Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarotbaby

Sarah and Katie don’t follow each other on Instagram. Even if they had once upon a time been close, wouldn’t they still follow each other? Very sad about Sarah. She always seemed so full of life, and a total party girl. Her poor mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Lavie

Crawl smacked her, don’t detract

They had a drunk skunked up argument.. he hit her after she said he was weak … it’s been months coming on, he isn’t the brightest spark, and she played on it.. BANG
Soon after the arrest story hit the papers there was a tweet under The Sun or Dailymail or something…anyways, it accused KP of calling Carl’s mom a twat or something and he smacked her. My theory: after he smacked her for insulting his mum he demanded his ring back and she refused to take it off so he wouldn’t let her leave until she did ergo the confinement and coercive control charge. All that being said, her drug riddled brain would stoop to any level of depravity for an ounce of attention so…all of this could easily be BS.

• Wow

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
I'm with you on this - it was all very mysterious for some reason & god knows why. On 19th June, skanky appeared on Daybreak & said she was in her third trimester - that starts at 28 weeks (7 months) - let's give her the benefit of the doubt & say she was on day 1 of the third trimester, that puts date of conception 29th November. Or she could be just really thick and not know what a trimester is 😅 But i would think by your fourth child you really would know. She also said it could pop out any time now - but Jett allegedly arrived 2 months early on 18th August (could be wrong on the date)
Exactly... She also claimed her waters broke while washing kieran in the bath... As he had hurt his shoulder (yet still managed to shag her mate Jane while she was in hospital with jett... According to her of course 😏) but her waters also broke on the drive to France in her pink horse box.... But she also claimed her waters broke while she was in the bath..... So very unlucky for her waters to break 3 times 🙄😏😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
As it’s a bit quiet on the news front today and because the weather is so nice in the main, please guess how many balloons are in the photo. Nearest to my answer will win a prize.
It's got to be 50,000 balloons because everything is fifty fawson, £50,000 wedding ring, £50,000 advance for mm show😁

What's my prize...go on, it's a tracksuit innit😂

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
No hope of winning thread so a poem

My cat

To feel the tiny tender tongue
Upon my hand
Makes me love him more
He can do no wrong
My cat, my cat, my kingdom for a cat

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Soon after the arrest story hit the papers there was a tweet under The Sun or Dailymail or something…anyways, it accused KP of calling Carl’s mom a twat or something and he smacked her. My theory: after he smacked her for insulting his mum he demanded his ring back and she refused to take it off so he wouldn’t let her leave until she did ergo the confinement and coercive control charge. All that being said, her drug riddled brain would stoop to any level of depravity for an ounce of attention so…all of this could easily be BS.
That sounds a very likely scenario.
She has form for being disrespectful to in-laws or prospective in-laws. I remember around the time of the break up with Kieran it was Harvey's birthday and K's mum baked H a special frog birthday cake and went to the house to deliver it. She was kept at the gate and K was sent out to tell her she couldn''t come in "because pricey's mum was there". So she gave kieran the cake and left. But she posted about it on instagram and was really upset. Why would pricey be so fucking horrible to the woman and why the fuck does granny Amy being there mean that granny Hayler can't be.
Friggin' weirdos.
Oh and did the same with Alex. Was all chummy with his mum until the wedding day, then ignored her all day. Alex couldn't understand it and his mum was really upset. Price just ghosted her from that day on.
Same with the Andreas. On their shows she sniped and whined at them every time they came to visit, trying to drive them away and isolate Peter, but they hung in there and were there when he needed them.
That's her MO. Love bomb them into submission, isolate them and then they become dependent on her. It nearly killed Alex, but Kieran fared better and is doing fine, and oddly enough the soppiest one, Peter, has done better than any of them. Yes, he had a minor breakdown at the time, but then hauled himself back up and has a great life now.

• Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Very sad 😔 when you stop ✋ and think, very lonely life 😢
I have sympathy for many people...I can't find any for Katie.

I'm not going to get up again to turn on the lights to look for it either😂 I might find something...

My little dog had buried a sausage at the end of my bed this evening. Little tinker she is. Every bbq we have, I say no sausages for her. Low and behold she bloody borrows one in my duvet 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dandylion1

VIP Member
So many people on tik tok are saying it was “obviously Harvey” that hit her! I really don’t think it was just because he’s got disabilities people think he’s an easy target, he’s never hit her or done anything like that to her I can’t believe people blaming him!!

• Angry
  • Sad

WallacesDog

well simply put Sarah had great dignity when she really could of sold her heath problems and struggles many times over in the last couple of years,skanky has no such thing
I read somewhere that Sarah only went public with her illness after being spotted at a cancer hospital.
Just awful.
It has reminded me of when Jade Goody was first diagnosed and KP was fuming sharing any spotlight or OK mag covers so slagged her off in the press saying she was lying and it wasn't that serious prognosis and that she herself had had a cancer scare on her finger- handily diagnosed by the lass doing her gel nails... 🙄🤯

• Angry
  • Sad

soulcandy28

Does anybody else not think this is just a drunken plan Carl and Katie made up to make more money (Katie’s probably fallen over drunk) and it’s been escalated by the media and Katie’s milking it? None of it truly makes any sense. I personally think it’s just made up BS story now so they can rack in some attention and make money from stories. Carl probably said he’d take the wrap if then katie said it was a misunderstanding… its all strange to me. If that is the case then it’s disgusting after what people go through when then really do suffer domestic violence. 😒

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’m so sick of hearing her say she will keep having more and more children. Especially when Bunny and Jett are essentially Michelle’s children in every way but blood.
Bunny and Jett don’t even think of Kate as Mummy, she’s just the lady that throws plastic junk and crap food at them for a few days, sends them completely to ruin, and returns them home to their parents, utterly over tired and filthy.

She has absolutely no business bringing more novelty children into the world.
You are so right there; The kids are a novelty that she soon tires of. Why the fathers allow it to take the children off to do as it wishes with them is beyond me - I'd only allow the thing to see them at a Contact Centre where it is monitored every second because it cannot be trusted :(

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I read the comments on CW Insta statement post yesterday ( before he disabled them ) and can confirm they were 95% damning of him.
Don’t believe the spin they have put on this story, it’s pretty obvious what happened, you only need to read between the lines.
Coercive control, Arguments being heard, No support of KP after being attacked, No big search for the attacker ( did he disappear into a puff of smoke? ), KP’s kids unfollowing him, She now has her ring, No charges were made, No story was sold.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Bennyyyyt

Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
Cheryl Cole still headlined, wouldn’t she have cancelled also?

• Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies ❤ I'm around, but think I'm going to stay in lurking tonight 👽🤗❤😘 I honest to god will blow up if she's got another dog, I can't be doing with it. Xx

• Heart

Teef4Two

Sorry guys if im being a bit 🤪
Like i said NO GIN
Quickly off topic but i lost one of my dearest residents today and its hit me hard, it was expected (dementia) but she was the spit of my nan
And yes we are not supposed to get attached but its hard sometimes.
She didn't have any family or friends so it was double whammy 😢
Im going to take a few days out, and am off work for 2 days to,need a bit of head space
But you lot keep up the great work,bloody proud of you xxxxxx 🤗❤🤗

• Heart
  • Sad

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Do you think yesterday may have been about Sarah not the horse. If she had been told Sarah was drawing to the end she may have used the horse as an excuse as she obviously couldn't say anything?
Not for a second. Out of the question. Pwicey comes first whatever the circumstances.