Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
I read he works with his dad doing fencing. Unless she has another brother 🤷🏼‍♀️
A bruvva from another muvva?

Kind of works because it's all messed up. Her brother, one of them I don't know if she has anymore...still works with the sun. Hence all the crap rehashed articles!

Reactions: 8

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Krusties, I need to make a very important ⚠ Public Service Announcement ⚠

We are hurtling towards thread 57 at breakneck speed 💨 💨

I am poised and ready to make the next one but may need someone else to take the reins this evening coz it’s my burfday innit and I’m already on the bubbles 🤪

Hoping I’ll still be conscious in a couple of hours when we reach the mighty heights of page 50 but might need a fellow Krusty to be poised just in case ❤
Happy Biurthday - enjoy your Bubbles

• Heart

onthebuses

Bet Lego Man is like a fish out of water, no showing off, no boasting and endless gurning at cameras. Ha ha haaaa get used to it you vile bullying thug. He could always wring out his chamois leather and help daddy for a couple of hours. His parents must be absolutely mortified. He's the most vilified laughing stock in the country.
No, Skanky still takes that honour by a mile!

• Haha
cool, I meant more so there’s no expectations

Maybe? Regardless Emily knows her place, he’s the shining star 🌟 have you seen how cruel he was to Melanie blatt from all saints when they dated. Katie price aside, he’s not a nice guy in my opinion. But hey, I’m sure he’ll get over it 😆
I found a PA thread on here recently, I had wondered if there was one for ages.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I think Pa is as relevant to be allowed to talk about on a Kp thread as her other victims, especially when half of the last Kp thread was a discussion about how one poster can’t do her gardening or get in and out of a bath because of health issues which is completely unrelated. But I’d happily start a thread for him if I knew how 😂
That was because of the threads moving fast,peeps just saying no time for anything,including me.

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
As heartless as it sounds I've never met a DV survivor who's wanted to be near fucking anyone let alone in front of a camera after an assault... its sus as fuck, im dreading the press being at court next month for my families case ffs let alone mine next year against my dickless ex because I don't want the world to see me scared, worried. I just don't get it at all! Next she will be calling herself a fucking DV ambassador or some bullshit for likes 🙄 and no im no victim shaming just calling a spade a spade it's just not normal aftermath behaviour aye folk process it in different ways but that's no processing it that's making money off it...
Exactly what I thought. She will spin this situation as a money making exercise. Let’s face it, she needs all the money she can get now.
A book on surviving coercive control and battery, and mental health issues. She knows exactly which heart strings to pull with Joe Pubic.
This is why Lord Sugar follows her I think, as she is a very good business woman ( and knows how to make pots of gold out of 💩 ).

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I agree about Kieran, but I do think he definitely cheated..... a poster on here said his new lady was a teacher? oddly KP had legals over a playground incident and I'm sure that she said something along the lines of "enjoying fluffing my Husband" to the new lady.

I've always wondered as their kids go to the same school, did he meet his new lady there at the school and did they start their relationship (you know what school gate gossip is, I'm sure) which caused her the explosion (and I also have to say, having witnessed a shocking incident at my children's school years back, no it's not acceptable to lose it in front of tiny people).
Maybe why jett doesn’t like the limelight and often stays with his dad seen it all

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
View attachment 730995
#

If she’s pursuing the case then all the details will come out in the wash.
Just so hard to believe anything she says given her history of compulsive lying and complete BS.
But if she was genuinely assaulted then I hope she can tell the truth to the police to push the case through.

I’m no expert but the bruise looks less like a punch and more like an impact with an object…either being struck with an object or falling and hitting an object 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or a backhander

mrsp2021

KP DID cheat on him.
Where’s the proof? Until it’s proved I won’t believe it. He would have said. Because that would have given him more of what he sought after the split. A halo above his head. He accused her of cheating all the time because he is so insecure. But I don’t think she actually did. Also the person she cheated with would have come out by now for their 5 minutes of fame. Although she is a dirty cow who has no morals I don’t think she actually likes sex that much. I’ve read many stories about how she comes across as very sexual but when it comes down to it doesn’t actually want to do it that much. She is all front. He accused her of cheating with her riding instructor. Which wasn’t true.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mrsp2021

But he c
It gets a bit hmmm when Peter is dragged into any drama she has, in reality all they have going on now is the kids. He's as relevant as Leandro Rentapenis, but some Katie fans bring every single thing back to Katie and Peter. Comments this week are ludicrous, such as, he can't sing, he's a terrible parent, and worst of all, call the police his wife works part time. It has nothing to do with current events, which are serious, just bogs everyone down in ancient history.
But he can’t sing 😂😂. He’s better than her for sure. But not great. He is an ok dad as dads go. Just a normal dad that a dad should be. Nothing over the top etc. I don’t really have anything to say about Emily. As he is a part of Katie’s life he is bound to be brought up again. Just like boyson has been since this all kicked off. Oh and Alex. I thought we could talk about what we wanted on these threads if it was to do with the actual person? I agree with someone else who said it’s far more relevant to talk about Pete than it is to talk about personal problems etc. I don’t mind reading about others personal problems. Or I just scroll past those comments. If we don’t like something we read we can do that.

Reactions: 7