Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that day will come actually. Trouble is, I don't think Carwash will be able to control his reaction to that somehow 😔
As do I, Carwash will set Harvey off and hit Carwash then all hell breaks loose, then Katie will have to choose whose side
she is on.

Bed time, night you lovely people.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So. Her fans praise Skanky for continuing to over feed and limit her eldest child. Meanwhile, we are trolls for pointing this out. Based entirely on the evidence she provides us with. 😤🤬

meanwhile we look after each other too. Biopsy day tomorrow. I’m hoping they will be convinced to do a couple of punches and get the whole thing so I don’t have to go back and we can do it all in one. I can post this here because you’re all lovely and it makes me feel a bit better. Evil trolls the lot of you ♥
Hope all goes smoothly

Reactions: 12
Why has this bollocks reappeared?

Oh and This bollocks too!

Clearly I am missing something.
Me too. I've just logged on to see the latest Klattie $#!tE so haven't caught up with your comments yet. That mini-clip led on to another where Harvey was driving a motorised scooter whilst she laughed her tits off. I chewed my nails down to my elbows...Harvey is predominantly blind FFS.

I don't think she named the person, so must be more bullshit.
I mean if someone HAD raped you you'd go straight to the Police
She refuses to name and shame because she enjoys having this 'secret.' Even Peter Andre didn't believe the story. It won't go to the police as she knows she isn't a credible witness in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So. Her fans praise Skanky for continuing to over feed and limit her eldest child. Meanwhile, we are trolls for pointing this out. Based entirely on the evidence she provides us with. 😤🤬

meanwhile we look after each other too. Biopsy day tomorrow. I’m hoping they will be convinced to do a couple of punches and get the whole thing so I don’t have to go back and we can do it all in one. I can post this here because you’re all lovely and it makes me feel a bit better. Evil trolls the lot of you ♥
❤ Hope all goes well today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Eeee, I could crush a grape!
Rita was it you the Jaffa cake Queen? I can confirm after consuming half a packet of the black currant variety, they are rank! (Takes that long to get me tastebuds in gear).
I love a Jaffa Cake - but not crawl's sort LOL :) I prefer the orange ones though - not the skanky ones either :)

Reactions: 8

Hope all goes well today..❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Says, she’s dumped this sofa, only bloody bought it last year, while at the rental 😡 a sofa shouldn’t last less than a year ffs.
It does if you are that filthy mare :(

Don’t know what was worse the beating or the psychological abuse
So come on SS - where are you and what are you going to do about this then?

Thus says the entire "Troll Population" of the world, when are you going to realise what this thing is doing to a vulnerable young man and ACT on it???

nothing last's with her,like partners and husbands for a start
Husbands last as long as sofas but animals a LOT LESS :( The effing old hag :(

Well it's good she's got the right one for his weight poor lad, I suppose that's something 👍
No doubt it was begged from some MUG - skanky won't pay for anything unless it for itself

It's criminal Harvey has a mobility scooter since he is registered as blind, well
according to Katie that is. Has she forgotten about that or is this just a stunt?.
Right so the dogs will now get flattened by H in a scooter because he's blind -it makes a change from crushed in a reclining chair, flattened out on the road or by It rushing off out for a pizza

As do I, Carwash will set Harvey off and hit Carwash then all hell breaks loose, then Katie will have to choose whose side
she is on.

Bed time, night you lovely people.
I think we know the answer to that already 265.
It will be the perfect finalé to her "Get rid of Harvey Campaign" when he clobbers The One and knocks ten bales of tit out of wanky. Proof how violent and uncontrollable the lad is of course and a Job Done successfully, the major inconvenience removed in one fell swoop :)

Harvey loves being in water, why can't they take him swimming or water arobics without the cameras on him - give him some privacy, not hard to do
Too tricky for skanky to deal with because cameras have to be focused on HER all the time and nobody else. The lad should not even BE with this hate-fuelled old baggage anyway :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Good luck today. Blue xxx

• Heart
The National Autistic Society are keeping a close eye on Harvey.
Katie is no mother. The video was obviously filmed the same day as Harvey’s house video. Her poor children spent their visitation time being pumped for You Tube.
Katie is allowed access to the MM for storage yet she tries to lie and deceive to fit her own narrative.
She doesn’t have a clue how to love and nurture children, they are merely possessions for her to use for her own gains.

she seems to forget that children, even living in the most awful environments will look fine, but as they grow they start to see that their life is not OK.
She hasn’t got a clue! They do, and will, take part in PSHE lessons as they go through their education and they will put two and two together and realise they do not experience unconditional love from their Mother.
She was once equal to Victoria Beckham and now she has truly reached the gutter.
Many, many children have lost out to a true experience of childhood through the greed and evil that is Katie. These children are growing up by the day and will one day want Katie to be accountable for her part in destroying their childhood.
Junior has already, sadly , woken up to the truth but she still hasn’t learnt.
katie tries to deflect and blame others for the very behaviour she exhibits daily but does not have the self awareness to see for herself.
She lives in a fantasy world but thankfully real decent human beings are helping those who have suffered at her hands.
Katie Price will be the downfall of Katie Price and it is all her own fault.
I just wonder how long it is going to be allowed to continue exploiting H and the others? The tragedy is that whilst the others will grow up to realise for themselves what a worthless POS skanky is (like Junior has) H will have no concept that what he's been stuck with is most definately NOT what any child should have to endure. Why did'nt the SS remove him from it's grasp when they rescued the other children?

Its perfectly apparent to anybody with a thought process beyond themself that she has utterly screwed her own children's brains up and yet the fathers still allow it access to utilise the kids at will - just WHY??? I'd have fought tooth-and-nail to keep it away from my kids (and I did, devious tactics et al), so why have Peter & Kieron allowed it to continue the way it has? They could have insisted it sees the children at contact centres where it did not get to take them out to film youtube crap thats completely devoid of real social contact with their allegéd "mother", when instead its all fake, done in front of a camera recording every second to be put up for sale. She is an absolute disgrace and a complete hole to boot :(

I think that day will come actually. Trouble is, I don't think Carwash will be able to control his reaction to that somehow 😔
My money would be on H - he's got the weight advantage even if wanky is off his face on steroids

• Sad
Hi

I read a few threads about the criminal on here the past couple of days but on some threads some people said their friends said they like KP ''because she is a good mother''.

It is a genuine question - are these people brainwashed? ( i know some are friends and family) but just trying to find a 'scientific' reason as to why 'normal' people would even believe that the drug taking, bankcrupt criminal is ''a good mother to Harvey''.

I have my own ideas why. Those people have been badly brainwashed by the UK Mainstream 'media' and they would literally believe anything?.

It is a genuine question. Ignoring those 2 ''mother of the year'' awards she DID win (Foxy bingo and some crappy magazine) the real truth (as is posted on here and other places) is far different - but how come 'normal' people keep going on saying, shes a top Mum, she looks after Harvey etc.

Also you cant say about bots as at least 2 people on here this weekend said their own friends said she is a top mum to Harvey.

This and other video's out are put out for a reason, Katie knows these video's will bring in abuse,
this is why she does it. She wants to stop trolls but she is the one who is bleeping feeding them.
Exactly. Yet many many many 'normal' people (not bots) genuinely think she is a Saint (dont worry every1 that i know knows the truth - with evidence of course. Cocaine clip, bankruptcy, dogs, trolling a lady on here that time, various criminal offences. ''Harvey is a danger to his siblings'' - not in that particular order).

For sure the BBC will make her a 'Lady' :).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Hi

I read a few threads about the criminal on here the past couple of days but on some threads some people said their friends said they like KP ''because she is a good mother''.

It is a genuine question - are these people brainwashed? ( i know some are friends and family) but just trying to find a 'scientific' reason as to why 'normal' people would even believe that the drug taking, bankcrupt criminal is ''a good mother to Harvey''.

I have my own ideas why. Those people have been badly brainwashed by the UK Mainstream 'media' and they would literally believe anything?.

It is a genuine question. Ignoring those 2 ''mother of the year'' awards she DID win (Foxy bingo and some crappy magazine) the real truth (as is posted on here and other places) is far different - but how come 'normal' people keep going on saying, shes a top Mum, she looks after Harvey etc.

Also you cant say about bots as at least 2 people on here this weekend said their own friends said she is a top mum to Harvey.
It's awards for glowing Motherhood were years ago when it had "husbands" around to take up the job so she could go out screwing around in seedy nightclubs trawling about for the next Mug to add to the immense list of "Geezers Wot I's 'Ad".

Sadly there are imbeciles around who still believe the rubbish printed in the Scum etc that skanky is somehow a Great Mother etc, and yet once confronted with The Truth they change their minds rapidly, ie my friend was appalled when she saw the grim reality of skanky's activities and lack of anything remotely Motherlike towards her poor unfortunate children and now she is most definately an Anti-Skank.

We have a way to go yet until the majority of gormless bimbos and skank-a-likes twig that it is worthless garbage instead of the iconic Beautiful Goddess Earth Mother they have been brainwashed into believing it is but The Truth is coming I'm sure of it :)

I might add that these idiots who labour under the misapprehension of it being A Great Mother obviously cannot read so rely on all her staged photos and video crap on youtube to base their opinions on

Her followers are morons! Or people who get joy in her narcissism Harvey really shouldn’t be in a scooter because of his sight problems, it’s just pitiful she’s hoping the media will pickup on the video. Probably pissed off with Alex Reid’s good news .

Who really knows for sure ! She’s told so much lies over the years .

Has she ever done any charity work for Prader willi. I can’t recall anything myself.
I'm sure we've discussed it before and believe that Harvey has never officially been diagnosed as having Prader-Willis...

Reactions: 15
It's awards for glowing Motherhood were years ago when it had "husbands" around to take up the job so she could go out screwing around in seedy nightclubs trawling about for the next Mug to add to the immense list of "Geezers Wot I's 'Ad".

Sadly there are imbeciles around who still believe the rubbish printed in the Scum etc that skanky is somehow a Great Mother etc, and yet once confronted with The Truth they change their minds rapidly, ie my friend was appalled when she saw the grim reality of skanky's activities and lack of anything remotely Motherlike towards her poor unfortunate children and now she is most definately an Anti-Skank.

We have a way to go yet until the majority of gormless bimbos and skank-a-likes twig that it is worthless garbage instead of the iconic Beautiful Goddess Earth Mother they have been brainwashed into believing it is but The Truth is coming I'm sure of it :)
Well said. I would say though also that people should not believe everything Ruppy Murdock, his pal that Peter Morgan and some others say/publish. That KP (a convicted criminal, many times) they make out to be a 'hero'.

What i would LOVE to see is an article on here about her like they did about Sali Hughes.

Well said. I would say though also that people should not believe everything Ruppy Murdock, his pal that Peter Morgan and some others say/publish. That KP (a convicted criminal, many times) they make out to be a 'hero'.

What i would LOVE to see is an article on here about her like they did about Sali Hughes.
I reckon they should Release The Ulrika on her or better still Issy Sampson who always sticks the dagger into skanky and twists it with relish :)

I'm sure we've discussed it before and believe that Harvey has never officially been diagnosed as having Prader-Willis...
Maybe then thats why the SS did not take him and are reluctant to do so, because technically he is not disabled enough to warrant such an intervention?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

All the best for your biopsy today - we'll be thinking of ya 🤗 💋

The National Autistic Society are keeping a close eye on Harvey.
Katie is no mother. The video was obviously filmed the same day as Harvey’s house video. Her poor children spent their visitation time being pumped for You Tube.
Katie is allowed access to the MM for storage yet she tries to lie and deceive to fit her own narrative.
She doesn’t have a clue how to love and nurture children, they are merely possessions for her to use for her own gains.

she seems to forget that children, even living in the most awful environments will look fine, but as they grow they start to see that their life is not OK.
She hasn’t got a clue! They do, and will, take part in PSHE lessons as they go through their education and they will put two and two together and realise they do not experience unconditional love from their Mother.
She was once equal to Victoria Beckham and now she has truly reached the gutter.
Many, many children have lost out to a true experience of childhood through the greed and evil that is Katie. These children are growing up by the day and will one day want Katie to be accountable for her part in destroying their childhood.
Junior has already, sadly , woken up to the truth but she still hasn’t learnt.
katie tries to deflect and blame others for the very behaviour she exhibits daily but does not have the self awareness to see for herself.
She lives in a fantasy world but thankfully real decent human beings are helping those who have suffered at her hands.
Katie Price will be the downfall of Katie Price and it is all her own fault.
'Power to the Posters'

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good luck for today @MrFMercury i hope all goes well. Sending hugs x

The comments about the kids waking up to what she is truly like are spot on. It happened to me. I first had an auntie help me when I stayed and I saw her doing things like reading a book to my cousin normally and calmly while mine would throw the book across the room. I couldn’t understand it at first but it does happen. When I became a mum myself I was determined that I would do everything in my power not to be like my mum. My mum did try to put everything right through her grandkids, but nothing changed for me and my sister. Krusty has no idea what will hit her with her kids in the future, and like my mum will still blame the world and everyone else.
As someone said it is a shame that H has been left with it and will never understand what it is truly like☹

• Heart
  • Sad
and Bonne chance from too @MrFMercury xxx :)

My parents were bloody useless for which I determined from a very young age that I would not be like them and I'd follow my grandparent's example instead seeing as they raised us until I was 10. My parents were idiots who decided to have a child young then followed up with two more which were all left with the grandparents whilst they carried on blithely doing as they wished, that is until grandparents died suddenly within weeks of each other and BAM they had three kids to look after. They were hard, miserable, unhappy years for which I was glad to escape from when I left home to get married; I forgave my mother but I can never forgive that joke of a father - I did not shed one single tear when he died and still haven't - I'm still angry and enraged inside;

So keep it up skanky and you will reap as ye sow with kids who grow into adults who really don't give a tit about you - take it from someone who knows :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree Hugger.

I do have a theory but it might be my imagination running wild. Apologies if it is.

Here goes:

1. Skanky desperately needs a 'get out of jail card' and fast before the court case.

2. Crawl torments Harvey, encouraged by Skanky to the point where he attacks Crawl in frustration.

3. In my humble opinion, Crawl seems to have 'anger' problems so yes I think he would attack Harvey, a severely disabled man back.

4. Skanky quids in, can hear it now. 'My son with violent tendancies has attacked my 'boyfriend'. End of Harvey. Big sympathy card.

5. 'How ever, despite my son being seriously disabled my boyfriend attacked him back. Actually he has a temper and I've been a victim of domestic abuse but to scared to talk about it'. End of Crawl and second sympathy card for the courts.

6. Queue 'mental health card'.

Hat-trick.

Just a theory.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Agree Hugger.

I do have a theory but it might be my imagination running wild. Apologies if it is.

Here goes:

1. Skanky desperately needs a 'get out of jail card' and fast before the court case.

2. Crawl torments Harvey, encouraged by Skanky to the point where he attacks Crawl in frustration.

3. In my humble opinion, Crawl seems to have 'anger' problems so yes I think he would attack Harvey, a severely disabled man back.

4. Skanky quids in, can hear it now. 'My son with violent tendancies has attacked my 'boyfriend'. End of Harvey. Big sympathy card.

5. 'How ever, despite my son being seriously disabled my boyfriend attacked him back. Actually he has a temper and I've been a victim of domestic abuse but to scared to talk about it'. End of Crawl and second sympathy card for the courts.

6. Queue 'mental health card'.

Hat-trick.

Just a theory.
It all sounds perfectly feasible and I'm sure it has already run-through all the scenarios :(

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.