Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
That old skank-bag has really shot itself in the foot by laying into Ulrika.

Just think, she too could have had a lovely cosy interview with Ulrika followed by a huge grovelling splurge with undying friendship thrown into the deal like Katona has grasped for herself, but NO! She had to set the gob in operation instead. No arse-licking article penned by Ulrika for YOU scabby aggie LOL :)

Just more lies of course; I doubt H has forgotten though :(

Sounds like some weirdo French film. ;)
I think you will find it is ha ha. I'm trying to think of cars Skanky could get pregnant via ... 'Little Red Corvette', 'Pink Cadillac', 'Fast Car', 'Mustang Skanky' - yup via songs... do ya worst! 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
The lumps in the lips 😱😱plus she looks all bloated . Thank just keep looking at the pics and cannot believe how awful she has made herself. She is like a blown up fish 😱

I just keep looking , it should have read 🤣
There is no way this isn’t photoshop blur!

liar liar

VIP Member
Ha ha! I thought you meant UK suicide central :ROFLMAO: you gotta do in bold for @265 to notice it - he said so ;)

Oh I just wanted to post this comment re Dani Dyer's dumped, imprisoned fiance which made me laff:

Poor old Sammy is going to leave the nick with a backside like a kicked-in cat flap once those lags are finished with him. Lol.
Cheers @Liarliar, I dunno how to change the letter fonts etc as I'm a techno-dunce! Yeah the Beachy Head is a reference to the huge bulging eye-sore beneath its wig.! Fookin' massive isn't it, lol x
[/QUOTE]
When you type your message there is a 'B' in the box above. Click for on and click for off. 'U' is for underlining and 'I' is for Italics :)

Last edited:

oopsidaisy

Last years again 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Put a bra on ffs
The comments though 🤣🤣

Katie Price
@KatiePrice

·
18h

Catch me on
@Studio10au
at 2:40am discussing Harvey's Law, Carl, my recent procedures and more
🤗
🥰
❤

dunno where that apearence went lol
Probably talking shite,they dont even follow her on insta and didnt mention anything

Halogirl5

Katie will be fuming that the media is focusing on Alex and not her. I expect there will be some sort of publicity stunt coming up to grab the attention back.

Congratulations to Alex and Nikki.
There are many things I don’t like about the public image of Alex and how he conducts himself but I do agree that KP will have something to say and also let’s hope he sorts out his life and becomes a present and grounded father to Dolly and newest little girl

dont forget tanya from Real house wifes of Cheshire finding God
I’m never gonna knock someone finding God it happened to me Gotta be honest. I’m a huge work in progress tho

There are many things I don’t like about the public image of Alex and how he conducts himself but I do agree that KP will have something to say and also let’s hope he sorts out his life and becomes a present and grounded father to Dolly and newest little girl

I’m never gonna knock someone finding God it happened to me Gotta be honest. I’m a huge work in progress tho
Not saying you were knocking that person just to clarify

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

Allan64

Chatty Member
This is what life changing injuries look like folks! Full of scars, never to run again, never to wear heels, can’t walk for more than 15 minutes (or whatever today’s timescale is) nice that the bankrupt Katie Price can still have a pedicure 👏🙄😡

Harvey has to no doubt sit there waiting on her too.
Legs like a weightlifter

• Haha
Reactions: 3

annoyedbyinstaads

SO Surprised Alex Reid’s partner doesn’t have a tattle thread yet. Constantly on the beg for freebies. Today she posted about giving him ‘his dream’ - the new baby. Sorry, thought he already had a child?! Nikki Manashe is as beggy for freebies as KP! He picks the same kinda women.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

annoyedbyinstaads

Yes he does already have a daughter, however Katie Price put paid to seeing his daughter by lying under oath in court against him. I think Nikki will be a million times better mother than Katie is.
Yeah I agree on the better mum part! She’s had a horrid time getting to this point. It’s the ads and begging for freebies I hate. It’s already started, she already seems less genuine.