Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks for the reply Liar Liar (don't know how to do that link to your reply thingy) :giggle: (no would not want her on my deeds either ;) ) just wondering about Binfest's posts and how it might be connected to the timing of the hearing.

Reactions: 4

Timz

VIP Member
I tried to search but account said limited 🤔
I figured out if I hit search Binfest as member in threads then I’ve found 5 pages 🗒
Usually I’d just click the member profile - but they had limited their sharing capability/visibility 😂

Reactions: 3

Stmarco

Well, he may be asked to confirm what he has paid for in their relationship to prove that KP was not spending money on them when it should have been going to creditors or that money paid to her for #ads, etc, actually were paid to her and not to him to deflate her earnings... you never know. She is always saying he's got his own money and he paid for this and that...
Of course they can ask her that, but they can't ask him that. All they can do is ask her questions and look at her accounts.
She will have money stashed all over the place so there will be a trail to find for sure.
If they decide to start a criminal proceeding then they could obtain an order to look into other accounts. But right now that isn't what the hearing is about.
Which is why I asked the question how that case will have any bearing on the journalists story if it is about CW.

bexta147

There was a 2nd story on KB's instagram which was also interesting, had a lady in white lingerie, said something like she got ready quickly to go out, so that makes her wifey material. ...... So he's hinting he has a partner/girlfriend and there is no vacancy ;)

I guess the paps are there in case he is the "friend" she is staying with, as he was so supportive over her accident previously. I'm very sure he isn't involved or more importantly about to get involved ever again there. Once bitten and all that.
I read that one as just a jokey thing on KB story. Like saying all women take ages to get ready so if they’re ready quick they should be wifed.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Let's just remember a few facts from the week or so leading up to the alleged incident.

The My World photographs that don't include each other, immediately sparking rumours that they have had a bust up or split. Then they make an appearance together on the new sofa but sat at opposite ends of it with a very deliberate distance between them. Denying any problem in their relationship but subliminally reinforcing the idea that there is now distance between them. Then the infamous picture featuring Bunny at the side of it but with a vodka bottle taking centre stage. All of this dramatic build-up in the days before the Sunday night when it allegedly all kicked off.
Hi there, sorry I’m a bit thick at times. I thought a subliminal message would be more subtle ie you cannot see it at first glance, it’s under the radar. The photos you mention are obviously angling for comment/reaction.

See Columbo, one of his episodes involved subliminal advertising.

liar liar

VIP Member
Exactly and she didn't realise that Kris had extra cameras trained on her on the exterior of his house.

You could buy a mini foot cycle - they showed one on errm BBC Watchdog yesterday - oh yes it was faulty - ha ha - maybe not ;)
Oh - no it wasn't - the delivery van knocked over part of the guy's wall - all coming back to me now...

bollox

Where we at folks?
  • A pre-relationship history of stalking or abuse by the perpetrator
  • The romance developing quickly into a serious relationship
  • The relationship becoming dominated by coercive control
  • A trigger to threaten the perpetrator's control - for example, the relationship ends or the perpetrator gets into financial difficulty
  • Escalation - an increase in the intensity or frequency of the partner's control tactics, such as by stalking or threatening suicide
  • The perpetrator has a change in thinking - choosing to move on, either through revenge or by homicide
  • Planning - the perpetrator might buy weapons or seek opportunities to get the victim alone
  • Homicide - the perpetrator kills his or her partner, and possibly hurts others such as the victim's children

Stmarco

Probably easiest if you re-read all of Binfest's comments?

We are talking about TWO different stories here.
I have and the ones I quoted are the most recent ones they mentioned. That is why I asked if you could provide the ones you are referring to?
Looking at the posts in relation to a story being formed they are about CW.

Has CW ever been photographed alongside K or PA? Just wondering as PA and K say they talk about the children, I saw a pic of K and KBoy in the media (think they were at Thorpe Park event?) and K and KBoy were also putting a kitchen unit together and having a chat in the MM on one of the shows.

I think the only two (out of her main, live with partners/husbands) who haven't been around others are CW and AR.

I never really felt CW would be long term (or lasted this long actually) or was genuine.

Reactions: 2