Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
He did say to her via CcTv,that he could bring her down with what he knows,nothing happened after that.
This is the window thingy. https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/25/kati...is-boyson-bianca-gascoigne-home-row-12902277/ She was with Princess as well.😡
Exactly and she didn't realise that Kris had extra cameras trained on her on the exterior of his house.

I think you're right. Carl has been around for a while, he's seen everything, been involved with everything and he can and will use this to save himself. Alot will come out.

And I will get fat on my sofa reading about it🤭
You could buy a mini foot cycle - they showed one on errm BBC Watchdog yesterday - oh yes it was faulty - ha ha - maybe not ;)

Reactions: 4

liar liar

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Binfest"
It's a journo that has been working on this for many many months. It's also personal as I've stated.
Yes, I'm aware of members on here being threatened. It has no relevance to that.
Thank you for your reply.
You say it is about CW and that the bankruptcy hearing is the time it will be released. Why is this the moment it is being chosen for release? The hearing won't be about CW, they won't have access to his financial activities as the court order is about KP.
More specifically on why she hasn't been helpful in their investigations.
I fail to see how anything personal he has done to your source would require the hearing to validate it?
[/QUOTE]
Well, he may be asked to confirm what he has paid for in their relationship to prove that KP was not spending money on them when it should have been going to creditors or that money paid to her for #ads, etc, actually were paid to her and not to him to deflate her earnings... you never know. She is always saying he's got his own money and he paid for this and that...

Stmarco

You mentioned the journalist, that is the one I talked about, which is months in the making. What you have quoted above, is completely different one (no journalist involved)
But they mentioned it was the journo story multiple times. Even in reply to you

DC16 said:
The journalist has a family member affected? Or KP? (Sorry)
The Journalist

Real quick it's an independent journo that is well respected. Look at my previous posts its personal for her.

Maybe you could post the quotes you are referring to?

liar liar

VIP Member
I know this sounds weird but how do you know someone is solvent when you start dating, do you ask them for a breakdown of their finances, or do you take their word for it? Anyone could say anything couldnt they. You can live a lavish lifestyle with debt up to your eyeballs or a humble life with insane amounts in the bank. My dad told me money doesn’t talk! 😜
Reminds me of that Mary J song 'No More Tears' - the bit about the lavish life...

Harrigan

VIP Member
I remember when Peeko first started posting here. A few of you smelt a rat - suspicious he might be Cole in disguise.

Did you ever disprove him as a catfish?
Nah, definitely not Cole. He is a nutter though this Pimpernel Smith.

liar liar

VIP Member
I watched the joint show with both KP and PA in and also watched their separate shows too. (Yes I am that sad and yes I defo need to get out more....)

The horse trainer person's wife used to be her Ebay (before depop was around) person, both the husband and wife were still in KP's show for ages after the divorce, which seemed odd if there had been an affair?

(not defending KP, just curious on that one).
You forget how long before you saw the shows the stuff had been recorded like Zleb Masterchef...

Stmarco

I agree but the Court of Rolls does have the legal right to question people who may be hiding funds on her behalf the same as they could demand evidence of funds held off-shore.
Of course but they don't have to answer those questions. Not unless they have been charged with something.
The point being if the investigators have evidence that she has been sending money to CW to hide her income they would have used it by now. It would no longer be a bankruptcy hearing it would be a criminal investigation.