Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allan64

Chatty Member
Her ridiculous boobs, have been lifted and placed on her shoulders under her chin, and she wears those cheap tacky high neck tshirts, which make her look like a butch American football player on the top and below she has those twigg scraggy legs .... silly mare .. she reminds me of " old man steptoe "
Old man steptoes horse

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
It is with a broken heart I write this.

Last night our Dudley went into final heart failure. My OH and Joe took him to the emergency vet at 4am this morning but there was nothing they could do for him and he was put to sleep.

We as a family are all devestated and heartbroken. I despise KP for her treatment of animals.

'Gods Speed' Duds, you were the best!
I don't know about anyone else but I believe in reincarnation, and I would like to think that if the deceased was loved and happy with the family they had, they would reincarnate back as a baby/Grandchild/niece
/nephew

No it doesn't actually lol. Go read...

Hopefully in coffins.

Funnily enough, the dog e-moji looks rather like Duds... :)
Maybe they will be film characters and Wanky goes as the Invisible Man 🤭

ThePelican

I was just going to say that I noticed the skin in his legs in some pics not long ago. All ulcerated and red and angry. He is going downhill fast, poor kid. He has no idea how awful he has it.
He's had that for years, the result of getting into a too-hot bath when he was a little kid.

• Sad

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Here are your Surrey and Essex Adult Social Care numbers to report:

SASC 0300 470 9100
EASC 0345 603 7630

She looks like she is literally waiting for him to explode - 'slice of carrot cake Harv?'
He needs the next size up, his tops are looking small for him you will see his belly soon

• Sad
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
Well looks like B&J are still at school, so how was she allowed to take them out last week 🤷🏻‍♀️
One day probably. Perhaps an inset day.

This is the article that I read.

I checked 2019 coz that article is from then - nope. She is a comedian... can someone help? She's probably talking about the appearance fee anyway coz she says she made a sandwich!

Last edited:

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh heck 😳 Is it still swollen? Or is that her face now 🤷. Yup, Ulrika must be crying into her lunch after being called haggard by that thing NOT!

Okay, let's play a game......'NAME THAT MEAL' correct answer wins a set of fake lashes 😁
Roast beef <phew I don't want to win> ha ha!

Re the ready meals, I’m confused, does Katie have a kitchen and does she ever cook? The reason I’m asking is why is she going to be on Masterchef? It’s like me going on Top Gear when I can’t drive (I did take driving lessons but lost my confidence).
Also I’m assuming Harvey is under the care of a dietician? Is this only when he’s in residential care and not at home with Katie as otherwise what would be the point of not sticking to prescribed foods.
God it’s too hot giving me a headache.
Why did she go on the SAS thing? Was she partial to brutal boot camp training - no? Cooking - doesn't do it... the series finished filming months ago. Will be on tv in a week or two.

Reactions: 5

Allan64

Chatty Member
I see it dressed for the occasion though with another of the manky tshirt & trackie ensembles from her cheapo clothing range. What a bloody state it is!

We all feel like that about it on here :) This is a haven for kindred spirits where the skank monster, its revolting family & cohorts and dickheads like bunnyboiler and ron the rank are unable to remove everything they don't like - its great innit? ;)
Love it

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Lurker here - in Australia. Introduced on Studio 10 this morning as TV presenter, model, author, 5 kids. Bunny and Jett in background, and buddy. Put on weight as 8 months in wheelchair, love running, gym, eat healthily, could not shift weight as in wheelchair. Had surgery in Turkey, lift lips, eyes and liposuction. I am still healing. Talking about young girls that have botox. Besides my boobs been natural all my life. Filmed for YouTube, show people what it’s about, have to b careful and pick reputable surgeon. Had it done in Turkey. Introducing Carl. Talking about the big day now. Possibly Winter Wonderland wedding. Wouldn’t that b nice Carl. Both looked filtered. Telling kids to b quiet as on phone. The diamond is 7 carats. My mum’s terminally ill, so much going on my life. Filming her second documentary now with Harvey to college. Going on and on. Harveys Law. Got over a million signatures. Mentioning Katie Hopkins been deported from Australia and why didn’t u invite me u’ve got the wrong Katie for Australian Big Brother. Told the interviewer Katie Hopkins is vile, nobody in UK will have her on TV. Been cleared by gynaecologist everything in order, if not consider surrogacy. Love to come to Australia, wouldn’t we Carl, bring the whole tribe. Too busy this summer filming.
Screenshot_20210723-104608.png

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
So. Her fans praise Skanky for continuing to over feed and limit her eldest child. Meanwhile, we are trolls for pointing this out. Based entirely on the evidence she provides us with. 😤🤬

meanwhile we look after each other too. Biopsy day tomorrow. I’m hoping they will be convinced to do a couple of punches and get the whole thing so I don’t have to go back and we can do it all in one. I can post this here because you’re all lovely and it makes me feel a bit better. Evil trolls the lot of you ♥
I had this done it's nowhere near as bad as I'd feared, good luck ❤

I love a Jaffa Cake - but not crawl's sort LOL :) I prefer the orange ones though - not the skanky ones either :)
I like m&s lemon and lime ones.

• Heart