Katie Price #49 Surgery and perjury, court case is looming and still no baby blooming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many holidays/breaks have these pair of ass wipes had since Covid started?
Ive lost count,including Henliee hall,(The Valentines #cough work break) ,IOW,abroad,and probably more ive forgotten!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What, where? Which cat killer???
This is the bleep liar.😢

How many holidays/breaks have these pair of ass wipes had since Covid started?
Ive lost count,including Henliee hall,(The Valentines #cough work break) ,IOW,abroad,and probably more ive forgotten!
What was the place the dirty skank left her filthy ke ks on the floor of her room,see one message that was posted about her leaving filthy drawers on the floor,bet they had the bleeping map of England in them.🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Not being funny but I never have a clue what this festival of bins doth speak of it’s all always in riddles and a slight smattering of information to wet everyone’s whistle and get the speculation going. Don’t think anything has actually come to fruition what was the bollocks about dossiers being given to people ya da ya 🤔
Im totally with you on that 👍

This is the bleep liar.😢

What was the place the dirty skank left her filthy ke ks on the floor of her room,see one message that was posted about her leaving filthy drawers on the floor,bet they had the bleeping map of England in them.🤢🤢
Ah yes - last year... I thought you meant the Croydon cat killer had been caught. One of good friends volunteers for Cat Preservation in Caterham and she was liaising with police/RSPCA about reports they were getting - not just about cats but foxes, rabbits and puppies. The RSPCA were apparently worse than useless.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
This is the bleep liar.😢

Oh Dolly ❤ not surprised the pot is full, that's absolutely bloody awful. Just what goes on in some people's sick minds to make them do things like that is truly beyond my understanding. It would finish me off I think if anybody did that to my lovely little cat 🤬

I don't think they said where it was the cleaner had to clear up her dirty drawers, I can't recall a location being named anyhow (unless I've forgotten).

Reactions: 6
Afternoon all,

Has Katie gone on holiday for a ‘baby making’ session, for more cosmetic surgery, to get away from the stress of being bankrupt, a mixture of all 3 or another reason?

Still no sign of Peeko. Please call home, we miss you.
Haven't seen Pombear for a while either 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah yes - last year... I thought you meant the Croydon cat killer had been caught. One of good friends volunteers for Cat Preservation in Caterham and she was liaising with police/RSPCA about reports they were getting - not just about cats but foxes, rabbits and puppies. The RSPCA were apparently worse than useless.
Didn't they put the Croydon ones down to fox attacks at one point? 🤔

Haven't seen Pombear for a while either 😔
Poms around, she was alive and well yesterday 👍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Again, making it all about her. Not condoning what happened but they probably had a WhatsApp group anyway, and have used to to mock others, not only Harvey. Also, what would her campaign do to avoid that, because WhatsApp isn’t social media?
Exactly she’s making out the WhatsApp was made just to mock Harvey I’m sure they took the piss out of loads of people but puss face being the narcissistic pieces of flotsam she is decides it’s all about her. Oh ye and what’s his name the one who used to live wiv me mam that I feed to shut up Arvey in it. God she’s vile.

Didn't they put the Croydon ones down to fox attacks at one point? 🤔

Poms around, she was alive and well yesterday 👍❤
Oh all sorts of stuff. I've seen actual pics and they are totally ritualistic. A fox does not cleanly bite off a cat tail and leave it on the owner's doorstep. Then you have to ask what killed the fox cubs... A lot of these cats only went out in their gardens so someone was watching which is even worse. Young kids discovered their missing puppy/cat/rabbit in pieces.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Oh all sorts of stuff. I've seen actual pics and they are totally ritualistic. A fox does not cleanly bite off a cat tail and leave it on the owner's doorstep. Then you have to ask what killed the fox cubs... A lot of these cats only went out in their gardens so someone was watching which is even worse. Young kids discovered their missing puppy/cat/rabbit in pieces.
I've heard that (ex's relatives are in Croydon & that area) and wasn't one cat all splayed out on its owners car? I never believed it was foxes anyway.

• Angry
  • Sad
Yes,my fave cat charity/rescue is Celia Hammonds,god they are fantastic,they saved over 100 cats when Olympic site near me in London was being developed,Celia who I know has no respect for Rspca.

• Heart
Yes,my fave cat charity/rescue is Celia Hammonds,god they are fantastic,they saved over 100 cats when Olympic site near me in London was being developed,Celia who I know has no respect for Rspca.
I support Cats Protection League because they deal with local issues such as rescue/fostering. But yeah Celia has been a beacon in recognising that cats need support. When you've lived in Cyprus where it an actual sport by the locals to run over and kill as many as possible it is great to be somewhere that recognises them as pets - not quite the same as dogs legally but am sure it will get there through careful legislation and support.

WOW!
Scummy mummy strikes again.
Knowing yesterday full well about the police and H situation but she gets bad press about being a CON WOMAN AGAIN and uses H for deflection she really is a piece of tit
How many times has she said H doesn't know what's going on?
So its her and her twisted brain that's put the words into his mouth
Nasty witch
Everything with Harvey is so upsetting to me. Can’t even read about it here. Harvey is childlike and innocent. Don’t tell him hurtful things he does not need to know. Maybe he thinks people outside are all mean and after him because Katie is telling him that 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.