Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
Wiki at very top of page pink button.
That video someone posted yesterday when she was going to have her stitches taken out and KP was in a wheelchair and looked up at him in the lift, and he spat in her face. She laughed it off, saying why would you do that, I am looking at you lovingly and you spit in my face. That goes beyond banter in a relationship. Spitting at someone is low, and definitely not a norm in a relationship with anybody, whether they are your OH, brother, dad etc. That says to me that he was utterly contemptuous of her.
could you direct me to this please ?
somehow I’ve missed it 😆

Reactions: 6

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
In regards to the hand positioning I think he’s doing a ‘K’, a K in BSL is normally a bent knuckle on your index finger, but think he’s either trying to be discreet or got it wrong.
or maybe I’m giving him too much credit for knowing sign language 🤷🏼‍♀️
I did a search and I got ‘owe, due’. That would suit me to be honest.

He is definitely sending a signal in some of the photos in the Mail. He is pressing into his left hand in a strange gesture.
That is strange. I asked earlier if he was left handed due to the bruise on her cheek being on the left. A right handed person wouldn't instinctively punch with the left hand. If he trying to say "Hey, look, no bruising or injury"?

liar liar

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it, can’t abide him. However, I think last week’s and this week’s Loose Women have been pre-recorded. The production team and presenters are on a summer break so they recorded some extras a few weeks back. So, his interview would have taken place before the latest KP saga.
I hardly think they are going to ask him about it seeing as they don't ask him about anything to do with his ex atm.

Reactions: 5
I read that one as just a jokey thing on KB story. Like saying all women take ages to get ready so if they’re ready quick they should be wifed.
probably trying to make KP jealous and come running back ,seriously he would take her back,this is the most attention he has had in a year
i predicted he would be around,cant stand him

Lucymyers

VIP Member
I really don't think all is as it seems
The sun have previously in the past worked with celebs printing (lies) stories about their child nearly being kidnapped...when he was due in court for speeding driving offences. The story was 100 percent false but was worth a shot at trying to convince the judge he couldn't be without his license

TheTeefLie

Who knows with her she might have sneaked back to Turkey to get her hair extensions re done after all she was begging for them the other day

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Like everyone else has said if she refuses to co-operate that won't make a difference. The police/CPS changed the way they deal with domestic violence cases, due to cases where victims called the police dozens of times and then withdrew their statement (through coercion or just changing their mind)...only to end up dead down the line. It's taken very seriously these days. Plus assault is fairly easy to prosecute, they will simply use her initial statement to police as her testimony. We don't know what Carl's background is, has he ever been arrested for a violent crime? That'll make a difference.

I could see it being dropped if her legal team are able to prove it's not in the public's interest to prosecute, she could try to argue for this l, especially if they get back together. Here she could use fame and her mental health to her advantage.

Regardless of all things she's opened a can of worms for herself now, Social Services, her reputation now she's on good terms with Channel 4/the BBC. That's why she rushed to make herself appear as a victim. The alternative is they find out she was drinking or back on drugs and then she'll be blacklisted again.
Yep true I was here 3 years ago when law changed. The police take charge. Then it goes to court to and YOU DO NOT have to be there at court.
I dont think they are likely to be back on because the kids father etc would see it as unstability for her as a parent.

I do think Katie will start to focus on her kids right now and thats the PR way forward.
A pic with Carl now could be damaging as it is presumed he may have been the abuser. It will send out a bad message to victims of DA.

She needs to be better managed by an agent and lawyer in this situation.