Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what you say about him but he was Para's RED TOP you don't get that without nothing, my dad was one and MY WHOLE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND HIS COMPANIONS ARE STILL SO PROUD-DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND BEEN THROUGH ASK MY DAD HE WAS A COLOUR SGNT FFS
NO WONDER HE HAS ISSUES
SHE took his life away, even his kick boxing friends and respect in that area
SHE ONLY MARRIED HIM BECAUSE HE WON BIG BROTHER,SHE had dumped him before hand
People forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got in btw after a lovely night out but seeing some twats post has really pissed me off, I love all my regular buddies
You can depend on them but sometime you are just like πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ hmm πŸ€” crawl back in your hole witch
On that not
Take care my lovelies (the real ones that is) πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
She destroyed Alex like she tries to with everyone and the same will happen to this 'The One!' because if there is anyone that deserves it, it is that arrogant twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My god that’s it we won’t hear the end of it, but to be fair I think there were others with more clout than her so I think it’s because of them not skanky.
Uhm yeah - million-pound-a-month footballs have more followers than the skanky skin shedder... 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Uhm yeah - million-pound-a-month footballs have more followers than the skanky skin shedder... 🐍
Absolutely liar liar she is so far up herself she will be meeting herself on the way back πŸ˜‚. She has nothing of value to say anymore everything in the papers is regurgitated over and over same stories with a different spin. I can’t wait for her downfall which must be on the cards soon 🀞. The only thing that really gets me mad is the way she treats H and her animals as for the rest of her shenanigans who gives a shite πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely liar liar she is so far up herself she will be meeting herself on the way back πŸ˜‚. She has nothing of value to say anymore everything in the papers is regurgitated over and over same stories with a different spin. I can’t wait for her downfall which must be on the cards soon 🀞. The only thing that really gets me mad is the way she treats H and her animals as for the rest of her shenanigans who gives a shite πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I wonder how Blade and Precious are in this heat 'Spoilt Sid' gets to go everywhere nail bars, boat rides etc... I worry about our cat, when me and OH are at work we have his daughter or son over to catsit overnight 😻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
How do I word this? Trolling is awful and very upsetting and wrong but I wonder if this recent possible law change is a bandwagon thing or because certain famous people were affected, I mean if it was Joe Bloggs would it be a story?
There are so many laws that need tightening or need to be harsher, ie drunk drivers that I’m not sure how this troll law fits in.
Anyway sorry to repeat myself my hubs bike was stolen and as I said on Lozzas thread, I think stealing is the lowest of the low.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How do I word this? Trolling is awful and very upsetting and wrong but I wonder if this recent possible law change is a bandwagon thing or because certain famous people were affected, I mean if it was Joe Bloggs would it be a story?
There are so many laws that need tightening or need to be harsher, ie drunk drivers that I’m not sure how this troll law fits in.
Anyway sorry to repeat myself my hubs bike was stolen and as I said on Lozzas thread, I think stealing is the lowest of the low.
It is all very well hoping to pass a law but it is another think to police it... how will that work? Really it can only be policed by the SM companies themselves. The rubbish our police already have to deal with instead of actual crimes which affect people is totally stupid. I do feel that you are right in your belief that it is to allow z-lebs to carry-on posting absolute garbage with no recourse to the actual truth. It is very worrying. However, it could backfire in a big way with nobody posting on their IG or other accounts through fear of prosecution or banning. Money has always talked loudest.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just having a peruse of the comments in The Fail on the Ulrika article. Skanky, you are not popular πŸ˜‚
Sooooo pleased for Alex & Nikki πŸ₯°. And also thrilled for Kieran..... finally rid of the old slag πŸ₯³

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Situational Exploitation.
'nuff said.

Reactions: 8
Plus Prince William supporting the footballers and wanting clamp downs on the racial abuse on social media. Think Prince William might trump Krusty somehow…..just a thoughtπŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Plus Prince William supporting the footballers and wanting clamp downs on the racial abuse on social media. Think Prince William might trump Krusty somehow…..just a thoughtπŸ€”
Not in her head though πŸ™„. In her head she's a winner at everything 😴

Anybody else kinda hoping that she'd fall off the IOW ferry, never to be seen again 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Anybody else kinda hoping that she'd fall off the IOW ferry, never to be seen again 😁
Ah but she is a champion swimmer remember? So no chance of her not getting to shore somehow 😭 . I was just reading about the film that won an award in Cannes - I think they should have got Skanky for the lead tbh. Appaz is about a girl who has a titanium plate fitted to the side of her head after an accident and has a huge scar. She goes on to develop very strange sexual appetites and despite masquerading as a boy gets pregnant by a vintage Cadillac. I'm still howling with laughter. They could have called it 'Titty Titty Bang Bang' if she'd been in it! It is actually called 'Titane' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

We're not that lucky pinkie 🀣 even if some drama did happen it'd only be she was accosted by a dinghy load of unsavoury looking folk, held up at oar point, all her expensive phones and stuff would be ignored, all they'd be after is a quick prod of her fake footballs and they'd be off on their merry way. πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Afternoon all, hope you're not all melting today ❀😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We're not that lucky pinkie 🀣 even if some drama did happen it'd only be she was accosted by a dinghy load of unsavoury looking folk, held up at oar point, all her expensive phones and stuff would be ignored, all they'd be after is a quick prod of her fake footballs and they'd be off on their merry way. πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Afternoon all, hope you're not all melting today ❀😘
I have my wonderful Dyson arch thingy on - just a slight gently cooling breeze and no on/off that you constantly get from air conditioners. Worth every penny. We'll probably get another... hope all good with you and super cool 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie must be having orgasms at this news.

View attachment 668018
Maybe.
Or maybe she will be hugely pissed off that her name isn't in the headlines.
Personally I think she will do everything she can to make it all about her and h's law, rather than football and/or racism. Because she's more important, obviously.

As for putting it all into practise, that's going to be interesting.
People already have multiple accounts, so with the pressure of putting personal details online they will just add on even more - using every made up name, dob, address (or whatever becomes compulsory) under the sun. Multiple IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . πŸ€”
Kp is hardly going to follow her own 'law' for a start, is she.

I think she's going to be spitting that others stole 'her idea', especially if it's successful.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.