Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
Hi I'm Peeko . never apologise for a rant, you'd fit in on here, as everyone will tell you,Im the only sane person on here ,the rest are bleeping nutters, you'd make a good krusty , I'm not a Krusty I am Sane , anyway all you have do to be a Krusty is to Buy some Bath Bombs off me, Ill send you My paypal account , xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t there a tattle member that lived near her and would see her quite abit,she hasn’t posted on here for awhile.🤔Can’t remember her tattle name.
This is me I live on the same estate as her now.
I haven’t been able to drive for a while so haven’t been out much. Also I got worried they might work out who I am so I don’t follow them on SM anymore. I got worried after what they did to that other lady
I still read here though

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I haven’t been able to drive for a while so haven’t been out much. Also I got worried they might work out who I am so I don’t follow them on SM anymore. I got worried after what they did to that other lady
I still read here though
You stay safe @plinky - nice to see you back on 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still read here though
We miss you Plinky 😘

Oh, so the paps you employ doctor the pictures do they? 🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
We miss you Plinky 😘

It's amaaaazing what you can hide with dark eye shadows and long eyelashes, taken from above without any facial expressions...so you can't see the scars of your butchered face🤣
Who's she trying to kid? Oh yes, the IQ challenged fans🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's amaaaazing what you can hide with dark eye shadows and long eyelashes, taken from above without any facial expressions...so you can't see the scars of your butchered face🤣
Who's she trying to kid? Oh yes, the IQ challenged fans🤦‍♀️
Still can't see what's happened to where those stitches were at the hairline of her forehead left and right. Filters, thick make-up, blah blah blah. You still look like a rancid old pub landlady - barf...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We miss you Plinky 😘

Bit like Lozza and her insistence that it is rats and wind machines that alter her pics to make her look bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugly, nasty smelly fucker
Try explaining the 94 pics in the DM today of the Clampitts hitting Epsom with two dogs in tow. Jesus wept. Who needs to make her look worse or the rest of the chavy crew?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We miss you Plinky 😘

Oh dear. So skanky has been reading about her need to still use filters after surgery and puts this photo up.
Still hiding the wonky eye with the wrinkles and I’ve noticed she is using her hair to hide that aswell on pictures
All I can say is natural……my lozza’s arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks terrible!

Signing off to watch the football. Right kick off in my gaff.

OH bought himself a tub of sweets yesterday to have when he was watching the match tonight but son and heir has eaten most of them.

He's now sulking and on strike.

He was going to make seafood linguine for tea but is now refusing 'Joe's eaten all my foam shrimps he can shove them up his arse for tea'.

Where's that chardonnay?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Try explaining the 94 pics in the DM today of the Clampitts hitting Epsom with two dogs in tow. Jesus wept. Who needs to make her look worse or the rest of the chavy crew?
I'd love to know what she has over the editors of these newspapers

Reactions: 16
I'd love to know what she has over the editors of these newspapers
I've always said she's got something on somebody somewhere. And I have a hunch it goes back to her very early days even pre-inflated tits 👍 just my opinion like.

@Facehugger nice to see our Reds over Wembley 👍 I wonder if they come back via Essex & drop a tit bomb off 🤔
Oh I do hope so 🤣🤣❤ big up the reds, at least they can always be guaranteed to come home 🎉🎉

And yep, they're back, just had the garden flypast 8.07pm 🤣🤣❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've always said she's got something on somebody somewhere. And I have a hunch it goes back to her very early days even pre-inflated tits 👍 just my opinion like.

Oh I do hope so 🤣🤣❤ big up the reds, at least they can always be guaranteed to come home 🎉🎉

And yep, they're back, just had the garden flypast 8.07pm 🤣🤣❤
They wanted to get back to watch the match 😂⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.