Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
You made a good point there about how peeps don't even bother to read a couple of posts above and that is the problem. There isn't an 'etiquette' as such but think of it as a book club where you are expected to have read the book in order to discuss it not just rely on tit bits spouted by someone 5 mins ago. That's how most of the threads on here work. The same thing happened with Lozza's baby for a short while. Does that make sense? It seems you've got the idea anyway. :)

Naomi Campbell? ;)
Could of been from a pillow fight - they act like kids and she bruises easily

Reactions: 7

Yeahright

Bloody hell, you must hate my posts because half of them are unrelated.
You can block me if you like...but let me tell you all about my piles first😁 like a bunch of grapes they are😳

We're all kind of like a family on here and happy to chat and give advice on anything whe kp goes quiet. I like it and so do many others.
My above comment says I don’t mind 🙂 I just think let people talk about stuff that is related to the thread as well and respect that not everyone will like Emily or Pete and just let them have their opinion on that too.

Reactions: 7

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
This whole situation reminds me of that documentary about Josie Cunningham - I'm sure one of you will find it online somewhere, I can't remember if it was BBC or Channel 4. It was all about her and her manager just coming up with the most outrageous stories they could create from her life, and then laughing at people's reactions to them, and what money they could make from them, even if they knew it wasn't true or it was a wild exaggeration.. I just think most of KP's life is like that.
I think he was representing katie for a while too, if I am remembering that right....

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yeahright

I think Pa is as relevant to be allowed to talk about on a Kp thread as her other victims, especially when half of the last Kp thread was a discussion about how one poster can’t do her gardening or get in and out of a bath because of health issues which is completely unrelated. But I’d happily start a thread for him if I knew how 😂

• Haha

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Nobody here has said she deserved it.
She sold her story to the sun within a few hours, saying she had a split eye, possible fractured jaw. The pics taken show a big bruise on her cheek, nothing wrong with her eye or jaw. Nothing, not even this, is ever straightforward with Katie. She posted a pic of the kids at the house that night, now were they there, did she drive drunk with them to her manager, or were the pics a lie, and they weren't there.
Katie brings all the shit on herself by her shady behaviour, and might even let Carl off this, whatever this is, to protect her life of lies. Her kids who will have a lifetime of issues from their chaotic upbringing are the innocent victims here. I hope the truth comes out, but I doubt it. I'm not going to be a hypocrite, I don't like her, I hope she gets help and takes good advice.
Which is why she should consider to follow through as she speaks up publically so soon after. She probably got a moment of bravery let whoever know she can be brave & wont stand for this!!!

I can see her going through with court

Drink and drugs can definately cause a bad situation to escalate
but that is not right to harm no matter how angry or intoxicated either is

She has kids; needs to protect them
She did the right thing
I hope she can follow through

If anything
this is like a shock wake up call -
she can assess her life
Get mental help/rehab
and set healthy boundaries

Crowbag

VIP Member
I think certain people on here might be related to the Andre clan cuz any mention of Andre or Emily and they’re on here defending them both 😂

we’re the naked pics for a ‘photo shoot’or is she just really on a beach naked subjecting people to that?
Definitely some andre lurve around (not here I hasten to add).
Personally I think anyone who marries him is not a person I would want to spend time with, part time dr or not.
Horses for courses.

Griggsy39

I think she's had an eating disorder for many years, it's only been the bolt on boobs that have made he look remotely female.
If I remember rightly she couldn’t eat much around this time as her constant messing with her teeth gave her so much pain….I was an avid hate watcher of all her reality shows!