Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Lucid30

VIP Member
Sorry to read your sad news @BigBlue2018 😢 sending you gentle hugs. Run free at the bridge Dudley dog 🌈🐾💙

Stupid thick pair of scrounging lying lazy cunts 😡. No dog needs a groomer once a week. Brush them yourselves you brainless self important zlist desperado's 😡.
Definitely suss saying Precious is with Princess 🤔

Crawl is looking rough in that clip. Definitely gained a few pounds & aged about 10 years. Yup, living a lie with the Skanky tramp is doing him the world of good 😂. And she had the nerve to call Ulrika haggard!
I thought buddy was given to princess for her birthday? 🤔 🤪

Harrigan

VIP Member
On it...🍾😘

So I read that Ulrik-ka-ka has be rude about slap-pa-pa😂
Ah well, very similar those two, both been slammed more times than a barn door😳🤣

Can't believe I've just said that🤦‍♀️😂
You obviously mean slam dunk as in wrestling or is that basketball? Easy, easy, easy, easy!
Hi MrsEms:)

• Heart

oopsidaisy

Yes that was a little gem of info - what a poofter he is turning out to be. Can you imagine his old mates having a larf over that down the pub?
What a complete knob,they really are made for each other.
And yeah like you said they must be pissing themselves 🤣 especially seeing there's a few that run gyms and are PtI's

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
[/QUOTE] Thread suggestion:
WANTED; Round pink bed to lay her 'Beachy Head'
With one Isaiah,
The scrounging liar!

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member

liar liar

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
WANTED; Round pink bed to lay her 'Beachy Head'
With one Isaiah,
The scrounging liar!
[/QUOTE]
Ha ha! I thought you meant UK suicide central :ROFLMAO: you gotta do in bold for @265 to notice it - he said so ;)

Oh I just wanted to post this comment re Dani Dyer's dumped, imprisoned fiance which made me laff:

Poor old Sammy is going to leave the nick with a backside like a kicked-in cat flap once those lags are finished with him. Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Ive been trying to refresh my memory
According to The Scum https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-unveils-cute-new-23076183

Skank bought Rolo for Princesses 13th birthday

And Cole got Precious for skank on their 6 month anniversary

So why would Precious even be with Princess if she's skanks dog? 🤔

And who is buddies? I thought that was Princesses birthday present?
So if Princess had any dog surely it would be buddy?
Hmm originally Precious was a replacement for the squished Rolo...

What's all this about. 2.40am, is she having a laff? Why on earth would Ozzies be interested in her, don't they have enough of their own problems atm?
View attachment 673534
Who the fuck cares about Australian tv?

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member

Not sure about the complete write up (as usual) but headlines do concentrate on what a filth pit it is!
The article is rubbish as usual.

Why couldn't they take Blade for a walk in the evening, when the pavements aren't as hot
Because it is better to let him cut his feet open on rusty nails and abandonded stuff and glass. Anybody would do the same...

• Angry

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Oh god yes it was gorgeous,I can’t remember but how far is Green Island from where I was staying don’t think it was too far🤔 Then last night we was there went to this fabulous restaurant as it was my birthday,Oh my god it was gorgeous,lovely waiter wouldn’t take his eyes off me.😊I didn’t know my sis in law told me.Fabulous food huge crab 😳I had to ask them if they could take the crab away and just give me the crab meat,I couldn’t bear to look at it.It was massive.It upset me as well.
We like to walk along the beach to Green Island, it's gorgeous 🥰 . You are so funny about the crab; Jersey Boy bought a live lobster the other week and had to do the deed before cooking it- I hid as couldn't watch. We are having crab linguini tonight- freshly picked. Yummy

• Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
  • Angry

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I had some fun last night on a face app. They have some celebs photos that you can pick and see what they look like aged/opposite sex/couples morphed into one, it had me laughing out loud, I used her photo with the stumps as teeth - hilarious. Couldn't share the pics on here it wouldn't let me. If you have the app, give it a try 😂

• Haha
  • Wow