Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
I think KP in therapy could be good viewing. Never got into serial killers or true crime documentaries but that’s the kind of car crash TV I could commit to.
i had exactly the same thought yesterday ; the “ in therapy” programmes were fascinating .
I don’t think she’d do it though ; she desperately wants to be seen as in control & a master ( mistress) manipulator & headstrong businesswoman .
Plus , of course, it would require a whole series rather than an episode or two with her having more issues than Vogue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
View attachment 730995
#

If she’s pursuing the case then all the details will come out in the wash.
Just so hard to believe anything she says given her history of compulsive lying and complete BS.
But if she was genuinely assaulted then I hope she can tell the truth to the police to push the case through.

I’m no expert but the bruise looks less like a punch and more like an impact with an object…either being struck with an object or falling and hitting an object 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well it looks like artfully-applied shoe/boot polish to me...

Yeahright

Nah pete is just as much of a narc as she is. He just hides it better which makes him more dangerous. I’ve watched videos of him being really controlling of Emily.
Definitely some andre lurve around (not here I hasten to add).
Personally I think anyone who marries him is not a person I would want to spend time with, part time dr or not.
Horses for courses.
He’s a twat and she’s a twat, he’s got what he wanted like someone above said because she’s such a bore he gets to be the hilarious shining star he thinks he is making Kp look even worse in the process (although I’m well aware she doesent need much help to make herself look bad)

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I only found tattle a couple of weeks ago, I’d always been a Reddit true crime person. But ten days isolation and boredom later.. here I am!

In her shoes, I’d be more concerned with my ‘recovery’ and five children than wondering what people are saying on these threads
True Crime sister here too👋
Reddit, Websleuths and
Piers Morgan Serial Killer🤯 Scary sh!t!

Im easily scared but find it intetesting these dangerous criminals live among us.
We've that in common with Katie Pricey. She once said shes a fan of True Crime.
I watched a UK documentary and it said a criminal investigator is a good career change after 40.

Im 37 and considering it 🤔 I love a whodunnit🧐🕵️‍♀️🕵🕵️‍♂️

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

I’m surprised he hasn’t blocked her. Her comments about Jade were disgraceful.
He hadn't blocked her as of last week, don't think he is following her, hopefully Jeff will see him right where the fugly old grunt is concerned 🤞

He is a very handsome lad, in his videos the other day he was in a club with girls his age so hopefully he’s not up for grab a granny 🤢
Maybe she's hoping to hook him up with Bisto 😉

DC16

VIP Member
At least Amy has one daughter that is normal.

I'm surprised Skanky hasn't killed her mum off yet with all the stress and drama she causes all for her own financial gain, she will be the death of her mother - Amy has created a Monster!!!
I wouldn't bet on that first comment Staple.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
How can you secure a two man tent????
Tent pegs and several large silicon implants in a decaying plastic bag should do the job. Perhaps the ring of steel are the German Gentlemen Miss Piggy encountered whilst having a break between BoySon and Alex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of Peter I remember the series about them conquering the US and she wants to grab a Segway and he’s so obnoxious to her, and talks down to her. And I’m by no means saying she’s an angel and I’m a mega fan, but at least what you see is what you get (ish) where as Peter’s mr nice guy is too contrived. You know that person when you start a new job and go above and beyond to help you, then you find out they’ve told the boss you said you find the place unorganised
found it - from 38 mins 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Does anyone know how quickly social services would become involved in a potential domestic violence situation? For instance, would they get in touch with a victim at an early stage and say they can't expose their kids to the person accused or would it be after charges/trial?
A referral would be made. KP would have spoken to a social worker who works as DA lesion in the hospital. Unless things are different in England.

Some of their episodes have been removed from YTube.

I rewatched them again last year/one before and things I hadn't taken on board originally kind of stood out.

It's very interesting to view the joint series and then both the separate ones.