Katie Price #49 Surgery and perjury, court case is looming and still no baby blooming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw but she's devastated int she! from the DM:

"Katie's spokeswoman admitted the reality star had benefitted financially from the scheme but did not know it was a con and said she had no idea of any previous warnings from financial authorities.

She said: 'Katie would never knowingly engage in a social media endorsement if it were questionable. This recent information has left her devastated.'

The spokeswoman should remind Skanky that she needs to tell that to her face
what a loada crap! She bloody-well KNEW it was dodgy simply because it takes dodgy to know dodgy, and the conman is her "friend" too

In a way its pretty despicable how Its perfectly happy to rip-off its braindead 'fans' though but then they kinda deserve it for being such idiots to begin with :)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Notice how the pathetic attempt at an apology is hidden away on her stories which will disappear in 24 hours , not permanently on her grid by way of a public apology to her adoring fans.

Reactions: 15
Aw but she's devastated int she! from the DM:

"Katie's spokeswoman admitted the reality star had benefitted financially from the scheme but did not know it was a con and said she had no idea of any previous warnings from financial authorities.

She said: 'Katie would never knowingly engage in a social media endorsement if it were questionable. This recent information has left her devastated.'

The spokeswoman should remind Skanky that she needs to tell that to her face
Just like this one

Her rep told the Mirror: "Katie would never knowingly be involved with any scams and wants no further association with such companies."

The rep said: "Katie will make a stand to stamp them out. Legalisation is needed to protect customers and those unknowingly engaged in promoting what appears to be a legitimate brand."

In her post Katie told fans: "There’s so much money to be made in the markets" and reassured them that the one she was promoting, XChloesWorld, "is trusted In the trading market".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I said yesterday that there are people out there that believe everything that falls out of Sk(W)ankys mouths, and sad as it is people really should do more research before handing over their hard earned cash. She will never admit when she is wrong and I bet we read more stories where she has put her name to something or him and people will still hand over money.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just like this one

Her rep told the Mirror: "Katie would never knowingly be involved with any scams and wants no further association with such companies."

The rep said: "Katie will make a stand to stamp them out. Legalisation is needed to protect customers and those unknowingly engaged in promoting what appears to be a legitimate brand."

In her post Katie told fans: "There’s so much money to be made in the markets" and reassured them that the one she was promoting, XChloesWorld, "is trusted In the trading market".
She knows nothing about financial investments and can't even pay her bills. She really should be done for the latest one saying that 'he was her friend'. Katie won't make a stand about anything unless someone pays for it and don't forget standing is hard for her with her busted 'FTSE's'...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly, but she's making it all about her again, this is so wrong. I'm so upset at how she treats him.
She really is as common as muck with no moral compass whatsoever. If it were Victorian times she would be one of those cheap prostitutes on the street and having sex in front of her kids. She is actually lower in morals than anyone I have ever heard of. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 14
I did think she must be due a check up. Well at least Harvey is off on his (holiday) . If they are off to turkey as it’s a red country she should quarantine on return. But I bet she comes in via Spain. Still I think they deserve each other.
Hope their hotel hasn't burned down in the horrific fires at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is as common as muck with no moral compass whatsoever. If it were Victorian times she would be one of those cheap prostitutes on the street and having sex in front of her kids. She is actually lower in morals than anyone I have ever heard of. 🤮🤮🤮
Probably was in her past life - one of Jack the Rippers victims

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.