Katie Price #49 Surgery and perjury, court case is looming and still no baby blooming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When ever anything distasteful comes up in relation to their shenanigans they leave the country in the hope upon their return it would have all blown over so they can start the next lot of dramas scams etc 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So what are we thinking?
Turkey-for her plastic body check up-(that villa i posted the other day linked with comfort zone)-RED LIST
Maldives- (Kandima as Prinny started following them the other day, the place Skank has been with Kieran and Cole)-RED LIST
Spain-Back to the villa they were at last month after her surgery?-AMBER LIST

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So what are we thinking?
Turkey-for her plastic body check up-(that villa i posted the other day linked with comfort zone)-RED LIST
Maldives- (Kandima as Prinny started following them the other day, the place Skank has been with Kieran and Cole)-RED LIST
Spain-Back to the villa they were at last month after her surgery?-AMBER LIST
Zero for Harvey or Princess to do in the Maldives. I can't believe they were travelling without some cretinous videographer/cum babysitter for Harvey... any sign of such an idiot?

Reactions: 7
I reckon back to Malaga 🔍🤣 she does that, keeps returning to the same places….

Reactions: 5
🤣 I will find them when they do post 🔍 I’ve found everywhere else so far!
Indeed you have I bow to your sleuthing skills .

Still trying to hide the fact they have buggered off on holiday again 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣 I will find them when they do post 🔍 I’ve found everywhere else so far!
You're so damn good at it, I still reckon it really is your job 🤣😘

Just what the hell they are doing taking a vulnerable person with disabilities and a youngster who won't be vaccinated ANYWHERE other than green list at the moment is unbelievably stupid. More fool them, they are indeed a pair of Cunts. With a capital C. She's probably only taking H because she was called out for NOT taking him on a holiday like she promised yonks ago.

It sticks the 🖕🖕 up to all her 'fans' who've been (daft enough to be) ripped off by her friend too that they've lost money through trusting her & now she's bleeping off again on a jolly. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I reckon back to Malaga 🔍🤣 she does that, keeps returning to the same places….
And Kandima was the 2nd place she stayed in the Maldives when avoiding the Bankruptcy Hearing "working" last year with Wanky. It was also the place she did the totally disrespectful topless photoshoot back in 2017

Katie Price faces being investigated for going topless in the Maldives | Metro News

Maldives is on the Red list so 10 day quarantine for them on their return. Only if they feel like it mind.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.