Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like from her you tube spoliers that Harvey now needs to use a disability scooter. if that is the case, his health must really have deteriorated from when he was posting videos going out for walks for exercise. Poor lad.
Not surprising, he looks well over 29 stone now, very sad to see :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Katie insulting others how look is hilarious. Yes, let’s all take a leaf out of your book and end up looking 20 years older.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Now that Katie is divorced, how long till she marries "THE ONE"?

(Miss Lacy knickers is a lurking, I can see you 🤪 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

True every time she meets her new bloke and then marries him, he’s ‘the one’ and the rest have been rubbish, until something happens and she splits. There have been so many ones it’s beyond a joke. I mean even Elizabeth Taylor stopped getting married eventually!

Reactions: 14

I am Captain but off to bed- got a long day tomorrow at a wedding; you'll be delighted to hear that it's not Skanky's!! Or mine!! 🥰 🇯🇪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just got in and saw this , Hope Skanky don’t see it !
duck me she’d be covered , have room for a few on her new arse , could have her horse on there then really would be an horses arse ❤
Hi Peeks long day where you been?

Reactions: 5
If they get married does that mean she will just run up debt in his name
I’ve said it before penguin , and been slated for it ,
But I say it how I see it , I worry about the Fella, People we’re talking on here today about the Car Business, look at the company accounts , the Fella doesn’t come from money what ever the papers tell you , at the moment I guess all the Money goes through him, You never hear them mention Priceywoods , I believe they are on dodgy ground there , But I really believe he is a bit simple , it’s like a mouse getting hiked up to a snake , People talk about Karma , what sort of life do they live though?
personally I think it’s tit , would you swop ?

Hi Peeks long day where you been?
Had a lie in left home at 6.30 got in at 3 left home at 6 just got in, hard day Harry bloody hot too

Reactions: 10
But I say it how I see it , I worry about the Fella, People we’re talking on here today about the Car Business, look at the company accounts , the Fella doesn’t come from money what ever the papers tell you , at the moment I guess all the Money goes through him, You never hear them mention Priceywoods , I believe they are on dodgy ground there , But I really believe he is a bit simple , it’s like a mouse getting hiked up to a snake , People talk about Karma , what sort of life do they live though?

Had a lie in left home at 6.30 got in at 3 left home at 6 just got in, hard day Harry bloody hot too
No but then I have morals and pay my debts

Reactions: 13

Poor thing, get rest at weekend.
So you think Carl doesn’t realise what’s happening and is naive? I don’t know, maybe it’s all for show a la Joey Essex?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.