Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
I totally agree. He did use her to get back out there. But then she did exactly the same thing to him. Don’t forget, her star was fading as well. Hence she was in I’m a celeb.
Very few go on there when their star is riding high.
It’s usually an attempt to get back into the limelight and they were unlucky enough to find each other on that show.
Because they were always going to be a car crash together.
I remember when they all came out of the jungle and they did that get together show in the hotel afterwards. When he first saw the way she was dressed and made up you could actually see how shocked and uncomfortable he was but he still went there.
It’s a shame it all became such a tangled mess especially when they had kids together but any sane person could see right from the start that it was going to end in disaster.
I did find it amusing however that John Lydon seemed to be the one who could see straight through it at the time.
Highly intelligent and insightful man that one.
I can’t sleep by the way. Hence why I’m on here droning on at this time of the morning 😂
I remember when in I'm a celeb, she was pestering kerry katona for Mark from westlifes info, kerry of course was trying to put her off(as kerry knew he was gay but he hadn't come out back then) KP was like a dog with a bone, then when she was kicked out, she saw how much Pete was liked on the outside, so then decided to make a move for him more... All this while dating that young lad, who she then dropped... Remember she had her mother beg Claire from can to take her on as a client

Reactions: 10
I'm all OK! Pricey fuuuuuming at this thread. Accused me of being detrimental and said she was going to the po po.

I'm yet to see a blue siren two days later.

I've been meaning to do some washing the last couple of days, housework later, tattle first! Addictive!

have you spoken to her??

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Yes. Katie would rather shout the odds outside Hastings magistrates court about fining or jailing some bloke who just happened to push a YT of a couple imitating Harvey as opposed to stand up for women who have experienced DA/DV. Makes no sense whatsoever. Where's the biggest traction? Oh yes - violence in the home. But no - she's not up for that confrontation. She's made of horse shite covered straw.

Loves ya 🤗 💋
Well said 👊

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Krusties, I need to make a very important ⚠ Public Service Announcement ⚠

We are hurtling towards thread 57 at breakneck speed 💨 💨

I am poised and ready to make the next one but may need someone else to take the reins this evening coz it’s my burfday innit and I’m already on the bubbles 🤪

Hoping I’ll still be conscious in a couple of hours when we reach the mighty heights of page 50 but might need a fellow Krusty to be poised just in case ❤
Happy birthday Fluffy, you won't care about KP after a couple of bottles of bubbles!

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
For fuck sake, this bullshit again about "He can't sing".:rolleyes: He makes a decent living through singing, enough to live a good life and pay his taxes ... you know, the taxes his trashy ex has dodged for years. The taxes that fund H's disability payments that pricey has been bleeding the tax payers (like Peter and us)of for years without contributing a penny herself. So between his music and appearances and investments in property he's had since long before price came into his life he does very well from singing. Beautiful educated classy young wife, very nice home, well thought of by showbiz/telly circles, living the dream. While pricey is in debt up to her expanded tits, spends her days getting manicures, new wigs, new tits, new teef and pretending she has shared custody of her kids when we all know she only has visits because she's a druggy mess with a dodgy bloke and been sofa surfing since kieran ditched her arse.
Feel free to scroll past now ... byeee.😘
I disagree with you on pretty much everything there!
Having a music career doesn't mean they're talented singers.
The Spice Girls for example, many of the boy bands, there are websites devoted to successfully crap singers.
If the camera likes them that's half the battle won.
Compare andre to roy orbison - well, there simply isn't any comparison.
And I wouldn't have recognised pa's wife from that description.

Swear about it as much as you want but that doesn't make it true.

Anyway.
Back to kp.

Oh, unless of course your post is a monumental windup in which case I agree completely.

• Heart
Does anyone know how quickly social services would become involved in a potential domestic violence situation? For instance, would they get in touch with a victim at an early stage and say they can't expose their kids to the person accused or would it be after charges/trial?