Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Well it looked like manky skankys, tan shit, stained coloured claw, holding that bath bomb shit ... with black nail varnish 🤷‍♀️ 😖😖:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, KP would be doing the “modelling” 🤣 but Jeyda just posts it on IG and FB, sorry I probably didn’t make that clear 🤦🏻‍♀️😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm no fan of his but I don't think he assaulted her. There could have been other people there, they were all off their gourds and there was an argument. She may have felt resentment to Carl if they were his friends and she decided he didn't do enough.

Reactions: 9

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
And now in the Daily Price/Daily Scum, it’s reporting on its favourite dead head that is was burgled and assaulted 🤣🤣
“"Having both Blade and her new dog Okra around will help make Katie's home feel safer after it was burgled and she was assaulted."
I hope the police said to her how can you be burgled while watching telly - they must be laughing at the sation

I didn't realise you were one of 'The Three Stooges'! Number two Stooge right here! Where's number three I wonder? In the words of Eminem 'Would The Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up?' ❤
Wasn’t no.3 John Walker, Blue?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's the sun, mail and mirror.
They're not where anyone goes for the truth, they're all skewed and completely biased, pandering to the racist, sexist, ill informed bigots.
Just gossip.
The sun as a business was valued at zero pounds recently, by murdoch. (now there's a man who should be jailed several times over)

I'm afraid so.
I've taught them and worked with them (5 to 16 year olds) , in and out of court and prison.
The prison system is a mess, but violent offenders with very low mental ages do get locked up.
Probably a bit off topic but what happens to 5 year olds in the court system? Surely they can't be charged with anything if the age of responsibility is 10? All a bit moot anyway. as I severely doubt Harvey had anything to do with the alleged 'events'.

Chi4

VIP Member
Bet they have even broken up , skanky will be back with cawwwwwlllll the love of her life and my whole world ( yawn )

• Haha
  • Sick

Teef4Two

Evening all
Just spotted this on Ferns insta comments of her latest (old) pic of flakey
"She's safe"
🙄 Ok then,why was she with dickhead the other day going to the MM in his(not) Bentley and why is she wearing his ring again

Attachments

• Wow

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
Do

well done, you know how the police work… don’t you think constabularies all over the country are just tired and exasperated of this shinagagins it’s 20 years of crying wolf, stolen jewellery, kidnap threats, fires, … the Price takes valuable resources for her own benefit to fill papers, OUR MONEY for her own sob story over & over again .. wake up
Do you need a tampon, hun? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Morning

Looking at Carl’s Instagram post, he should have just said he hadn’t been arrested, he didn’t hit Katie and neither did he have anything to do with the theft. Also the allegations re coercive behaviour. As it is, I t’s as clear as mud, maybe I’m the delusional one?

Have a good day, it’s going to be hot!

MrsEms I don’t do barbecues but if you’ve got any cream cakes?

Dolly what is Kracken? My fat has been set free!
Thunder is in the distance here Harry

• Wow

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I shouldn't have laughed, it's such an immature comment.

One household 3 ladies menstruating at the same time...
My husband and son should be given a hotel pass and bugger off!
I wouldn't blame them honest, its fecking brutal in this house once a month🤪🤣
Sometimes it’s best to go with an immature comment, but to be honest I wish I’d just scrolled and ignored. However, I was tired and I’d had quite a day.

I’ll resume normal service today 😊

• Heart

Fish189

VIP Member
I thought it was joe hart too. I remember thinking there was a resemblance between them as well. Also was it joe hart that got married and Katie just had to put up some comments on social media about the affair on his wedding day? Its always about 'me me me' with her.
That’s right she did