Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I don't think Katie actually HAS any friends, does she? I mean, she has people she pays e.g. nail technicians/hairdressers/nannies who she refers to as friends, but think how many people she used to be pictured with but who have disappeared. Gary and his partner, for instance?
I don't think she has the personality to be a proper friend to anyone - she's too narcissistic and self-absorbed.
In my humble opinion:

1. Gary and Phil binned her off for good reason.

She firstly turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress. Got shitfaced. Called the guests 'cunts' at the wedding breakfast. Then proceeded to grab a mike and attempt to sing 'I Have Nothing' and 'Whole New World' before collapsing and had to be carried out.

Why they kept in contact with her god only knows. Last straw seemed to be when she got pissed out of her head at Phils 50th, collapsed in a booth and alledgedly pissed herself whilst Phil was greeting guests. He was livid, The Milky Bar Kid mortified. Had to be carried out by said Phil, Boyson and Michelle Heaton. Never seen with them since!

2. What's happened to, in no particular order, Dionne, Lauren, Rylan, Ryan, Zoe and let's not forgot Al The Dreamboy? He did one after he introduced her to the company who gave her Rolo and the outcry about his death. Rick Live (Career Dead) has gone quiet as well.

Krustys there must be so many more!?

I also find it facinating as well that she refers to herself in the Third Person (think it's called illeism but excuse my spelling if that's not right). It's a trait of narcissistic, egotistical and self-obsessed people detached from reality.

IMHO examples, who KP has something in common with, include Trump (same hairdresser/wig maker), Julius Caesar (note the 'stab in the back' chums), Richard Nixon (both compulsive liars) and more apt to the Skanky example Elmo from Sesame Street (Skanky burnt to a crisp after another free holiday), Noel Edmonds (mentalist) and Mr T (I Pity The Fool!')

I thank you!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Teef4Two

I don't think she'll go tomorrow, she would if she'd won, but Marcus Rashford has almost certainly won. I hope she does go though, cos she won't be with Cole 😂 and at least we'd be spared another two weeks of mad theories about who it was. Although I'd love them to turn up in crumpled trackkies.
I think Harvey is a great young man despite his medical problems but there are thousands more well deserving young men that deserve that award.
Just because she has shoved him in the limelight and used him and her z lister status as her own gain is so unfair.
That documentary was only minute moments of her being nice and polite and playing up to the cameras.
His prader willi and blindness are????
He can see well enough to use an I pad and draw
She didn't give a shit when she was with Boyson or half her other men or when he had just come out of hospital after being at deaths door (if that was even true) when she F'd off to Turkey with dickhead,then left him time and time again to be with lover boy who may or maybe not an abuser
Sorry im not in anyway slating H,ITS HER....
And if she does turn up that shows the SCUM she is
Rolling him out again when she already admits he doesn't know what's going on (its just what crap she puts in his head)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Ffs she’s got a new dog. Another Alsatian…….
And the sun seem to be implying she was assaulted by a burglar
She was ` assaulted ` by arrffffaaa boys, the prince, the ONE ...... junkie, dealer mates, while they ALL were high and drunk!! ..... as for the ` alleged stolen argos ring? `..... she most probably offered it for payment, for said substances, someone took the piss, she took offence, got loud, vile and abusive with that big gob, she cant control ... was giving it large, as she does .... and it all erupted 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ....... ` dealers are not known for their tolerance, and would think nothing of smacking her in the mouth/face ... they don't discriminate ` ....... ( that's my version on how this went down ... neighbours also told police, it sounded like a bunch of piss heads fighting and shouting ... the usual for price :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ) ... This is the calibre of people she hangs around with ... and she has 5 children, we can hope for once SS does their job properly where this skank is concerned :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

TurkeyTeef

I shouldn't have laughed, it's such an immature comment.

One household 3 ladies menstruating at the same time...
My husband and son should be given a hotel pass and bugger off!
I wouldn't blame them honest, its fecking brutal in this house once a month🤪🤣
Try living with a 21 year old lad. He’s far more hormonal than the two women who live here…and I’m going to shove a tampon up his arse if he carries on complaining, trust me.

• Haha
There's no way that thing is using a surrogate, not in the UK anyway and not with her eggs. She's 43, any fertility she had will have a taken a nose dive (thank feck!).
A skanky-alike married into my family, popped out a baby in the first 6 months before they were married and already had 2. fair enough I thought, not everything is planned. Fast forward a few years and she was popping out a baby every single year. Me and my husband were perplexed by this and shocked at the way she reacted to the ones she already had. Eldest one was sent away to live with grandparents and each 'newer' one was more and more ignored as they got older. The behaviour she let them get up to was shocking ( screaming, fighting, stealing) and we almost needed therapy after staying at their house 😬 . Then it dawned on me, she liked having the babies as it got her attention and was a way to keep my relative in the relationship. We ended up being no longer spoken to because we dared to object to how she was treating animals in the house. (cruelty, neglect etc. ) I offered to take one cat they didn't want after 3 of them 'mysteriously' disappeared. It suits me that we haven't had to deal with her crazy antics as she's a complete narcissist like skanky, the kids are useful for giving her attention and they can't object when they're babies. That's all she has them for, same with KP!

• Angry
Reactions: 29

MrsEms

VIP Member
Sarah Harding being bridesmaid for Katie was just like when Liza Minnelli had Martine McCutcheon as hers. It probably bumped up her Ok mag fee about ten grand.
I turned down Liza Minnelli, so did my nan, we didn't like the dresses.
Ahh well, I'm just pleased I missed the kiss🤢😂

Loved David Guest...

• Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
Oh hooray. Another masterpiece I am sure.
It will be full of "well dun 'Arve" and "ain't mummy da bestest 'Arve" and visits to train stations because " 'Arve luvs his trains" and nuffink to do wiv the fact that mummy's vag resembles a tunnel...

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I turned down Liza Minnelli, so did my nan, we didn't like the dresses.
Ahh well, I'm just pleased I missed the kiss🤢😂

Loved David Guest...
That CBB moment was hilarious and I'm sure David Bowie would have been laughing.

Angie looked like Loopy Looby Lou 😂😂

That CBB moment was hilarious and I'm sure David Bowie would have been laughing.

Angie looked like Loopy Looby Lou 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I really believe that this whole drama SHOULD be reported in the press as open and honestly as possible. No drip fed bullshit from Katie or her shitty lying PR. It is in the public interest now, this woman should not be allowed to make accusations and imply events of happening and the media printing it as the truth. Katie doesn't do 'the truth'.
Her lies are damaging to her family and 'fans', her fans obviously being vulnerable and lacking in intelligence. If Carl is guilty of DA, coercion etc then she should speak out, tell the truth, that will help her fans...not shitty bath bombs.

Ahh, that's better. I probably could've worded it better but I'm prepping for a bbq😁
Hope you're all enjoying the sun😎😘

• Heart

bollox

P
PR for,
whatacha folks, I need the instalikes, so I gotta say, honest like, that night yeah, she was being right gobby yeah, so I gave er a little slap, but she was on the rag and didn't quiet down..
It's normal like, to slap the missus a bit when she gets all pissy, innit, anyways, I took the ring back, coz she was being a little bitch, an then she ran away. silly cow.
She came back later, said she wos sorry, gave me a blowie and I give her the ring back, coz she's Dolly innit.. anyways, she loves me more now, she said I could set up some more companies as she wants to get some cash wiv her sister doing kids clothes n'stuff, so fuck it, I'm back on SM.
She's a stupid cow, but she loves me, so who cares - give me instalikes.

• Haha
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I don’t think he did hit her. But he got arrested for it because she was off her face and hysterical after having a row and falling over
What I do believe Plinky IMHO is that whatever happened that night this is one toxic relationship.

They are both nasty pieces of work.

Quite happy to rip off her fans with financial and dangerous electrical products, cheap clothes etc without a thought for deluded fans with limited intelligence and finances.

They don't give a shite.

What astounds and puzzles me is that they lie, deceive, cheat and treat the general public like imbociles. None of us good people were born yesterday!

I feel this is going to end badly.

Walter's toupee

I cant think how the person arrested was anyone else but coal

1. His age fits
2. Katie's friends moved her things out of the house
3. He has not posted any messages On SM support her after the attack
4. It's taken hubris long to try clear his name
5. They have not been seen together since, other then the car photo

He is either going to say Katie is lying and she was the aggressor or they will make out it was someone else with no name, which will be BS

• Heart
  • Angry

Minxmonx

VIP Member
This ring crap is bugging me, these are from news sources

'Katie no longer has her ring. It cost thousands but went during the incident.'

Katie Price's £50,000 engagement ring was reportedly "taken" from her in Monday's alleged assault.

Police are investigating claims her seven-carat diamond ring, which is believed to have been custom-made for her by a jeweller in East London, disappeared during the incident.

So why the F is it back on her finger? Surely if the police were investigating she cant have just turned around and said oh i found it and that would be it?

And didn't someone on here say Rankins jewellers (the ones that made it) had unfollowed Carl or he had unfollowed them, Fishy as F

Its gurning 🤣
Because Carl took it off her in the row, she told the Police it was stolen to get back at him, now they are all loved up again, he has given it back to her!!!! 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Wilkco

VIP Member
This made me laugh. One of the responses to Carl's IG statement. :ROFLMAO:

20th September court appearance will prove that it wasn’t this marvellous upstanding member of the community but a man that was hiding in the fridge who popped out at 1:30am when Carl was doing his teeth in the downstairs loo. Missed the lot, headed to bed and has just found out about it. Shame on all of us for thinking there was domestic violence and children in the house witnessing it all. I hope the kid’s father has taken them out of this toxic madness.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cmayfield

VIP Member
If it wasn’t him why did her friends remove all her stuff from his house the next day??
Why haven’t they been public ally pictures together since the incident ( apart from the really bad pap shots in the car)

Domcat

Sarah was bridesmaid for Katie at her wedding to Peter I think, but she’s had that many weddings it could have been one of the others.
Sarah was a bridesmaid at Katie's wedding to PA. I remember seeing Sarah on Loose Women ( I think) She said she was surprised Katie asked her to be bridesmaid as they weren't that close. I was puzzled as to why Sarah agreed.

• Wow

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Katie Price #61 What’s the difference between Katie & a drug dealer? She can wash her crack & sell it again

I’ll see myself out..

• Haha
  • Sick