Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Cohesive Control also covers blackmail!? Just saying. Could be someone she owes money to and threatening her?
Maybe its Kris? He after all lied for her enough times so perhaps he pulled the ace from the pack so it had to shut its foul gob for once?

Reactions: 9

Nixxs

VIP Member
Do you honestly think she was that close to Sarah? Photos a friendship do not make

Also its a photo of them on a tv show. Hardly friendship of the year.
Someone said she was a bridesmaid, who knows....

WallacesDog

Do you honestly think she was that close to Sarah? Photos a friendship do not make

Also its a photo of them on a tv show. Hardly friendship of the year.
I think Sarah was a bridesmaid at one of KP's weddings.....
But there again that doesn't narrow it down much as that's quite some squad by now I'd say....

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
you forgot the LOL LOL

I’m hoping to catch up to date before a new thread is started.

Anyway I’ve been having these thoughts, I remember someone mentioning KP had spies on these threads at one point. I wonder if this is where the idea to use coercive control came to KP. After all she has been called a domestic abuser a number of times throughout these threads, and she does like a bit of projection? Anyone else wondering if she’s scanning our threads looking for ideas? We’ve been saying since she met Cawl how much of a nasty bugger he looks, perhaps this has been a long set up for her? Maybe that’s why she’s been living in those disgusting lazy cunt suits? Is it all to set him up for her next big career revival as a “survivor” and her life after addiction and abuse?!
And for a chapter in her book - she makes money from using people and lying!

Allan64

Chatty Member
Hi all,

Back from town, thank you to the man who made mum sit down and gave her some water when she was feeling ill, you see, there are some nice people out there,

Ok, so a lot of stuff on the follow up documentary about Harvey and him going to college. Of course Katie has the starring role. My question is, if Katie is not Harvey’s main carer, will the other people who look after him on a more permanent basis get any say on the programme or will it show how they care for him? I know it’s a follow up but again it puts all the emphasis on Katie and her journey to sainthood.

It makes me cross when people are painted a certain way when they’re the opposite. I’m contrary, on meeting folk I’ll show you my worst side, then if you get to know me you will see I can be kind, occasionally but mostly madness.

Dolly just seen the cats paws, how gorgeous.

My tip of the day. Make sure you can breathe and walk normally in tight fitting shape wear.
Hope your mum is feeling better now xxx

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Oops, the above was meant to be tacked onto those grotty pics of it in a furry coat outside the lavatories!

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Jake you've got me worried now my friend.
RonBunny speak comes far too easily to you.
(strokes chin in a Columbo kind of way)
Hhhmmmm.....
You wha…surely not? Me? Never! I for one, would love to be that creative…..

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised that it was complaints,especially of her nasty cunty ways.
Collectively, YES, maybe we
Priceless PriceyWoods must be to busy getting ready for her big day with Car Rash Coal. It would take a lot of make up to sort that face out. Or are they on a top secret babymoon?
And I'm wondering whether her name has been scribbled out on the 'Pricey-Woods' company invoices!

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hmmm…whilst we’re waiting for Pwice to show her hand…anyone fancy a bit of detective work? The comments from this Leo thread mentioned Prices’s age discrepancy. I’ve read many times on the Dail Fail, people stating they went to school with her and she’s wiped several years off her age…I found one here, with some interesting follow up.

Now, I kind of remember her age suddenly stopped increasing around the late 90s early 2000’s if memory serves.

So, anyone with any knowledge of the school and their records? If she has a date registered on Brighton records, is it possible to lie on there to make yourself younger (now, the bitch used to have friends in Brighton, could someone have changed it for a dirty back hander?)

I’m curious because I have a memory of her being the same age as my mate when we were all on the London club scene. Then she was suddenly younger years down the line.

If Lynne from Spalding is correct, Skanks age would be 47 is that right?
Thats been on here before threads ago.🤔

• Wow