Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogling

VIP Member
Skank and Cole went up the hill
To fetch a bale of powder
Skank fell down and broke her crown
And Cole came tumbling after
Up Skank got, Harvs home did trot
As fast as she could caper
She went to bed to mend her head
With vinegar and Scum newspaper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Anna666

VIP Member
Someone said she was a bridesmaid, who knows....
She does not maintain friendships, is not capable .... usually those with a multitude of personality disorders, have this issue ... she displays many traits of Narcissism, and Id imagine due to many years of drugs and alcohol addiction, she has developed a few more disorders along the way, due to this excessive lifestyle ... her personality is flawed, which is why she behaves the way she does .. instead of maturing, she seems to be regressing back to teenage years ( drugs and alcohol kill brain cells ... the brain stops renewing itself ` cells ` at 25 ... if brain cells die after this, they do not renew ) .... and it only gets worse as time moves forward .... we will be seeing new levels of bizarre behaviour ( if left untreated .. meds .. therapy ) as she ages ... the only person important to price .. is price .. this is very much in her case a .... ME ... ME ... ME ... deal ... she has in essence " frazzled her mind "

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Harrigan

VIP Member
Dolly, it was your birthday recently. This is a card I made for my friend. As you can see I love cats, in fact anything to do with cats!

1630867455757.jpeg

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Good to see ... she has recovered enough from her ` life threatening injuries ` and is back to selling, her bath bomb shit, and lashes .... to her dumb fuck, gullible ` fans ` on IG ... Dear god, I despise those manky tan stained claws she has, while holding her ` products ` 😖😖😖 ..... wonder how many kids, will be eating cheap beans on toast this month, so mummy can spend a ridiculous amount on her fucking overpriced crap .... so they can look like their ` idol ` :oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
I still don’t think it was Carl. We all know she can be quite vicious with ex bfs/friends but it seems like this time it’s really spooked her. To be talking about getting extra security, another security dog and help from the police, I think something more serious has happened and she’s finally met her match with someone who’s bigger and badder than she is. I do think 99% of the time she does things for attention and I do think she’s drip feeding the media but I reckon who ever has belted her has shit her up
no one belted her. She has a massive substance abuse problem

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ecosse

VIP Member
AGC gossip pages have something on KP today:
56. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/05 **6**
The press is letting this foreign born A- list celebrity in her own country get away with a fake story about a recent appearance cancellation. Usually, they would call her out for it, but don't want to rub salt into wounds. They know about the drugs. Katie Price/"Mighty Hoopla Festival" ('Devastated' Katie Price PULLS OUT of Mighty Hoopla gig 'to be with her dying horse' in second event cancellation after her alleged assault)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
STOP PRESS!

'Stephs Crap Lunch' is back on (BTW OH is off poorly with the flu and was flicking through channels). Kerry Katona is the 'Roving Reporter!'

Skankys head will be spinning spitting bile like Ragan from 'The Exorcist' when she hears this! Has she been binned????
Two things to consider here, @BigBlue2018 , Skanky may want us to think she's 'Too battered and bruised' to show her face on TV (yeah, right) but it fits with inventive narrative? OR: Maybe SPL HAVE actually binned her off (yay!)
I like to think I may have had a hand in this: A few months ago (and I know y'all hate it when certain Tattlers post, 'I know something but I'm not saying') I also did that. sooo... anyways, I wrote a VERY NICE email to SPL saying how much I love the show with its witty bright humour, sparkling guests and delicious recipes etc (bullshit) EXCEPT for having KP as a roving reporter/regular guest.'She's not dressed appropriately, twitches and scratches, and seems to hog others' conversations.' They wrote back to me; pleased that I loved their programme but a little disappointed that I didn't take well to having HER on...
So glad I did this on us Krusties behalf - but timing is everything which is why I'm only revealing this now. x

• Heart
Reactions: 35

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I am so done with all her bullshit. She makes a mockery of people who have suffered and are suffering DV and DA. Same with mental health. (she couldn’t even spell it let alone know what it is) She makes me so angry.
she will come out of it smelling of roses whatever she bloody does as that’s what always happens.

• Angry
  • Heart

Monsieur Crumble

I care more about what happens to your daughter than an ex-member of an ex-girl group because she must be as lovely as you are. 🤗 ❤
@Liarliar Thank you for your kind words they meant so much to me and my daughter 🤗 you are aware of my health issues as I am yours and my girls heart attack etc, so you know where I'm coming from. So many kind and lovely peeps in the Skanky crew 🙂😗

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Can you imagine if Bunny cuddles joined in on these threads 😳
'I don’t know why you all dislike sexy Pricey so much? She is a fabulous mum! You don’t win the Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year award if you aren’t. I am crying as I type this, she is absolutely adorable!'

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Ok I shall say this only once. I’ve just seen a couple of articles in The Mirror and The Sun re the death of Sarah Harding and one says Katie is ‘devastated’, which seems strange, why the inverted commas? The other where Katie reached out to Sarah to get in touch with her. It seems as if they weren’t in touch anymore, which is sad, but obviously not as sad as poor Sarah dying at such a young age.

Scrub what I’m going to say, just that life is very unfair at times and may Sarah Harding rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Harrigan

VIP Member
Katie Price #61 there’s more holes in this story than my grandfather’s string vest

• Haha

hayhay1!

She said she was sitting watching tv and totally unprovoked got a smack in the face, she then ran away and next morning her sister and other family members were photographed at Carl’s house removing her belongings. She said she is totally devastated and it was reported a 32 year old male was arrested for assault and coercion. Then total silence for almost 2 weeks until Carl announces he never has and never would hurt her!! He’s either a massive liar or this is her biggest publicity stunt ever!

• Angry

plinky

VIP Member
Harvey’s house isn’t 10 mins away. It’s literally across the road.
But saying that. This is all just so weird. They now have 5 dogs living across 2 houses. She goes on holiday most of the year at the drop of a hat. Who the hell is stupid enough to help her care for them all

• Sad
  • Angry

Stmarco

I'm sticking with what I thought before.
He wanted out. They got wasted due to being raging addicts.
They argue, he wants her out his house and to give the ring back. She won't give it, he takes it. She leaves, speaks to her friend, sets up the photoshoot and interview. Calls the ambulance and they call the cops out due to claims of DA.
She wanted something on him to bargain for his silence.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Caw1982

VIP Member
Can't actually wait for his/her so called real version of events

Get ready folks

The Jackanory's are getting ready to sell (sorry tell) a story

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ffs she’s got a new dog. Another Alsatian…….
And the sun seem to be implying she was assaulted by a burglar
What a pile of shite I notice they are saying 'fight' now, when before it was 'attack .....''"The fight was unprovoked''

You can't have an unprovoked fight, can you? Fight implies more than one person attacking each other, so was she just watching Tv but someone was fighting around her? And then what about the coercive control charges?

This version of events sounds more like the drunken, drugged up mates or drug dealers were round the house theory.

• Angry
Reactions: 32