctant to put myself through it

Reactions: 20
MUA Fern, was in her car earlier, maybe she was on route to a certain house in Essex, as it will take a while to get that flawless filtered make up look!
She also has to stop off at B&Q for a pallet of Polyfilla to even-out all the wrinkles and creases in it's mangled visage.
I heard she has to use a cement mixer these days when doing the skank monster's make-up.....................................

Reactions: 19
Now that has made my piss boil
Marcus is my hero. If that trollop gets her claws into him I WILL kick right off. Mind you I think Marcus has far too much common sense to go within 100 feet of her.

I think she accidentally did right by him. She was likely more concerned with herself and this time he ended up better off.

Reactions: 9
Duel! Bleedin scary to fuck that film.
Dennis Weaver was'nt it? I'd imagine the truck drove like skanky was behind the wheel..................................................

I don't care who wins really as long as its not skanky

Reactions: 12
Gah. It was only a matter of time
I have a two word reply to that post. Swipe off!

Hang on, Swipe Off could be a new game show cross between computer game and an obstacle course with water and large prodding it

Reactions: 8
Dennis Weaver was'nt it? I'd imagine the truck drove like skanky was behind the wheel..................................................

I don't care who wins really as long as its not skanky
I couldn't find a pink horsebox lorry emoji unfortunately

Reactions: 8
Personally I wouldn't place a CEV young adult anywhere near that awards show.

(looking at today's covid figures it's going to be a long time before I feel safe amongst the maskless, I've been shielding since last year)

Why the fuck is the Scum going over old ground of hers and Petes (god he looked rough) big fat gypsy wedding.
They need to stop giving this shrivelled up scrotum exposure!!! It was 2000 and fucking 5.
I say this after reading the article top to bottom hahahhahhaa

Reactions: 27
I have a two word reply to that post. Swipe off!

Hang on, Swipe Off could be a new game show cross between computer game and an obstacle course with water and large prodding it
I have no Sm thingies like IG! Wtf is that all about and fucking Tick Tock what a cock.

Personally I wouldn't place a CEV young adult anywhere near that awards show.

(looking at today's covid figures it's going to be a long time before I feel safe amongst the maskless, I've been shielding since last year)
I’m already like that Crow! Don’t go anywhere etc.But need hair job..so next week extra care.

Reactions: 12
What an absolute tacky looking wedding...typical chavvy ideas..hair extensions for pete ? botox ? lmfao ...if you watch that programme you will see they had a pink fluffy pen for the registry book..and were told in no uncertain terms it wouldnt be allowed..............

Reactions: 18

cant stand rio either just as bad as her

Surely we have to hear something from the toxic pair soon!....it must be killing her not being in the papers everyday with her bullshit stories

Reactions: 15
@Dollylovesshoes Start eating shit loads of beetroot Dolly then you'll get your lovely pink hair back gratis
Oh god like beetroot!now why the fuck dont you get fresh beetroot boiled and sold at yer greengrocers,all fucking boils me piss ,I love fresh beet,served in brown paper bag.Like I used to get it years ago.Get home and peel it. All fresh and warm.I loved it..

I have no Sm thingies like IG! Wtf is that all about and fucking Tick Tock what a cock.

I’m already like that Crow! Don’t go anywhere etc.But need hair job..so next week extra care.
If i was darn sarf I'd pop round and do your hair for you dolly, you can choose which pink because I have loads!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.