Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise Koketona had ‘found solace in Christianity’. Westwood did the same for about 5 minutes. Perhaps Katie will follow suit, that would be hilarious for the sheer hypocrisy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise Koketona had ‘found solace in Christianity’. Westwood did the same for about 5 minutes. Perhaps Katie will follow suit, that would be hilarious for the sheer hypocrisy.
I heard about that but I didn't believe a bloody word of it, can't see Katie getting religion, not in a million years.

Reactions: 12
God I remember that incident so well,he really beat her up,kicked her whilst she was on the floor etc,piece of tit the bastard.🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
He never actually 'says' anything. What did he actually say in that non-article?
Never heard of Buzz magazine and if this is the standard of writing I think I’ll give it a miss.
what I don’t agree with is Petes wife, she said she didn’t necessarily think people needed full mental health assessment before cosmetic surgery, when I think in fact it is required. Oh well.

Reactions: 8
I have a cousin, who is not a nice man, despite him being blood, I dont care much for him, his wife is wonderful, we get on great, she feels more family than he does ... anyway, all his life, cheating on his wife, getting them into severe debt, and doing copious amounts of drugs, and this woman, stands by him, shes far too good for him .. I once said to him, you are heading for a stroke or heart attack if you keep living this way ... of course Mr Arrogant, stupid duck knew better ... few weeks later had a heart attack, scared the tit out of him, and low and behold ... he found God ... which is laughable, he is more suited to guy down below ... but now, its god this, god that ... in all truth he doesn't believe this tit, but is clinging onto it, hoping it would make all his wrong doing better ... some low life turn to god, because they are scared, when it comes to death, will they be forgiven for all their sins ... yes, some people do think this way ... Im not fussed, where I go, above or below, if it exists ...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ will do me fine

• Heart
I don't know about finding god but I've just found heaven...😉 rocket fuel in a can!🤣
16265363795423362660542043680894.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I read about this today. Must try it. I’m going to hit the Prosecco soon. I’ve done my back in and my sinuses are going bonkers from the pollen. Getting pissed it is then. Cheers! 🍸💚🍸
I read about it today so my husband bought me one. I can confirm its bloody gorgeous😁
Cheers😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Have a few for me 🍷
On it...🍾😘

So I read that Ulrik-ka-ka has be rude about slap-pa-pa😂
Ah well, very similar those two, both been slammed more times than a barn door😳🤣

Can't believe I've just said that🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am not a happy bunny 😒 just met my new Hospice nurse( usual one is on maternity leave) and she thinks the Skanky Skunk is a brilliant mother 😠 I don't trust her now! 🤨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.