Katie Price #61 Did she fall or was she hit, really we don't give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harvey does not look to be enjoying that. She isn’t going to win anyway. Kate Garraway or Roman kemp are defo winning.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
See how as soon as she clocks the cameras she is all. "only a few more Harvey then you can relax" why drag the poor lad there anyway he hasn't any interest in all the crap of a awards show... She only wanted him there for the sympathy and so no one dare ask her about the attack with her son there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I don't know much about autism but he looks bewildered poor lad! No doubt she badgered him for weeks repeating how they would have a great time and getting him to parrot whatever she said about wanting to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I seem to remember when Harvey was born, she was selling tickets to see the birth via some kind of live video feed. Can anyone else confirm this is true.
That’s true but I think she the Royal Sussex where she gave birth wouldn’t allow it.
She was on her way out back then regards to her career and it was only because of I’m a celeb she had a revival.
Says it all really how low she will stoop.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t sound like she means it when she says “sweetie pie”. slightly sinister sounding! She’s not used to being with him is my guess. Poor Harvey.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Still got the orange claws she had on when she was pictured in the car with Carl. Can’t see if she has her ring on or not, she moves her hand quickly but I don’t think she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If Carl is so innocent, why isn’t he with her tonight… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.