Katie Price #49 Surgery and perjury, court case is looming and still no baby blooming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I support Cats Protection League because they deal with local issues such as rescue/fostering. But yeah Celia has been a beacon in recognising that cats need support. When you've lived in Cyprus where it an actual sport by the locals to run over and kill as many as possible it is great to be somewhere that recognises them as pets - not quite the same as dogs legally but am sure it will get there through careful legislation and support.
Yes,I’m also cat protection,been member since late eighties..as you are probably aware Celia was top model in sixties,she was beautiful,she was with Jeff Beck the guitarist for about 7 years,he got fed up with her going out late at night rescuing cats,hence they split,she has devoted her whole life to animals etc,she has a place in Canning Town (East London) not too far but long bus ride for me,my sister worked for her as volunteer,Mybsis told me she would turn up in morning knackered as she had been out all night rescuing ferals,neautering etc..she flop on a sofa a knap for abit…when my sis died,I had taken Junes cats😢 bless them Lil and Lucy,Lil wasn’t well at all took her to Celia’s (who cuddled me when I see her) loojed after Lil but she was very ill,she was on drip for three days but had to be pts.😢 I said when I paid how much,Celia said just a donation if you can!can you imagine how much a vet would have charged me?

Sorry long post,had to though..means so much to me.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What, where? Which cat killer???
Hopefully the other inmates are cat lovers
bleeping boiling piss my bleeping bladder is working bleeping overtime,especially about that bleep cat killer only five bleeping years,bleeping evil nasty bleep.😢😢
I really hope that the vile cat murderer gets what deserves from cat loving inmates. I would have spared him the jail sentence. Taken him to the zoo at feeding time and let the very big pussy cats have free rein to chase him around and eat him up!!!!

Reactions: 12
Yes,I’m also cat protection,been member since late eighties..as you are probably aware Celia was top model in sixties,she was beautiful,she was with Jeff Beck the guitarist for about 7 years,he got fed up with her going out late at night rescuing cats,hence they split,she has devoted her whole life to animals etc,she has a place in Canning Town (East London) not too far but long bus ride for me,my sister worked for her as volunteer,Mybsis told me she would turn up in morning knackered as she had been out all night rescuing ferals,neautering etc..she flop on a sofa a knap for abit…when my sis died,I had taken Junes cats😢 bless them Lil and Lucy,Lil wasn’t well at all took her to Celia’s (who cuddled me when I see her) loojed after Lil but she was very ill,she was on drip for three days but had to be pts.😢 I said when I paid how much,Celia said just a donation if you can!can you imagine how much a vet would have charged me?

Sorry long post,had to though..means so much to me.😊
You are all ❤ - sorry for the terrible loss of your sister. 🤗 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah yes - last year... I thought you meant the Croydon cat killer had been caught. One of good friends volunteers for Cat Preservation in Caterham and she was liaising with police/RSPCA about reports they were getting - not just about cats but foxes, rabbits and puppies. The RSPCA were apparently worse than useless.
The RSPCA always are useless.

Reactions: 13
Certainly some cheap looking crap on Depop tonight, no wonder this little number still has the labels on 🤣🤣
Still got the actual tags on so never worn so it is a lie if it says 'worn by Katie Price'. Who would wear plastic to sunbathe in?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.