Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Wanky speeding around on it. Now Harvey has that he's never going to lose weight
They are a disgrace the way they treat that boy, and the comments in youtube calling her a great mother!!.
Woods needs to be taken down a peg and soon..the creepy fucker

Reactions: 15
I can’t bare to watch the video, the photo is bad enough. Poor Harvey ☹ Why is she allowed to continue abusing him like this?

As a child from an abusive and neglectful home I know how slow social services can be to act, but my parents weren’t making videos, posting photos, in the papers or on tv documenting my abuse like this so called parent is.
Don’t know what was worse the beating or the psychological abuse

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to like Chorlton and the Wheelies. There was a witch that wore platform shoes and lived in a giant teapot. The narrator used to say "Meanwhile back at "Spout Hall!" 😂😂😂😂😂 Still makes me giggle.
My father in law still calls me fennela

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is an article in the inside back page of the Sunday Times paper today about us lot - they've posted it on the Hazno and Smegma thread if you didn't buy yours today...
What post number & page Liar? I can't keep up there these days, it'll take me till a week on Wednesday to find it 😘

Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched the vid, apart from all the Harvey comments, did anyone notice that at least we've seen Blade however although he appeared to bark no sound came out 🤬 I reckon it was all filmed pre surgery too.
Yes, think it was probably filmed when they did Harvey’s House and then at Kirsty’s with the set up swimming and obviously then at the MM pap pictures with B&J 🤷🏻‍♀️ Kids must had a busy weekend working free of charge for mummy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Thank you Slappy & Liar ❤😘 that's funny, we're all a coven of vile witches or cloven hooved bridge dwellers here 🙄🙄 I wish some of these idiots would actually read some of the amazing support people have for one another on these pages ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Slow deterioration further Liar, that's what's happened. His legs will only be able to take his weight for so long before walking far becomes harder and harder, then the more he uses the scooter he'll become even less mobile. Vicious circle, bless him. 😔

Don't forget if he becomes unable to walk a certain distance or completely reliant on the scooter his DLA/PIp will increase.

Evening you lot, hope nobody's melted yet 🌞❤😘
Not far off melted!😵💫

I would have thought he would have been evaluated properly for a scooter bec of H being visually impaired, therefore a proper risk assessment should be in place? But then this is skanky’s world we are talking about and anything for the dollar

Reactions: 13
He is much bigger, yet she still allows him cake etc. She says it's because he kicks off uncontrollably if he doesn't get it. That's one perfectly good reason why he should be out of her "care" and away from this hellish environment that is quite literally killing him and still SS do zilch.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Not far off melted!😵💫

I would have thought he would have been evaluated properly for a scooter bec of H being visually impaired, therefore a proper risk assessment should be in place? But then this is skanky’s world we are talking about and anything for the dollar
Anybody can go and get one for anyone, from a mobility shop. In an ideal world yes, but sadly not. The main danger I'm afraid is if the machine isn't sturdy enough for his weight and size, he'll fall off it or it will collapse under him. 😔

Sorry, edited to add, scooters are also readily available to anyone second hand, on eBay & the like, or from auctions that deal with house clearances. 🤷

Last edited:
  • Sad
Anybody can go and get one for anyone, from a mobility shop. In an ideal world yes, but sadly not. The main danger I'm afraid is if the machine isn't sturdy enough for his weight and size, he'll fall off it or it will collapse under him. 😔
Looked into these in depth as was going to get one for my mum and you can get bariatric one that can take up to 35-40 stone (mum was barely 8 stone on a good day bless her). Think this is Harvey's apparently goes up to 37 stone weight limit so plenty of allowance to feed him extra carrot cake and crap 🤬

JH500 Ultimate Long Range 4 Wheel Road Legal Mobility Mobility Scooter – Glebe Healthcare

1626637661561.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Looked into these in depth as was going to get one for my mum and you can get bariatric one that can take up to 35-40 stone (mum was barely 8 stone on a good day bless her). Think this is Harvey's apparently goes up to 37 stone weight limit so plenty of allowance to feed him extra carrot cake and crap 🤬

JH500 Ultimate Long Range 4 Wheel Road Legal Mobility Mobility Scooter – Glebe Healthcare

View attachment 668796
Go with TGA. Mobility or pride. These are very cheap Chinese imports not worth the money & bad customer service

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

View attachment 668796
Well it's good she's got the right one for his weight poor lad, I suppose that's something 👍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.