Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fish189

VIP Member
I think these cu#ts made this domestic violence up just for ratings, makes me fucking sick . Can someone on Instagram ask this bugger if they did it for attention it might make people see them for what they are bastards

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Squirrelina

VIP Member

More bull 💩 apparently she’s been after a new protection dog for months 🤬
Another poor dog to be abused and neglected. Wonder if she will get its vocal cords cut like she did with Blade? Why the fuck is she allowed any animals at all? She’s such a vile narcissist. I hate her so much!

How do the dogs protect it when they're ten minutes away at H's place, or has it moved in there now?
And one can’t bark anymore thanks to her vile, evil behaviour

• Angry
  • Sick

Teef4Two

I'm no fan of his but I don't think he assaulted her. There could have been other people there, they were all off their gourds and there was an argument. She may have felt resentment to Carl if they were his friends and she decided he didn't do enough.
He could have still put out a statement at the beginning despite of the police investigation saying it was nothing to do with him,yes people would have still speculated (a lot) but it seems they have played the media and the public just to get the attention good and bad.
And thats what Fakeypwice thrives on,its sick that they have taken the piss out of a DV situation if it hasnt happened

• Angry

Stmarco

It can't be H as the story doesn't fit.
She says she went to H house.
Neighbours say it sounded like piss heads arguing.
Police wouldn't arrest someone with those disabilities.
He isn't 32. There wouldn't be additional charges like theft.
They have both stopped flogging crap on SM.
She wouldn't have moved out his house and her kids wouldn't have stopped following him on sm.

It was obviously CW.

• Angry

Baggins

#61 so fame hunter Cole though his life would be better, now he's wishing he'd never met her!

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Not normally on this thread but just seen this on another Instagramers thread who was at the Mighty Hoopla Festival over the weekend as a guest.
BEDE9498-283B-4C0B-9DF3-9855DF56F307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
The man arrested must have been Cole. Too much of a coincidence that the man arrested was same age and his stuff was then removed from the house and her kids unfollowed him on SM. The ‘coercive control’ also to me is a big factor in saying it was him.

Skanky has obviously forgiven him and dropped the charges. So now he comes out and says he wasn’t the perpetrator.
Skanky will then come up with another web of lies to explain the incident or will just sweep it under the carpet.

Or there was just a row and she called the police over nothing. Her bruises didn’t look like a punch to me and her ‘split lip’ was nothing more than a coldsore.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Exactly, why didn't Cole help her then.
Why did she run away.
Why didn't Katie say or her management, it wasn't Cole.
Why was he not seen by her side supporting her.
So there just happened to be another 32 year old man in the house at 1.30 am.
The police did not tape it as a crime scene as she said she had ring stolen, which later appeared on her finger days later on a photoshoot.
She just sat on the sofa and someone suddenly 'punched' her?

None of this makes sense.
This is the issue with Katie Price. We only ever get half of the story and her own version of the truth. In her story sympathy vote in the Scum, she could easily have said that it wasn’t anyone close to her that attacked her, but she couldn’t say anymore as it was an active police investigation. Instead, her wording insinuated that Cawl was the attacker and it was completely unexpected.

they will now drip drip tit bits as to ease us into their on going relationship so no big exclusive YET just enough to slowly get back to normal for them
the public will tolerate that as they slowly get used to them together

their going to get away with it :sick::sick:🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick

Crowbag

VIP Member
Yes very sad 😔 I always think of my own daughter (39)she is battling cancer 😥 so cruel when so young xx
I have zero interest in pop girl groups, so other than wishing her friends and family well anything else would be hypocritical of me.

I do however care about you and your daughter, from what I see on here you seem a decent person with your head screwed on.
Kindest wishes and I hope she makes a strong recovery. Be kind to yourself.

View attachment 748229View attachment 748230View attachment 748232View attachment 748234View attachment 748236
This was when she looked good, her eyes looked best here.
But since having all that face lifts she looks awful now.

View attachment 748237View attachment 748238
Should never of messed with her face, no going back.
She ranges from holly willoughby (sp? Who cares!) to amanda holden with a few other idiots thrown in for good measure, each photo looks like a different air head.
All that heavily plastered makeup, extensions and editing, i can't see anything appealing at all.

Agreed about the surgery.
She’s an ugly human inside and out.

• Heart
  • Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
I wonder what type of support Katie is getting from the police? Does somebody call round and do her nails or wash her wig? Honestly I’m interested.

Also hearing about Princess, I assume either she’s going into modelling or pop music. You can see the apple does not fall far from the tree in this instance. Oh well.

Sometimes being on here I feel like I’m living in Pigeon Street, other times it’s like Coronation Street.

Miss Mary of Sweden 1957 is off to bed, now I’ve released the girdle, everything’s exploded,
Good Night and God bless

Anyone suffer from damaged I pad chargers? Me cat keeps destroying them! Dolly!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I’m confused 🤷‍♀️ So he didn’t hit her, but….. what about coercive control, the statement is meaningless he could be saying he didn’t hit her but there was an altercation between them, to be honest I’m past caring about the 2 fakes I am just waiting for the court case in October because there are a lot of people who need and want justice for what she has done to them.🤬🤬🤬🤬

Afternoon my lovelies ❤

• Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
What a dreadful Mother she is. I fear for Princess, she already has a look in her eyes, that indicates she has seen and heard way too much, at her young age.

Anna666

VIP Member
She just looks like an ageing street corner hooker giving a punter the eye.
Loooool .... Exactly ..... there was this famous movie, I think it was called ` full metal jacket ` where the whore says to the soldiers, in a heavy Vietnamese accent ... " Me sucky, fucky 5 dalla!! " that's what these pics remind off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

plinky

VIP Member
I don’t have an issue with any one posting a tribute to a friend. KP always makes sure she is in the photos and that it mentions herself. I think that this is as she is immature. The IG photo she did manage to make it about sarah and not entirely about herself. I think she will still talk to The Sun about it so await some kind of press release which would be gross, they did not seem to be close friends for many years now

• Angry