Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I'm with you on this - it was all very mysterious for some reason & god knows why. On 19th June, skanky appeared on Daybreak & said she was in her third trimester - that starts at 28 weeks (7 months) - let's give her the benefit of the doubt & say she was on day 1 of the third trimester, that puts date of conception 29th November. Or she could be just really thick and not know what a trimester is 😅 But i would think by your fourth child you really would know. She also said it could pop out any time now - but Jett allegedly arrived 2 months early on 18th August (could be wrong on the date)
Most noticeable on this it that she doesn't smile throughout this interview. Her eyes look hooded and tired as if she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.....Oh dear, KP, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Reactions: 6

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Agree completely Liar my chum.

We can surmise it was them because of the behaviour. I'm sure the guest who posted the review was from New Zealand if I remember rightly, so I would assume they would have had no idea who she was, if indeed it was them.

I believe in 'Slow And Steady Wins The Race'.
It wasn't them. The reviewer on Trip advisor confirmed it.

Timz

VIP Member
😆 another thread suggestion:
Katie Price #61 Off to the NTA’s but won’t ever change her ways

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I bet there's a couple of 'Daves' in there, eh Dolly?

Aww.... I just adore 'kitty-pads.' (Shame that KPs new guard dog, OKRA, is named after ladies fingers -yuk!
I doubt the thing named him otherwise he'd be a "Number 73" or "Chikin an' Chipps fer nuffink babes"

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Sometimes it’s best to go with an immature comment, but to be honest I wish I’d just scrolled and ignored. However, I was tired and I’d had quite a day.

I’ll resume normal service today 😊
Ahh just go with the flow...

Possibly a bad choice of words from me😳😂

Hope you're feeling better today❤

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
Adding that daughter Princess is also keen on making it as a star, mother-of-five Katie added: "And Princess does all her bits with me. Watch this space with Princess because you don't know what's coming up with her!"

Poor princess
KP probably meant to say she knows what will be coming UP her...just like mummy

• Sick
  • Angry

oogling

VIP Member
I see Ron’s been on the sherries again in The Argus 🤪 and also had a name change, must be taking lessons from Bunny Cuddles, or whatever he’s called this week 🤭
Wait….he’s a fan but still calls it the Mucky Mansion….haaang on a minute 🤔

Reactions: 5