Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. I’m not a Ulrika fan either but I think she’s right. I also think she looks painfully thin. A few pies would pump her face out and she would look better. At least she’s not scarred and she clearly loves her dogs.
Yeah I may have been a little wrong when I said she looks 10000x better than Katie 😂. Ulrika does look too thin but that can be easily rectified by a lifestyle change (if she wants to, she seems pretty content) Katie can’t get rid of those scars and I’d imagine she will add to them even more in the future

Reactions: 13
I had some fun last night on a face app. They have some celebs photos that you can pick and see what they look like aged/opposite sex/couples morphed into one, it had me laughing out loud, I used her photo with the stumps as teeth - hilarious. Couldn't share the pics on here it wouldn't let me. If you have the app, give it a try 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Does this mean that when she flies back home on her broomstick, she will do a VT telling Ulrika,
"say it to my face not behind my back - I'm coming for you!"
like she did to Emily Atack

He is already there.
He was a another one that she made get engaged to her - he had a lucky escape

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does this mean that when she flies back home on her broomstick, she will do a VT telling Ulrika,
"say it to my face not behind my back - I'm coming for you!"
like she did to Emily Atack

He was a another one that she made get engaged to her - he had a lucky escape
Didn’t she say it was him who raped her ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Morning,
Just read the Ulrika article, sounds about right if hardly original or ground shaking. What I’m confused about is she says Katie is “clearly maternal”. What does that mean and how does she mean, what because she has loads of kids she doesn’t look after?
Anyway if I was Ulrika I would be quiet as a lot of her photos/articles make her come across desperate and sad and that’s coming from someone who abhors Katie and all she stands for.

Reactions: 12
Morning,
Just read the Ulrika article, sounds about right if hardly original or ground shaking. What I’m confused about is she says Katie is “clearly maternal”. What does that mean and how does she mean, what because she has loads of kids she doesn’t look after?
Anyway if I was Ulrika I would be quiet as a lot of her photos/articles make her come across desperate and sad and that’s coming from someone who abhors Katie and all she stands for.
Yes. I actually see rather a lot of similarities between them. Neither of them have been exactly quiet on the blokes they've been with have they? Glass houses in this case.

Reactions: 13
See she treated ACE like tit too

Yes. I actually see rather a lot of similarities between them. Neither of them have been exactly quiet on the blokes they've been with have they? Glass houses in this case.
I remember they used to rip the piss out of her on shooting stars

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I would like to see how she'd get on with my Psycho Ex, I'd only have to look at a guy passing me (with their dog) and I was accused of sleeping with them
I would like to see how she'd get on with my Psycho Ex, I'd only have to look at a guy passing me (with their dog) and I was accused of sleeping with them
🤗🤗 Mine was the same, total headcase, has put me off men for life x

• Sad
  • Heart
Let me guess, he'd do that but he'd be the one shagging around??? Bless you 🤗❤😘
🤗🤗 Mine was the same, total headcase, has put me off men for life x
You can have a hug too, some of them are such twats aren't they 🤗❤😘

Morning everybody, hope you're all well, happy sunny weekend 🌞🌞

• Heart
And the Daily Mail have woken up with this bollocks.

Now Ulrika is gonna feel the full force of price and woods!,even though she was only telling the truth.
They will be telling all their followers to troll her like the bleeping animals they are

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
And the Daily Mail have woken up with this bollocks.

I can't be bothered to read it 265, has she said the "she's selling a story using my name" in the article

Now Ulrika is gonna feel the full force of price and woods!,even though she was only telling the truth.
They will be telling all their followers to troll her like the bleeping animals they are
A couple of them have already on Ulrika's IG.
Ulrika makes nice food, maybe Skanky can take a leaf out of Ulrika's cookery book

I can't be bothered to read it 265, has she said the "she's selling a story using my name" in the article

A couple of them have already on Ulrika's IG.
Ulrika makes nice food, maybe Skanky can take a leaf out of Ulrika's cookery book
Look at that for a salad 😋
Screenshot_20210717-112016.png
Screenshot_20210717-112028.png

No grey mash there

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.