Katie Price #49 Surgery and perjury, court case is looming and still no baby blooming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

'Fleeing the country'
Yeah right 😡all to convenient she would have known in plenty of time needing PCR tests for all of them so they knew all planned . And yet she still made it about her , bloody scamming shite bags

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Price trying to hide herself in the airport!....you can hear her nasty bleeping voice all through the airport.
Hope the kids have a nice holiday.

Reactions: 16

'Fleeing the country'
Oh dear, devastated my arse, if she was at all bothered she'd be helping those ripped off get their money back, not bragging posting pics she's off on her jollies again. Because that's what it is Skanky, it's you going on your planned hols ducky, you've already said you were busy all summer, don't try and spin it you're escaping the fallout for the sake of your mental elf, it won't wash. I'd like to hear @Binfest 's thoughts on all this latest deflection too 👍

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Price trying to hide herself in the airport!....you can hear her nasty bleeping voice all through the airport.
Hope the kids have a nice holiday.
Do you think Harvey will have a 'medical emergency' for sympathy? Do you think Princess might be given 'new day-glo teef'?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So what are we thinking?
Turkey-for her plastic body check up-(that villa i posted the other day linked with comfort zone)-RED LIST
Maldives- (Kandima as Prinny started following them the other day, the place Skank has been with Kieran and Cole)-RED LIST
Spain-Back to the villa they were at last month after her surgery?-AMBER LIST
Got to go and meet her good friend "Josh" in whichever dodgy country he's hiding out in

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Katie Price #50 Another day, another jolly, she’s got no cash, but she don’t worry

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping boiling piss my bleeping bladder is working bleeping overtime,especially about that bleep cat killer only five bleeping years,bleeping evil nasty bleep.😢😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Where is Precious Princess? You gonna tell the truth coz your scabby mum and her bully boyfriend don't seem to be able to? Vile all of them.

Drugs.

But @Binfest said it would be about Crawl...
Not being funny but I never have a clue what this festival of bins doth speak of it’s all always in riddles and a slight smattering of information to wet everyone’s whistle and get the speculation going. Don’t think anything has actually come to fruition what was the bollocks about dossiers being given to people ya da ya 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.