Katie Price #48 Her face is still full of wrinkles, Crawl shooting blanks with his winkle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That youtube video is disgusting...laughing at the poor kid cos he can't control the scooter,what a pair of cunts

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
One banana two banana three banana four, four bananas knocking on my front door one with a Tommy gun one with a stick one with a hand grenade hanging from his tra la la tra la la 😂
Well that's ruined that!

That youtube video is disgusting...laughing at the poor kid cos he can't control the scooter,what a pair of cunts
What vid?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Says, she’s dumped this sofa, only bloody bought it last year, while at the rental 😡 a sofa shouldn’t last less than a year ffs.
She is a waster, Harvey should be walking more not given a mobility scooter!

• Angry
I think you are right Joanne...poor kid never stood a chance with a mother like her
Price seems to be power walking on her broken feet to keep up with Harvey, no problem at all. People with a actual damaged feet wouldn’t be able to even think about power waking 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you are right Joanne...poor kid never stood a chance with a mother like her
Here are your Surrey and Essex Adult Social Care numbers to report:

SASC 0300 470 9100
EASC 0345 603 7630

Says, she’s dumped this sofa, only bloody bought it last year, while at the rental 😡 a sofa shouldn’t last less than a year ffs.
She looks like she is literally waiting for him to explode - 'slice of carrot cake Harv?'

• Sad
  • Angry
Well latest video on UTube.

She's got (begged) Harvey a bleeping mobility scooter! The poor lad can hardly fit on it, the poor buggers belly is so big! No more exercise for him.

Then he's kicked off it whilst Crawl rags it doing the eqivalent of handbreak turns if you can indeed do these on a MB scooter! Jet and Bunny with no shoes on again.

bleeping uncaring pair of morons!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Well latest video on UTube.

She's got (begged) Harvey a bleeping mobility scooter! The poor lad can hardly fit on it, the poor buggers belly is so big! No more exercise for him.

Then he's kicked off it whilst Crawl rags it doing the eqivalent of handbreak turns if you can indeed do these on a MB scooter! Jet and Bunny with no shoes on again.

bleeping uncaring pair of morons!
I am quite sure he would have to be evaluated if he suddenly needed a mobility scooter. Is it one of her old ones? I think this is pre her surgery tbh.

Reactions: 5
It’s about £12:00:00. Pounds that style of scooter they are cheep shite green power mobility. Has a bad customer service, how can Harvey drive a scooter if he has sight problems. Look at the size of him! Disgusted beyond believe. 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Price seems to be power walking on her broken feet to keep up with Harvey, no problem at all. People with a actual damaged feet wouldn’t be able to even think about power waking 😡
Yeah, I clocked that too, almost broke out into a run at one point🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t bare to watch the video, the photo is bad enough. Poor Harvey ☹ Why is she allowed to continue abusing him like this?

As a child from an abusive and neglectful home I know how slow social services can be to act, but my parents weren’t making videos, posting photos, in the papers or on tv documenting my abuse like this so called parent is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am quite sure he would have to be evaluated if he suddenly needed a mobility scooter. Is it one of her old ones? I think this is pre her surgery tbh.
Slow deterioration further Liar, that's what's happened. His legs will only be able to take his weight for so long before walking far becomes harder and harder, then the more he uses the scooter he'll become even less mobile. Vicious circle, bless him. 😔

Don't forget if he becomes unable to walk a certain distance or completely reliant on the scooter his DLA/PIp will increase.

Evening you lot, hope nobody's melted yet 🌞❤😘

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There is an article in the inside back page of the Sunday Times paper today about us lot - they've posted it on the Hazno and Smegma thread if you didn't buy yours today...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Here are your Surrey and Essex Adult Social Care numbers to report:

SASC 0300 470 9100
EASC 0345 603 7630

She looks like she is literally waiting for him to explode - 'slice of carrot cake Harv?'
He needs the next size up, his tops are looking small for him you will see his belly soon

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She does it to wind everyone up. She knows full well social services will do f’all. So she continues to get away with it and poor Harvey will never get any exercise or lose weight.
wasn’t she told when he was in hospital that he needs to lose weight for his health and she has done nothing. She is slowly killing that poor boy and no one gives a tit!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She does it to wind everyone up. She knows full well social services will do f’all. So she continues to get away with it and poor Harvey will never get any exercise or lose weight.
wasn’t she told when he was in hospital that he needs to lose weight for his health and she has done nothing. She is slowly killing that poor boy and no one gives a tit!! 😡😡😡
She's actually doing it rather quickly. I wonder what her mum actually thinks. I read stories about the most appalling neglect by parents of their kids because it has been under the radar - this is being done in plain sight... this country has a huge problem and Social Services and intervention are one of the top things on the list for me at the moment.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.