Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
But you need to contact the Argus and point out that they have posted lies.
Hi there, no, the paper didn’t write this, it was left as a comment by a punter who is incredulous and has promptly been pounced on by other posters as being untrue. Sorry I’m not very clear.

Reactions: 5

Anna666

VIP Member
You’re not missing much-

Still posting inappropriate filtered to fuck vids ‘boob’ feeding whilst eye fucking herself ✔
Lidl Lawoes still not dressed and still not being put to sleep safely✔

But you did miss a belter of a @Pom Bear special👌🏼

Now you’re all caught up🤗
Thank you!! 🤗🤗

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
It just makes more sense that the person arrested and bailed is Carl. It is his property that is why she has not gone back there. What I don't understand is that from the reports she "ran" to Harveys house to get away from the abuser. But the reports also seem to say that the ambulance picked her up from Carls. Did it all kick off late evening, as the neighbours seem to be saying, she ran off to get away and then went back again around 1:30 to Carls house. Nothing is straight forward
Yes the timelines and places change - who knows until we do.

Harrigan

VIP Member
here as I followed the comment on CW Insta regarding Aisleyne confirming it was CW and then hooked. Never been a fan of KP but didn’t realise the depth of her depravity and it’s enthralling as well as addictive, anything to get away from the boring mundane daily slog !
The secret barrister is a voice of reason, however I don’t always agree with he/she
Thanks, sorry if I came across a bit bolshy, it’s good to have different peoples input.

Voice of reason you will not get on here. Only joking folks.

Stmarco

I'm refering to this story about KP that has been previously mentioned by Binfest
I'm certainly not in the know but I do have family( I'm from Brighton ) that are very close to a journo from the south that I'm told is in the final stages of something huge concerning Price.
She's been working on this since we'll before Xmas but didnt have the final piece of the jigsaw until very recently.
Nail coffin I've been told.

So just dropped in tonight to make clear that I'm not anything to do with this piece of shit.
The info I gave before is honest but still work in progress as she has to make sure everything is checked and checked again by her legal team.
Pre bankruptcy hearing is the preferred expose.
Is this the one that they then said was sold to a national paper?

Hi, didn't know if it's ok to post? But wanted to ask something please? Do you think the house that's sold was going to be funds towards the outstanding mortgage on MM? Would that even be allowed at all? If the Mortgage on MM was caught up to date, would the MM still be at risk during the bankruptcy hearing?

Reactions: 4