Katie Price #49 Surgery and perjury, court case is looming and still no baby blooming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about the way Cocklodger Carl interacts with Princess makes me feel a bit nauseous.
I’ve thought that from day one I wouldn’t trust him an inch around the girl. As for Price it’s gobsmacking what she gets away with time and again from jumping in the back of her car to escape another drink drive ban to lying about holidays and accidents and surgical procedures and dodging COVID restrictions to bankruptcy neglecting pets so the get killed and removing the vocal chords of another because his barking got on her fake plastic tits and now encouraging people to invest money in a dodgy scheme so she can trouser a profit ? From her point of view I can see why she does it because there doesn’t seem to be any consequences and she still has millions of followers. Rant over cup of coffee time.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

The stories are flowing today

So I take it this is a holiday and not work. I just felt they were going somewhere again the other day, you can tell by her IG following. Left the puppy already. 😡 another holiday, absolutely unbelievable 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Im sorry for saying tis but poor H looks bigger every time i see him and what's that i spy?
A bit of caramel shortbread, really great for a diabetic with weight problems
wtf is she doing 😡 does she even care?

Yeah and im fricking Mother Teresa 🤣🤣🤣
Oh has Harvey got a cakey wakey?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Look at her stories, encouraging Harvey to stick his finger up at the police 😳
Skanky is a fine one to talk about that when she sets the boy up in situations just so her belovéd wanky can gain a few laughs at H's expense - and then you hear it screeching and cackling in the background too.
What makes It any different to the policemen then????

Oh has Harvey got a cakey wakey?
Stuffing cakes into H to keep him dormant of course; Nothing new there then :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is she telling Harvey any of that😭he doesn’t need to know. He would be happier without her.
I very much doubt H is aware of actually cares about anything really aside from his frogs and trains, not even skanky. This is of course all about It and the publicity it can screw out of H yet again :mad:

Katie, you said he was YOUR FRIEND! Yes you did - you can't remove it - it is there for all to see - MY FRIEND JOSH! You are a piece of lying tit.
Caught out by another porky pie skanky!
If you are going to lie incessantly then its best to keep a notebook of them for future reference, or on second thoughts you don't need to because WE know them ALL :)

• Angry
Probably why they’ve buggered off on yet another holiday. Knew the story was coming out so run away and take no responsibility for it as per bloody usual!!!
Still laughing and joking at the airport so really doesn’t give a tit!!! She’s certainly not sorry. Of course it won’t be Her fault!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh piss off.....
Oh yeah we just had to get a bit in about her Harvey's Law didn't we???

This crap is nothing to do with H's Law, this is about skanky and wanky promoting con artists such as themselves for which she did make a point of saying this grifter was a good 'friend' of theirs, the point being made as such he should be trusted inherently; Yes about as much as skanky & wanky are to be trusted with ANYTHING :mad:

• Angry
Because she got caught out. I don’t think she’s capable of remorse or empathy. She’s like a plastic robot.
This was so obviously a scam - she clearly didn't research what she was promoting and should be investigated herself by Action Fraud as she was promoting financial investments with no licence to do so. Trying to deflect by mentioning "Harvey's Law" - pathetic.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Yeah right
Oh God there are not enough laughing emoticons on here to cover what I think about that pile of old cojones!

She's about as believable as Pol Pot or any other despicable despot :mad:

• Angry

Just saw this their holiday could be warmer than they wanted if it is turkey they are off to 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This was so obviously a scam - she clearly didn't research what she was promoting and should be investigated herself by Action Fraud as she was promoting financial investments with no licence to do so. Trying to deflect by mentioning "Harvey's Law" - pathetic.
Research? Its just a case of send out a lame, useless bit of promo then bin the fee asap.

In fact her "actin" is so diabolical she ought to audition for the Verisure adverts

How is it in Harvey's best interest to think that the entire police force is bullying him - he might genuinely need help one day - why has she told him about it at all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh yeah we just had to get a bit in about her Harvey's Law didn't we???

This crap is nothing to do with H's Law, this is about skanky and wanky promoting con artists such as themselves for which she did make a point of saying this grifter was a good 'friend' of theirs, the point being made as such he should be trusted inherently; Yes about as much as skanky & wanky are to be trusted with ANYTHING :mad:
And wanky still has the brass neck to promote one of these scammers on his insta page
The pair of them are nothing but lying scheming conning (come on @Dollylovesshoes CUNTS)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie, you said he was YOUR FRIEND! Yes you did - you can't remove it - it is there for all to see - MY FRIEND JOSH! You are a piece of lying tit.
Aw but she's devastated int she! from the DM:

"Katie's spokeswoman admitted the reality star had benefitted financially from the scheme but did not know it was a con and said she had no idea of any previous warnings from financial authorities.

She said: 'Katie would never knowingly engage in a social media endorsement if it were questionable. This recent information has left her devastated.'

The spokeswoman should remind Skanky that she needs to tell that to her face

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.