Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have my wonderful Dyson arch thingy on - just a slight gently cooling breeze and no on/off that you constantly get from air conditioners. Worth every penny. We'll probably get another... hope all good with you and super cool 😁
That sounds wonderful ❤ I'm ok thank you, me & the dog are in front of the fan, I'm not venturing outside at all 🤣🤣

I am surprised at how quiet the shitbags are, there's not been the usual spewing forth of daily rubbish even despite jaunting about, they normally still find time to annoy us all, I wonder what they're up to? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I have my wonderful Dyson arch thingy on - just a slight gently cooling breeze and no on/off that you constantly get from air conditioners. Worth every penny. We'll probably get another... hope all good with you and super cool 😁
You know what I don’t get on with my Dyson don’t think he likes me, definitely a he as I don’t think it does the job of cooling me down, just my opinion.
Back on topic does anyone know where they’re staying in the Isle of Wight? I’ve never been but it does look lovely. Do they ever stay home anymore?
Good point CakeandCrust re Royalty, they have done many questionable things in the past and it’s either been glossed over, hushed up etc. This trolling thing is definitely the plat du jours.

Reactions: 9
That sounds wonderful ❤ I'm ok thank you, me & the dog are in front of the fan, I'm not venturing outside at all 🤣🤣

I am surprised at how quiet the shitbags are, there's not been the usual spewing forth of daily rubbish even despite jaunting about, they normally still find time to annoy us all, I wonder what they're up to? 🤔
True but I am enjoying the hiatus - my brain is taking a well-earned rest - there's enough fun to be had elsewhere on Tattle anyway with just the Off Topic stuff like stuff you wish would come back...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how Blade and Precious are in this heat 'Spoilt Sid' gets to go everywhere nail bars, boat rides etc... I worry about our cat, when me and OH are at work we have his daughter or son over to catsit overnight 😻
Agree Staple. See Harvey didn't get to go away as well. Didn't she promise a holiday before 'footgate?'

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just having a peruse of the comments in The Fail on the Ulrika article. Skanky, you are not popular 😂
Sooooo pleased for Alex & Nikki 🥰. And also thrilled for Kieran..... finally rid of the old slag 🥳
That old skank-bag has really shot itself in the foot by laying into Ulrika.

Just think, she too could have had a lovely cosy interview with Ulrika followed by a huge grovelling splurge with undying friendship thrown into the deal like Katona has grasped for herself, but NO! She had to set the gob in operation instead. No arse-licking article penned by Ulrika for YOU scabby aggie LOL :)

Agree Staple. See Harvey didn't get to go away as well. Didn't she promise a holiday before 'footgate?'
Just more lies of course; I doubt H has forgotten though :(

Ah but she is a champion swimmer remember? So no chance of her not getting to shore somehow 😭 . I was just reading about the film that won an award in Cannes - I think they should have got Skanky for the lead tbh. Appaz is about a girl who has a titanium plate fitted to the side of her head after an accident and has a huge scar. She goes on to develop very strange sexual appetites and despite masquerading as a boy gets pregnant by a vintage Cadillac. I'm still howling with laughter. They could have called it 'Titty Titty Bang Bang' if she'd been in it! It is actually called 'Titane' :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like some weirdo French film. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know what I don’t get on with my Dyson don’t think he likes me, definitely a he as I don’t think it does the job of cooling me down, just my opinion.
Back on topic does anyone know where they’re staying in the Isle of Wight? I’ve never been but it does look lovely. Do they ever stay home anymore?
Good point CakeandCrust re Royalty, they have done many questionable things in the past and it’s either been glossed over, hushed up etc. This trolling thing is definitely the plat du jours.
When we were young our parents often took us to the IoW - there were so many interesting things for kids to do there. Put it on your list of places to visit but for adults maybe a 3/4 day break during school time. Oh and check what is going on yachting-wise. Then you could pop over to Jersey for a few days.

• Heart
i have the desktop round one and its been a godsend no more cheapo fan blowing the self same hot air back at me..

Reactions: 6
That old skank-bag has really shot itself in the foot by laying into Ulrika.

Just think, she too could have had a lovely cosy interview with Ulrika followed by a huge grovelling splurge with undying friendship thrown into the deal like Katona has grasped for herself, but NO! She had to set the gob in operation instead. No arse-licking article penned by Ulrika for YOU scabby aggie LOL :)

Just more lies of course; I doubt H has forgotten though :(

Sounds like some weirdo French film. ;)
I think you will find it is ha ha. I'm trying to think of cars Skanky could get pregnant via ... 'Little Red Corvette', 'Pink Cadillac', 'Fast Car', 'Mustang Skanky' - yup via songs... do ya worst! 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When we were young our parents often took us to the IoW - there were so many interesting things for kids to do there. Put it on your list of places to visit but for adults maybe a 3/4 day break during school time. Oh and check what is going on yachting-wise. Then you could pop over to Jersey for a few days.
You could visit me in Jersey! It's stunning, off to the beach shortly 🇯🇪 🏖⛱

• Heart
Is your BnB up and running yet? You could name it 'Tattler's Retreat'.
Could have themed rooms; The Lozza Suite- comes with a paddling pool, bike and balls and an extra sink. The Skanky Suite- never gets cleaned and has piles of Skanky clothes piled up in a corner. :unsure: :unsure: 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You could visit me in Jersey! It's stunning, off to the beach shortly 🇯🇪 🏖⛱
Awwww .jersey is lovely itvwas sad time though for me,we stayed in a lovely big house in St Marie Lane drive?can’t remember now it was 1989,very hot weather,just walked down the road to beach every morning about 7am for a swim in sea.Think I mentioned before we used to eat at a restaurant Green Island,had mussels every night.🤣 sad time was that my husband wasn’t himself very distant,I was very upset anyway got home two days later found out he had been cheating on me,we had been married 19 years.😢 it was my birthday whilst there he bought me a watch,well after I found out I said I don’t want the watch give it to your girlfriend.

Anyway,the weather was beautiful for the two weeks we were there,gorgeous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Awwww .jersey is lovely itvwas sad time though for me,we stayed in a lovely big house in St Marie Lane drive?can’t remember now it was 1989,very hot weather,just walked down the road to beach every morning about 7am for a swim in sea.Think I mentioned before we used to eat at a restaurant Green Island,had mussels every night.🤣 sad time was that my husband wasn’t himself very distant,I was very upset anyway got home two days later found out he had been cheating on me,we had been married 19 years.😢 it was my birthday whilst there he bought me a watch,well after I found out I said I don’t want the watch give it to your girlfriend.

Anyway,the weather was beautiful for the two weeks we were there,gorgeous.
What a barsteward. Perhaps you should pop back with a friend and get rid of those demons?

• Heart
What a barsteward. Perhaps you should pop back with a friend and get rid of those demons?
Awww Liar,he said she was the symptom not the cause,actually he didn’t really do well (he was a lovely guy though not nasty great laugh etc) we split,she got pregnant👀he never ever wanted children like me sad thing is child was downs,We never got divorced,I think he knew she wanted marriage..anyway he died 2004 of cirrhosis,he was very miserable for years..Drinking at 10 am in morning etc..we was talking at that time having laugh on phone etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.