Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walter's toupee

For those wanting to know, Katie made Chicken Cor Ma and Pea Lough Rice, her korma was deemed to be delicious by John but the rice undercooked.

I’ve bust a gut tonight with possible thread titles, still no Pimpernel or Peeko Jones, I give up.

I wish you all a very good night
what has happened to Peeko?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Opinionsaremyown

For fuck sake, this bullshit again about "He can't sing".:rolleyes: He makes a decent living through singing, enough to live a good life and pay his taxes ... you know, the taxes his trashy ex has dodged for years. The taxes that fund H's disability payments that pricey has been bleeding the tax payers (like Peter and us)of for years without contributing a penny herself. So between his music and appearances and investments in property he's had since long before price came into his life he does very well from singing. Beautiful educated classy young wife, very nice home, well thought of by showbiz/telly circles, living the dream. While pricey is in debt up to her expanded tits, spends her days getting manicures, new wigs, new tits, new teef and pretending she has shared custody of her kids when we all know she only has visits because she's a druggy mess with a dodgy bloke and been sofa surfing since kieran ditched her arse.
Feel free to scroll past now ... byeee.😘
Still can’t sing though can he? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yeahright

I do however think Kp will be loving the fact we are all talking about her when she hasn’t actually done or said anything for a few days.

Reactions: 5
The main thing that makes me think EUPD more than Narc is the addiction element and the constant need for love. Also the "Jordan" and oversexed persona quickly swinging back to "poor little Katie" and even a third persona of "The Pwicey" they are quite distinct personalities that exist almost in a bubble from each other.

Not disagreeing with the elements of manipulation and the adore/discard cycle which is seen in all cluster B PD's- its just the revenge element and outbursts seem more in line with EUPD to me. Who knows for sure tho?

I have a horrible feeling that KP would actually rub her fingers in joy at the prospect of fly on the wall pay per view therapy :/
But is it a need for love or a need for adoration? I really don't think she feels any real love. As you say it's all cluster B stuff and I think it would take a very brave psychologist, many years to try and wade through such mental treacle!

liar liar

VIP Member
Don’t worry MrsEms I got told off yesterday for going off topic🙁but I will be good now.

I find all this BS about her not sleeping being scared and all the rest of the shite very tiring,she stumbles from one disaster to another then expect s sympathy. Not from me though.
Any news from your nephew? Btw there is a Biden thread started earlier.

I remember the articles saying PTSD were causing all her wild behaviour. She dropped a big clanger in those stories that largely went unnoticed.
All the stories said it was 'Comorbid PTSD'. So she has contacted the Sun with her sympathy grab story about PTSD but was too dim to understand that the 'comorbid' part means there is another mental condition she is not disclosing. I'm guessing the other condition would be one that people don't see sympathetically, such as a personality disorder.
I personally don't see narc behaviour. I see classic EUPD - even to the point she has an alternate personality.

Reactions: 4

Hereforagoodtime85

Chatty Member
I think its beginning to dawn on her that Joe Public don't give a shit about her. Her money making days are over. She was under the impression she was some kind of"national treasure" , as in where did they dig her up from ..
At one time she would have shook herself down and got on with it. But she looks so rough and clapped out, she hasn't got anything left
Love your user name: what is clocks?!

Reactions: 3