Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has taken Buddy along for the ride tonight, what about her protection dog(s) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know I think she’ll see how much she can sell tickets to the funeral for first!
I seem to remember when Harvey was born, she was selling tickets to see the birth via some kind of live video feed. Can anyone else confirm this is true.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What happend. With Emily again? Was it something like Katie said she had a smelly Minnie or something ? Or have I imagined that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On 20 August, KP put ‘My 🌎 in one photo’ Carl did exactly the same with him and his puppy and a wink emoji.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Exactly, why need another protection dog, why have her kids unfollowed HIM, why is she too traumatised if it is her prince “the one” 🤷🏻‍♀️ yet he says he has done nothing wrong. The only time he has been papped on his own since they met, was buying the pregnancy tests. 🙄 As I keep saying, nothing makes sense with this all.
The only reason I can see she'd need another protection dog (and you all know my feelings on that one) is if Blade wouldn't protect her against her 'alleged assailant' because he KNOWS THEM TOO WELL 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Z list event already with this fodder........... Where's the Pwiceeeeee?
It’s so frustrating that most of these idiots are classed as celebs. Most of them don’t even have a skill or talent apart from being famous for being famous and having turkey teef!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey, just thought of a new show title with Katie, it’s called The New Price is Right. There will be a hologram of the late Leslie Crowther and fab prizes up for grabs including a canteen of cutlery and matching underwear. There was one episode I think of the American version a lady ran down the stairs, she was so excited, her top fell down!
Daughter's friend won the price is right, a staggering amount of Stuff.
Mostly amazing, but they also ended up with a full sized bucking bronco thing stuck in a garage for ages.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So has taken Buddy along for the ride tonight, what about her protection dog(s) 🤷🏻‍♀️
So if buddy has gone along she must be in touch with him because he had buddy on his staged walk following the alleged assault 🤷‍♀️Non of this makes sense anymore 🙁

Reactions: 15
So if buddy has gone along she must be in touch with him because he had buddy on his staged walk following the alleged assault 🤷‍♀️Non of this makes sense anymore 🙁
They might share the dog. I won’t say dogs as Carl wouldn’t have blade at his and they shipped off precious pretty quick

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They might share the dog. I won’t say dogs as Carl wouldn’t have blade at his and they shipped off precious pretty quick
He only seems to like little handbag dogs doesn't he. Quite strange that, considering the 'image' he portrays. Hmmm. 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 14
After comments above I looked on her sister Sophie’s Instagram. I love her apartment/house. The decor is just fabulous. I really like her taste, how are her choices so lovely and her sisters (KP) so cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 12
Bet she will put on her best woe is me. Though wonder if she will skip the red carpet if she is with Harvey? Surely all the paps will send him into a meltdown x

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Bet she will put on her best woe is me. Though wonder if she will skip the red carpet if she is with Harvey? Surely all the paps will send him into a meltdown x
Price will send her sister in with Harvey and price won’t miss the opportunity on the red carpet and her 80’s poses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.