Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fish189

VIP Member
She's a columnist for The Scum,she did that Exclusive with Kerry kokaine a few weeks back and they loved each other

She’s like pwicy! Living in a perpetual world as woe is meee feel sorry for meee

Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member
Well latest video on UTube.

She's got (begged) Harvey a fucking mobility scooter! The poor lad can hardly fit on it, the poor buggers belly is so big! No more exercise for him.

Then he's kicked off it whilst Crawl rags it doing the eqivalent of handbreak turns if you can indeed do these on a MB scooter! Jet and Bunny with no shoes on again.

Fucking uncaring pair of morons!
I am quite sure he would have to be evaluated if he suddenly needed a mobility scooter. Is it one of her old ones? I think this is pre her surgery tbh.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Eeee, I could crush a grape!
Rita was it you the Jaffa cake Queen? I can confirm after consuming half a packet of the black currant variety, they are rank! (Takes that long to get me tastebuds in gear).
Love the black currant ones and the cherry. Nice cold from the fridge this weather.

• Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
Looked into these in depth as was going to get one for my mum and you can get bariatric one that can take up to 35-40 stone (mum was barely 8 stone on a good day bless her). Think this is Harvey's apparently goes up to 37 stone weight limit so plenty of allowance to feed him extra carrot cake and crap 🤬

JH500 Ultimate Long Range 4 Wheel Road Legal Mobility Mobility Scooter – Glebe Healthcare

View attachment 668796
Well it's good she's got the right one for his weight poor lad, I suppose that's something 👍

Gullri

VIP Member
Lozza's baby is called Larose! An eagle-eyed poster saw it on a card from her Aunty Jill ha ha. No money for the name reveal!
No you are kidding? 😄 Larrrrrose🌹
No Christmas presents for Aunty Jill this year😄

Getting as bad as her for how often he gets his hair done 🙄

Wonder if they are picking up Princess, as that is in Epsom.
So unattractive charisma-To me his glowing with mean nastyness 🤢

• Haha

Allan64

Chatty Member
Getting back on track!😤

A reminder that her latest load of fcking craptrap you tube vid is due at 6PM, so make the tea
and have the bucket on standby and will someone take notes of her bullshite.
Cant wait for a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Fish189

VIP Member
Does this mean that when she flies back home on her broomstick, she will do a VT telling Ulrika,
"say it to my face not behind my back - I'm coming for you!"
like she did to Emily Atack

He was a another one that she made get engaged to her - he had a lucky escape
Didn’t she say it was him who raped her ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4