Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: “Katie Price 61: No-show and no mojo for Pricey no nicey”🪄
Wasn’t sure whether to add Smashy 😬

Reactions: 5

emmareil386

Completely random thought but maybe he had told her enough was enough, caught her in the middle of doing a line/ingesting something and when he tried to knock it out of her hand, twatted her in the face instead. Yelled, told her it was over, give me the ring back and get out of the house etc..

I don’t think he’s whiter than white, but if he’s been working hard to clean his image up he won’t want that in the house. You can see he took the time to start a new insta in 2015 and scrubbed it of comments etc when he met Skanky.

I’m probably giving him far too much credit here.
This is the best case scenario that he could hope for imo

Wilkco

VIP Member
I don't look anything like my youngest brother (thank god) but I'm the female version of my older brother! We have the same parents.
I should have said could look alike not will look alike. Sorry.

• Haha

GoodOnYa

Yes and no. Yes because to a degree it would give him a better chance of reclaiming his public image, and no because he’s a known friend *ahem* of drug dealers, which means the police will be right up his backside now. It would explain why they (the police) spent so much time investigating the property.
The absolute fact that the police are quiet…

Reactions: 4

SewerGrapes

VIP Member

I vividly remember the Jett pregnancy - instead of flaunting her bump as she did with Junior and Princess she kept it hidden but the odd landmarks she revealed matched my first pregnancy (conceived December, born end August). Then suddenly she has him in August (emergency dash in France after going away somewhere remote as you do when you're pregnant and normally need a caesarian) and he is terribly premature? I was convinced that it was all a cover up as he wasn't Kieran's but I do think he looks like Kieran and also Jett and Bunny look just like each other.
I am unsure about the time-line here whereby KP states on this clip that 'Harvey doesn't wanna know.'
But didn't she then, on the run-up to H's 18th birthday post a clip of Harvey saying 'I love you Daddy Dwight - you're beautiful?'

Reactions: 3

lozenger

Chatty Member
You could be right. There was the “my world” photo tit for tat. This is significant but I don’t know how. This started the ball rolling. Maybe he felt that he had become a zcleb and had enough exposure and thought he did not need her hanging around his neck like a limpet mine. He called it a day. KP does the leaving not the other way around. For someone who was house proud I don’t know how he could stand living with her. We saw her inaction at KB’s house
Sorry I am very behind with skanky related antics - what is the My World tit for tat please?

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
She’s going to be another Anna Nicole Smith, I can’t see her making it to her 60s, can you? Especially not if she continues this way with her favourite *sniff sniff* pastime.

Anyone else wish there was a rolling eyes reaction
🙄🙄🙄There is!

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
She’s a bit too old for Barbie pink now. Like that awful Lystra from RHOC and her tacky Bouji Bars.

Reactions: 2

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
The
If that’s true

then why haven’t they been seen together? A police investigation wouldn’t stop them gushing over one another or his name being mentioned in the paper by her. She gave up the chance to name him as her knight in shining armour? I don’t think so. If it wasn’t him this is a disgusting way to get attention. As she hasn’t defended him once saying it wasn’t Carl. She could say that even if a police investigation was ongoing. If he is innocent he could say it wasn’t him from the start and reply back to the nasty comments. The only thing he couldn’t say would be what actually happened. But he could have defended himself. Disgusting the pair of them. If this has all been a ploy to get her press then she is even worse than I ever thought. If he is lying and is the one who did it he’s a nasty little liar
If that’s true
They are both a pair of nasty little liars with rather a lot to hide methinks. She's probably savouring all this $#ItE and wondering how she can re-jig this scenario to fit the eventual narrative and stick it in her next biography. Sorry Klattie, but we're not that interested in fairy tales.
then why haven’t they been seen together? A police investigation wouldn’t stop them gushing over one another or his name being mentioned in the paper by her. She gave up the chance to name him as her knight in shining armour? I don’t think so. If it wasn’t him this is a disgusting way to get attention. As she hasn’t defended him once saying it wasn’t Carl. She could say that even if a police investigation was ongoing. If he is innocent he could say it wasn’t him from the start and reply back to the nasty comments. The only thing he couldn’t say would be what actually happened. But he could have defended himself. Disgusting the pair of them. If this has all been a ploy to get her press then she is even worse than I ever thought. If he is lying and is the one who did it he’s a nasty little liar.

Reactions: 2