Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Thank you Liar my lovely chum!

Chicken and Leek homemade pie in the Blue homestead tonight! Just started on the filling. Can't find my bleeding baking beans though. Son and heir has probably eaten them as a midnight snack!
Is it a Hairy Bikers recipe Blue? - Anyone who enjoy cooking should get their book, you can't go wrong with them 😋😋

Reactions: 8

Fish189

VIP Member
He probably is kierans..... I just hink KP wasn't sure as Leo, gavin and kieran all overlapped each other and she panicked hence why she made sure to marry kieran right away.

Yeah he was the goal keeper she hinted she slept with on twitter..... On his wedding day she tweeted this information I believe.... The lovely lady that she is. 😏
Harts the guy from the shampoo advert

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh god. If she does turn up on Thursday with Goochi/Legoman with his knuckles dragging on the red carpet, will she be wearing a JJY trackie? No designer would give her a free gown. Also not sure if a UK designer caters for Russian Shotputters?

On another note Mr Blue is still off poorly but helterskeltering to a divorce. He felt better mid morning and decided to bleach the utility room floor. Spilt beach and wiped it up with 2 of my turquoise Egyptian cotton bath sheets. Cost about £30+ each. Now all the colour has gone white in places. Going to have to dye them black! 🤬
No pie for him! How's you hand by the way?

It was a ghost!
I got one for this too 🎼

R Dean Taylor - Ghost In My House - Bing video

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Thank you Liar my lovely chum!

Chicken and Leek homemade pie in the Blue homestead tonight! Just started on the filling. Can't find my bleeding baking beans though. Son and heir has probably eaten them as a midnight snack!
Ooh I love a homemade c & l pie - my absolute fave - I used to chuck a tin of that chicken vol-au-vent sauce in. Long as he ate them straight outta the tin I approve ha ha!

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh you've just given me the idea to make a Victoria sponge! My daughters have gone back to school today and they would love that when they come home😊
It's going to be a quiet day unless....come on Carl, give us some gossip😁

Have a good day harri, keep 😎

So your Dave has been a dirty stop out? Oh dolly he must've pulled last night😉😂
Ooh sounds lovely, save me a piece, has to be raspberry jam and fresh cream.
thanks MrsEms, you too x

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
AGC gossip pages have something on KP today:
56. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/05 **6**
The press is letting this foreign born A- list celebrity in her own country get away with a fake story about a recent appearance cancellation. Usually, they would call her out for it, but don't want to rub salt into wounds. They know about the drugs. Katie Price/"Mighty Hoopla Festival" ('Devastated' Katie Price PULLS OUT of Mighty Hoopla gig 'to be with her dying horse' in second event cancellation after her alleged assault)
We mustn't over-analyse here: Yes KP fits that description but is not 'foreign-born' (despite the alien features.)

• Haha

GoodOnYa

I still don’t think it was Carl. We all know she can be quite vicious with ex bfs/friends but it seems like this time it’s really spooked her. To be talking about getting extra security, another security dog and help from the police, I think something more serious has happened and she’s finally met her match with someone who’s bigger and badder than she is. I do think 99% of the time she does things for attention and I do think she’s drip feeding the media but I reckon who ever has belted her has shit her up
Crawl smacked her, don’t detract

They had a drunk skunked up argument.. he hit her after she said he was weak … it’s been months coming on, he isn’t the brightest spark, and she played on it.. BANG

• Sick

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
I really worry when Scum headlines have to include the IG followers of a 14 year-old girl and a 16 year-old boy - almost pervy I think.
Obsessed with scum and the off Spring of scum. Who really gives a fuck what and who those two follow? Comedy names and comedy parents. Plastic not fantastic and Penis Pete.