Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Lozza's baby is called Larose! An eagle-eyed poster saw it on a card from her Aunty Jill ha ha. No money for the name reveal!
It sounds like an old Western film! I'd never taken Lozza for a film buff.................................. filming in the buff YES but not a film buff :)

Why not go back to that amazing hairdressers she was raving about for Harvey last time if it was that good. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gotta pay this time so thats a no-no

Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh sorry further down she mentions Harvey being a kidnap threat I was trying to be comical with the Stockholm reference as in he’d probably be treated better and enjoy himself more without that daft cow screeching do you luv it Harv do you luv it do you luv mummy Harv do you luv mummy, sometimes I think everyone else knows what I’m thinking 😂
Oh lol - I just read the headline as I'm fed-up of her non-stop bullshit. Yes, anyone would be better than the mother from hell... sorry :)

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15648453/katie-prices-boyfriend-instagram-posts/
The complaints worked then - wanky's post got removed LOL :)

Probably got her wonky eye on a couple of Junior's mates.

Just imagine if H was a normal lad, she'd have gone through most of his mates by now
Her next cash opportunity- Katie price Barbies- made from recycled breast implants- she must have enough to fill a landfill.
Don't give her any ideas - he'll think he's Ken

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
She's been spouting down under again ( thread title in there somewhere if someone wants a stab!)

Katie Price, 43, planning fifth caesarean despite risks and is considering surrogacy for sixth baby | Daily Mail Online

"I've decided (to have more kids) as they get older, and they leave the house, you know I'm so nurturing. "

" I might look young and act young, but our bodies inside are getting old whether we like it or not. "

Then this bit:

" 'So the next baby I have I will have to do IVF, I already know that. " So either her eggs are finished and/or Carl's firing blanks.
I don't think hes giving her one

All her animal abuse boils our piss...

Someone can finish that for a thread title
... Off downunder, she won't be missed

Off downunder, she won't be missed

Off downunder, she won't be missed

wimble womble

VIP Member
I have my wonderful Dyson arch thingy on - just a slight gently cooling breeze and no on/off that you constantly get from air conditioners. Worth every penny. We'll probably get another... hope all good with you and super cool 😁
i have the desktop round one and its been a godsend no more cheapo fan blowing the self same hot air back at me..

liar liar

VIP Member
She's been spouting down under again ( thread title in there somewhere if someone wants a stab!)

Katie Price, 43, planning fifth caesarean despite risks and is considering surrogacy for sixth baby | Daily Mail Online

"I've decided (to have more kids) as they get older, and they leave the house, you know I'm so nurturing. "

" I might look young and act young, but our bodies inside are getting old whether we like it or not. "

Then this bit:

" 'So the next baby I have I will have to do IVF, I already know that. " So either her eggs are finished and/or Carl's firing blanks.
Yes we have mentioned this latest pack of vomitous crap.

gashers

Chatty Member
And many others like Kim K...(we have to keep on topic i know...:) ). The other thing is when youngsters see them doing drugs (in the case of KP and that other idiot kocatana from foxy bingo) then when they watch TV they think its 'good' to do the same its what happens with kids. Impressions. The Main stream Media (not all Media are 'bad' by the way :) ;) ) push the likes of Katie Price, her other Cocaine pal and Kim K.

Until i got to this site i did not know what an ''influencer'' was. My influencers was my parents, elder blood family, NCOs and my CO.

People need ''influencers'' to 'teach' them to pay overpriced on MU products that they could by cheaper elsewhere?.

They Live (the movie - a good 1). :). Anyway please post the Daily Mirror and Scum articles about KP because we will not click on those websites.
I watched They Live a couple of weeks ago on Netflix, I actually saw it when it first came out but I didn’t get it I was too young I get it now though 😳

• Heart

Fish189

VIP Member
Looked into these in depth as was going to get one for my mum and you can get bariatric one that can take up to 35-40 stone (mum was barely 8 stone on a good day bless her). Think this is Harvey's apparently goes up to 37 stone weight limit so plenty of allowance to feed him extra carrot cake and crap 🤬

JH500 Ultimate Long Range 4 Wheel Road Legal Mobility Mobility Scooter – Glebe Healthcare

View attachment 668796
Go with TGA. Mobility or pride. These are very cheap Chinese imports not worth the money & bad customer service

• Sad
  • Wow

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Sorry to read your sad news @BigBlue2018 😢 sending you gentle hugs. Run free at the bridge Dudley dog 🌈🐾💙

Stupid thick pair of scrounging lying lazy cunts 😡. No dog needs a groomer once a week. Brush them yourselves you brainless self important zlist desperado's 😡.
Definitely suss saying Precious is with Princess 🤔

Crawl is looking rough in that clip. Definitely gained a few pounds & aged about 10 years. Yup, living a lie with the Skanky tramp is doing him the world of good 😂. And she had the nerve to call Ulrika haggard!
Message dr Emily and ask her advice how she got over her pet allergy?

oopsidaisy

See she treated ACE like shit too

Yes. I actually see rather a lot of similarities between them. Neither of them have been exactly quiet on the blokes they've been with have they? Glass houses in this case.
I remember they used to rip the piss out of her on shooting stars

Last edited:
  • Angry