Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Chris Harris - on IG it looks like he had a uni summer ball in 2015. He must only be in his 20’s

Reactions: 7

bollox

An authored documentary is a documentary that presents the subjective view of its author on the topic of the documentary.
In sharp contrast to observational documentaries, which are supposed to be unbiased, authored documentaries are intended to present a definite point of view.
They tend to be popular with audiences favoring the positions they advocate, because of their ability to mobilize popular opinion and interest.
For the same reason, they tend to stimulate public controversy.
At an extreme, authored documentaries may take the form of "hybrid" documentaries that incorporate techniques used in fiction.

In his will, Alan Wicker established cash awards to encourage the making of authored documentaries in the UK.

So, she probably sucked cash from the Wickers cash award as well, I guess.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I've been doing horses and dogs non stop, I'm all behind. What's happening, surely she hasn't had the gall to go back with him!

TurkeyTeef

How old is Chris Harris, anyone know. Arguing was heard about 11.30 PM, hours before the alleged assault. Neighbours said it sounded like a drunken group coming out of a pub. As we all pretty much agree nothing makes sense, it's all bullshit!
I’ve been trying to find that one out but to no avail so far

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
They could be sued...
Agree completely Liar my chum.

We can surmise it was them because of the behaviour. I'm sure the guest who posted the review was from New Zealand if I remember rightly, so I would assume they would have had no idea who she was, if indeed it was them.

I believe in 'Slow And Steady Wins The Race'.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
That figures. The rabble outside were bringing stuff in (cleaning gear probs because the place is now a kharzi since it moved in), NOT taking her old garbage OUT, ie 304 JYY crapsuits.

From photos it looks like it has turned his once-spotless home into a shithole like it has everywhere else it slings it's ** carrier bags.

Maybe it finally drove him over the edge when it flung some more crap down onto the last available bit of floorspace that did not have a covering of stinking JYY trackies litterred everywhere?

Kieron ought to have got out then not gone ahead and married it. The stupid idiot ought to have seen the signs long before he finally escaped

I very much doubt Callum's mother would tolerate skanky sinking her plastic talons into her son LOL

Starring Krusty the Klown of course :)

Blokes have it sooooooooo bad don't they? LOL

I have no doubt that Kieron would have DNA tested Jett as soon as he could to know the truth as to the boy's parentage, either that or he really is an absolute Saint for taking a child thats not his to remove him from the scumbag circus the ghastly mother inhabits.
I think he did get Jetts' DNA tested but won't reveal the results.

jenabelle

I don't think Katie actually HAS any friends, does she? I mean, she has people she pays e.g. nail technicians/hairdressers/nannies who she refers to as friends, but think how many people she used to be pictured with but who have disappeared. Gary and his partner, for instance?
I don't think she has the personality to be a proper friend to anyone - she's too narcissistic and self-absorbed.
Very sad 😔 when you stop ✋ and think, very lonely life 😢

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Vanessa feltz was a guest and later admitted she didn’t even fucking know katie just a massive publicity wedding ffs
I like Vanessa very intelligent lady , bad call going to bad taste wedding of the century but I would of gone for the free food and drink 👍😀
Not arf! 😂😂

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I think there was a comment left on Trip Advisor about St Lucia, someone has checked with the person who wrote it and it doesn't refer to KP or her family that were on holiday. (see a few posts up, for more info)
Thank you I was trying to go back, I get so behind on the threads 🤣

• Haha
Hmmm…whilst we’re waiting for Pwice to show her hand…anyone fancy a bit of detective work? The comments from this Leo thread mentioned Prices’s age discrepancy. I’ve read many times on the Dail Fail, people stating they went to school with her and she’s wiped several years off her age…I found one here, with some interesting follow up.

Now, I kind of remember her age suddenly stopped increasing around the late 90s early 2000’s if memory serves.

So, anyone with any knowledge of the school and their records? If she has a date registered on Brighton records, is it possible to lie on there to make yourself younger (now, the bitch used to have friends in Brighton, could someone have changed it for a dirty back hander?)

I’m curious because I have a memory of her being the same age as my mate when we were all on the London club scene. Then she was suddenly younger years down the line.

If Lynne from Spalding is correct, Skanks age would be 47 is that right?
It should be quite easy to look up on free births, deaths and marriages website If someone knows the town she was born and mothers maiden name.

This is from Ancestry
Beat me to it!

Reactions: 6