Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Of course but they don't have to answer those questions. Not unless they have been charged with something.
The point being if the investigators have evidence that she has been sending money to CW to hide her income they would have used it by now. It would no longer be a bankruptcy hearing it would be a criminal investigation.
No because the Court of Rolls is a separate institution. They are solely interested in her upholding the terms agreed under IVA and her subsequent excuses of mental health problems and a problem with her accountant (whilst sitting on a beach on a 3 week in the Maldives). The accountant problem never was anything and simply a delaying tactic as was the stay at The Priory. Now they will insist that she answers the questions put to her and provides the appropriate evidence to support her non-compliance - her plea that 'Cole has paid for evryfink' is not going to wash now nor that 'everyfink was free or work-related' because work = earnings.

Reactions: 6

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
if it was another person but Carl that attacked her and (stole) the ring it would be a case of robbery and assault and the headlines would be burglars target and assault Katie Price and her and Carl would be spread all over the papers saying how terrified they were and how many burglars stay around at the scene to be arrested(or maybe Bunny cuddles as really flipped and turned up at the house)
At least the Mexican can't be blamed for stealing her ring 🤭

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Seriously!! She goes to great pains to s lag him off whenever possible. I wonder why he lets her get away with it?

Omg you are killing me! 🤣🤣🤣 I have got to prepare myself for whatever tomorrow brings. A loved up reconciliation with crawl, boyson coming out from behind the curtains, or someone being actually charged with a crime. It could be literally anything.
The milky bar kid, although not a bad boy really, would just love a chance to come out from behind the curtains, complete with his little bag!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Did Cawls ex-girlfriend ever speak out? I know she was still posting pictures of herself with Sid in June 2020, and it looks as though they were together a number of years?
No she didn't but she seemed a thoroughly nice lady who did Breast Cancer charity fun runs with her friends every year.

Allan64

Chatty Member
Fair play to kris, his video message telling Katie he could bring her down and destroy her career was cracking.
I still can't forgive him for his jeans though, they were so tight once you could see that his balls were being split in half! He had a camel toe🤦‍♀️🤣
Moose knuckle lol

• Haha

Stmarco

The story Binfest was referring to isn't about Cole, it's about KP, the information in this story apparently CW isn't aware of and has been kept from him.
But Binfest said these things

The CW story that I alluded to is exactly this, just delayed for reasons I'm sure will become apparent.

The CW story has been put away until they get back for reasons I'm aware of .

I was told that it will, if taken, certainly put him their team on the back foot

Been told there's something regarding Woods that will be available for print. If it gets taken up it'll certainly ruffle a few feathers

CW has no back up but he doesn't know it. He's buggered....

They're not worried about KP or Woods suing as they haven't got any financial means to do so

To me that alludes to it being about CW no?

freda19

VIP Member
Sorry been gone all day so this might have already been posted!! Didn't she comment on Carl's post when someone said he was only with her for money and Katie replied no Carl has always paid his own way. This was after the story came out
No, that was earlier on in the day of slap-gate.