Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After all this surgery, Katie will be back next year for some more.
Absolutely, she’s nowhere near finished. Then it’ll be “it was so traumatic! Never again!”

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome to #47!!

It was a tough call but @Penguin86 won by 2 heart reactions, @Pink Squirrel was so close.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-price-46-the-british-pam-more-like-a-tin-of-spam.21090/page-51

From the Pom Gallery.

Pom had so much fun with that photo.

CARRY ON PEOPLE.
Thank you for the new thread and Pom pics 🥰💖💕❤🤗😘 xx.

I am missing a few pages so going to start at page 7..been so tired I have tried to read here and the Lauren thread but half asleep..so I either miss posts,they go into a blur or read more than once and realise nothing has made sense lol.

I managed to make this before I got too tired 🥰

Norah Cole Batty 😄 xx.
Back tomorrow 🥰

Polish_20210712_011812450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Mentioning aircrafts,I bloody love em,Vulcans the sound goes right through the stomach awesome,years ago used to go to Mildenhall they had massive air displays,love it,fabulous planes,used to go every year then the stopped them.🙁Mildenhall had fabulous B52 Bomber on display bloody fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi been a while since I have been on here, but last night someone mentioned that her superfan Paige has been dumped from being at skanky's beck and call and been accused of stealing (the old worn out lie used many times )from old skanky and apparently Skanky has managed to get issued a protection order to stop Paige from speaking out not sure how though. Apparently skanky's going to tell all about Paige's deception and up her dramatic pr victim storyline
Explains why the deplop was suddenly closed, and Paige gone quiet but then again any orders via skanky's deplop were being paid into Paige's PayPal account as requested by old skanky just like everything else paid into jedyas account from her other online tat lines

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t blame Paige she was probably never paid properly and left for weeks with a load of untrained dogs and stinking clothes

Reactions: 21
I don’t blame Paige she was probably never paid properly and left for weeks with a load of untrained dogs and stinking clothes
Agree she was the all round general dogsbody to Skanky but then again by her choice, she knew how her idol treated people when she had used them and got bored with them and then threw the lies and accusations about them now Paige is at the receiving end

Reactions: 17
When your whole life revolves around hair salons, nail bars, having your make up done, surgery etc.
Does she ever take her kids on a trip to the seaside, or the countryside or anything that they might actually enjoy. She is so self obsessed. Not one thought for anyone else unless she can make a pound out of you. She actually glazes over if anyone has a conversation that doesn't involve her. Just a narcissistic old hag.

Dying to see her on Masterchef. I don't think she even knows how to turn an oven on
She can't turn blokes on either LOL

See I was right though - she put the mockers on England though by giving her support :)

We miss you Plinky 😘

Oh, so the paps you employ doctor the pictures do they? 🤥
Those pesky paps! They're obviously the same ones who Lozza accuses of using wind turbines to alter her images to make her look "Bad"
Barking mad the pair of 'em!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree she was the all round general dogsbody to Skanky but then again by her choice, she knew how her idol treated people when she had used them and got bored with them and then threw the lies and accusations about them now Paige is at the receiving end
That's what you get for associating with the Skanky woman

Reactions: 14
Hi been a while since I have been on here, but last night someone mentioned that her superfan Paige has been dumped from being at skanky's beck and call and been accused of stealing (the old worn out lie used many times )from old skanky and apparently Skanky has managed to get issued a protection order to stop Paige from speaking out not sure how though. Apparently skanky's going to tell all about Paige's deception and up her dramatic pr victim storyline
Explains why the deplop was suddenly closed, and Paige gone quiet but then again any orders via skanky's deplop were being paid into Paige's PayPal account as requested by old skanky just like everything else paid into jedyas account from her other online tat lines
So with this protection order the Courts will now have a proper address for It won't they?

Said girly had better keep a tight hold onto the deeplop account monies then as proof she was laundering money (and filthy clothing etc) for skanky, but then how could the stupid airhead be shocked at It turning on her like this when its been demonstrated so often in the past? Nothing is ever It's Fault - maybe someone has kicked-up a stink over dodgy goods they're flogging so It is shifting the blame like always?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Mentioning aircrafts,I bloody love em,Vulcans the sound goes right through the stomach awesome,years ago used to go to Mildenhall they had massive air displays,love it,fabulous planes,used to go every year then the stopped them.🙁Mildenhall had fabulous B52 Bomber on display bloody fantastic.
Me too! I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to old airplanes. My faves are B17 bombers (thats where my avatar comes from) and Concorde of course :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So with this protection order the Courts will now have a proper address for It won't they?

Said girly had better keep a tight hold onto the deeplop account monies then as proof she was laundering money (and filthy clothing etc) for skanky, but then how could the stupid airhead be shocked at It turning on her like this when its been demonstrated so often in the past? Nothing is ever It's Fault - maybe someone has kicked-up a stinbk over dodgy goods they're flogging so It is shifting the blame like always?
I wonder if old skanky has used the MM address for it 🙄 seeing as Paige was there majority of the time cleaning up..
I know the monies were being diverted via Paige so it's proof that skanky was laundering money to avoid the receivers

Skanky pulled this stunt on the horse groom didn't she? Got her plastic ass whupped there too :)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I was going to say isn’t siphoning money through someone else’s account whilst under investigation for bankruptcy a massive no no on top of laundering? She could find herself in even more trouble financially.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if old skanky has used the MM address for it 🙄 seeing as Paige was there majority of the time cleaning up..
I know the monies were being diverted via Paige so it's proof that skanky was laundering money to avoid the receivers
There are surely ways and means around her effing Protection Orders? There has to be someone to stand up to this woman finally??

Reactions: 13
I was going to say isn’t siphoning money through someone else’s account whilst under investigation for bankruptcy a massive no no on top of laundering? She could find herself in even more trouble financially.
Exactly that's obviously why she's accused Paige of stealing from her. Saying that she didn't know the deplop monies were going via her account..play the defrauded victim card to the receivers.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the new thread and Pom pics 🥰💖💕❤🤗😘 xx.

I am missing a few pages so going to start at page 7..been so tired I have tried to read here and the Lauren thread but half asleep..so I either miss posts,they go into a blur or read more than once and realise nothing has made sense lol.

I managed to make this before I got too tired 🥰

Norah Cole Batty 😄 xx.
Back tomorrow 🥰

View attachment 658647
He's borrowed skanky's compression tights :)

Exactly that's obviously why she's accused Paige of stealing from her. Saying that she didn't know the deplop monies were going via her account..play the defrauded victim card to the receivers.
Yep its now throwing everybody under the bus to try to escape the inevitable :)
Wanky had better watch himself................................. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.