Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozenger

Chatty Member
Wow - well hello me old mukkas - not been here for quite some time & haven't caught up as it would take weeks lol. Had to check in after the latest drama which of course I don'[t think is exactly is how it is portrayed - always a dwama with the Pwicey.

Just a quick question - Does Harvey live alone in his house?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

justhavingamooch

Going off on a side note to all the PD discussions (ok speculation) and KP's own statement of having PTSD I am wondering if a MH angle is being put front and centre ahead of the Bankruptcy hearing. Not being able to understand consequences as a result of trauma and or MH crisis could be considered an extenuating circumstance in some cases. I think that in extreme cases of prolonged mental distress you may not even able to proceed with enforcing bankruptcy until the individual's mental state is significantly improved.

I'm reasonably sure that bailiffs and court action cannot be immediately enforced against any person classed as "vulnerable" (which would cover both physical and mental health both of which KP has been making sure are publicly noted as being applicable to her). Being a recent victim of a crime also places one in the "vulnerable" category.

Anyone ready to call house yet ?
ooooo yes… that’s making a lot of sense.
What a leech!

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Jesus Christ.

Katie Price #57 thinks she’s a singer, but she’s a minger: put her in the bin
I admire her standing by her passion thats confident
But when your management dont back you and try put you off it SAYS IT ALL🤯

The track sounds sponsored by Autocue

I got you I got you I got you
She loves a repetitive one liner!!!
You have to love her for trying😳😆

she needs to try stand up comedy (or sit down depending on the feet)
I think that could work
Shes hilarious🤣 she doesnt realise

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
WD40 is a bit harsh...
a bottle of wine and Tom Hardy and he'd need a snorkel🤣

I cannot believe I've just typed that....sugar rush, honest😁
Ooh MrsEms Tom was filming in my city the last few days, I meant to tell you sooner but I only found out about it just before all the Krustie drama and totally forgot sorry 😩

Hugo Boss

Her steak was so raw 🥩
It was jellified

I mean come on Im no chef but I can fry a steak 🙄
She shouldve done fries not triple cooked chips

Seriously her most mainstream opportunity and she didnt plan.

she only had to call ex Pete
The steak and BBQ expert 🥩🥩

What TV show next 🤔

Celeb Love Island🏝🏖
SCD
Touring the UK with Katie Price
I switched on at the raw steak bit 😅

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

Was it this one Missyurr C?

Mangar Bathing Cushion | Battery Powered Inflatable Bath Lift | Buy Today (mangarhealth.com)

My late mum had this one, she was being looked after by Marie Curie and the OT arranged for her to have one. It was brilliant for her. You fill the bath and inflate the cushion so its the same height as the top of the bath. You sit on it and deflate the cushion so you're still sitting/ lying on it but submerged and then re-inflate it when you need raising up to get out.
yes that's the kiddy 👍🙂

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
No one is reporting it was the “1” Coal who did the hitting are they? It’s all smoke and mirrors with PriceyWoods. Her “ring of steel” will protect its trotters and scabby snotters. Not sure they will help with herpes sores though 🤷‍♂️
OK, it's Peter Andre's fault that *someone* hit her. 😂 Or it might be kieron's fault. But anything that has gone wrong in her life is someone else's fault. Also, Peter Andre can't sing. I'm very sorry for all my posts suggesting a middle aged woman should own her choices, and look after her poor kids. 🤡
I'm joking, before I get thrown onto the pEtEr aNdRe kills kittens thread. 😂

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
She is a mess but in fairness - nobody should ever be hit. And ppl who are excusing ot or saying she deserved it are absolutely vile.
Agree, nobody ever deserves to be hit. She lives a very screwed up life, and you have to feel sorry for her. Her whole life is played out in front of the public, that has a
ways been her choice and how she makes a living. She has many many faults, but still doesn’t deserve to be hit.

Last edited:

liar liar

VIP Member
Well,had to go to Hossie,transferred me from one hossie to the London hossie to be treated had 50 stitches,but it’s healed lovely,hence that was why I was transferred to Royal London as they are well known for treating head wounds.
Have you still got purple hair?

• Heart