Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winepig

VIP Member
RECAP:
KP has been 'attacked'
She's always been abusive to people but all the newbies think she's a saint.
She owes over £3 million and has a court case in October.
She's been on multiple holidays this year despite being bankrupt.
She has had a new surgery and is on her way to being Frankenprice
She's an animal abuser

The wiki has loads more info
I can’t find the WIKI , could anybody help ?
I’ve only been on this addictive Forum a couple of weeks & im still struggling to navigate it

Reactions: 7

Crowbag

VIP Member
As part of the peg-poll:

Wood here.
Plastic ones break before I get them out of the packet.
Those push on little plastic ones are bastards, i can't get them off again.

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
If I remember correctly there was a rumour going around that she caught him flirting with Victoria Beckham.
If memory serves me correct: 2000
“Out of Your Mind” 😂

Wasn’t Dane seeing Tania from Big Brother 4 behind KP’s back 🤔

Last edited:

pimpernel

No, he's been arrested not charged. That's standard procedure when being questioned at the station. They now have to collate enough evidence to prove its true in court. He will have given his version of events. They may do further questioning or it may go straight to CPS to make a decision. But he has not been charged.
Ok give it to ya , I got it arse upwards, but the shit will be stirred which was my point

• Heart

Allan64

Chatty Member
All quiet today...making me so tired all this waiting for some new story to appear

Harrigan

VIP Member
MrsEms what you been up to? You disappeared for a few minutes then reappeared hours later with this newbie on here who is reminiscent of Peeko. Have you been pulling strings?

• Haha

Saffy123

Keep seeing references to CW family and his mother. Is he from a criminal or Romany background? Never seen his mother before

Lan70

VIP Member
You are soo cool, if your other half is invested too...😎
If not, just keep feeding them😁
He loves it !!! 🤣🤣🤣 Pricey,Goodger,Axl 🥴🥴 gets proper into it when I read him all the comments on the threads hahaha ♥

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
I have and the ones I quoted are the most recent ones they mentioned. That is why I asked if you could provide the ones you are referring to?
Looking at the posts in relation to a story being formed they are about CW.
If you search binfest account you should be able to see all comments ever made by them.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I have never understood why the media have never pointed out her lies, contradictions of her many versions of her many dramas, they just seem to go along with everything she says. I mean she told 3 different versions of how her waters broke with jett.... I mean I know she has a shit ton of kids.....but you would remember every detail if it was as traumatic as she said it was.
I guess they are tied legally by some stuff they can say, coupled with the fact that ( love her or loathe her ) she does get good media attention and sells newspapers and magazines. So they must love that fact. Just look at how many threads she has on here, and how quickly we are getting to start a new thread atm. She has a car crash of a life that people are interested in, lies or otherwise.

Reactions: 6

Anna666

VIP Member
Too much happens in a short amount of time. I took a bath yesterday and 15 pages happened while I was gone!

I am sure I have seen this online already. She was doing a live stream and complaining about something or another. Maybe Brian?
And this is the nicer pic, watching the full video, should come with a warning ... It's truly scary!! she was also as high as a kite, while spouting her usual drug induced bollocks .... like her mate price does

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I guess they are tied legally by some stuff they can say, coupled with the fact that ( love her or loathe her ) she does get good media attention and sells newspapers and magazines. So they must love that fact. Just look at how many threads she has on here, and how quickly we are getting to start a new thread atm. She has a car crash of a life that people are interested in, lies or otherwise.
Maybe we should slow down a bit and see what happens just a thought🤔

• Haha