Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to old airplanes. My faves are B17 bombers (thats where my avatar comes from) and Concorde of course :)
Fab Rita,another plane I love is the Lancaster amazing always get choked up when I see it.Sometimes when they do a fly past in London the flight path has been where I live so I always pop out to front and watch them..terrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly that's obviously why she's accused Paige of stealing from her. Saying that she didn't know the deplop monies were going via her account..play the defrauded victim card to the receivers.
Odd then. Why would a glorified cleaner-upper / dog tit clearer be PAYING money to this "millionairess" to begin with? It wouldn't happen unless it was for the purpose of laundering dodgy cash from Shite Sales scraped off the floors

Oh and how can it possibly be that skanky was "unaware" of all the sales of of its old tit from Trampy Towers that were going through deeplop - we all KNOW hagface is glued to it's poxy phone monitoring everything :(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A Protection Order , clearly she has something to hide then or why issue one .
Paige was in the inner circle and knows quite a bit so threatening with a protection order is silencing paige in her eyes

Reactions: 15
Oh and FFS - the scum is showing pictures of it's "completely unfiltered face" Like eff it is !
Actually my granddaughter showed me some filters yesterday - I think Melon Hat would look far better on It than Foxy Sexy any day :ROFLMAO:

Paige was in the inner circle and knows quite a bit so threatening with a protection order is silencing paige in her eyes
The end is nigh skanky :) Its about bloody time too :)

• Angry
Reactions: 21
The Depop money is now being paid to Katie when you purchase an item.

Well, who didn’t see this one coming. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The Depop money is now being paid to Katie when you purchase an item.

Well, who didn’t see this one coming. 🙄
Well I hope the Courts are taking note of this, another bit of ammo to hurl at It when time comes :)

Reactions: 17
She looks terrible!

Signing off to watch the football. Right kick off in my gaff.

OH bought himself a tub of sweets yesterday to have when he was watching the match tonight but son and heir has eaten most of them.

He's now sulking and on strike.

He was going to make seafood linguine for tea but is now refusing 'Joe's eaten all my foam shrimps he can shove them up his arse for tea'.

Where's that chardonnay?
Ooh I hope you got your linguine in the end Blue 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fab Rita,another plane I love is the Lancaster amazing always get choked up when I see it.Sometimes when they do a fly past in London the flight path has been where I live so I always pop out to front and watch them..terrific.
Awwww @Dollylovesshoes , @Facehugger & I are so lucky to have the Reds & Lancaster on our doorstep. I feel quite emotional when the Lancaster is up. And watching the Reds practice is always a joy. I've been fortunate enough to work with various team members over the years. They really are like celebrities to many fans 🙂.

Morning,

Paige is NOT a person of interest in the Bankruptcy proceedings.
Paige is a numpty for getting involved with it in the first place. As @Binfest said, Skanky will now be throwing everyone under the bus to try & save her own surgery destroyed skin. She cares for nobody but herself 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the new thread and Pom pics 🥰💖💕❤🤗😘 xx.

I am missing a few pages so going to start at page 7..been so tired I have tried to read here and the Lauren thread but half asleep..so I either miss posts,they go into a blur or read more than once and realise nothing has made sense lol.

I managed to make this before I got too tired 🥰

Norah Cole Batty 😄 xx.
Back tomorrow 🥰

View attachment 658647
This is brilliant @Pom Bear 😂😂😂😂 Cole really suits the old woman look. First Phyllis & now Nora 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Awwww @Dollylovesshoes , @Facehugger & I are so lucky to have the Reds & Lancaster on our doorstep. I feel quite emotional when the Lancaster is up. And watching the Reds practice is always a joy. I've been fortunate enough to work with various team members over the years. They really are like celebrities to many fans 🙂.

Paige is a numpty for getting involved with it in the first place. As @Binfest said, Skanky will now be throwing everyone under the bus to try & save her own surgery destroyed skin. She cares for nobody but herself 😡
Awwww how fantastic lucky lady,to work close to the Reds,always makes me go goosey.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’re taking note and this was a predicted step from Katie in the timeline we are working with. 👍
Please have faith ☺
Without a doubt Katie knows the next bankruptcy hearing date now and is trying to lay the groundwork for her lies and excuses.

But I now have more faith that it was worth the wait in hearings bec they are one step ahead of Katie and are already predicting what Katie will do before she has prob even thought about it. That in itself gives me faith that there is justice in the world.
Thank u Cloud Chaser🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for Paige she looks young and impressionable. It’s been hard to get work in a pandemic and I am 100% sure KP would have taken advantage of her

Reactions: 18
You all have free will and free choice but please be cautious about contacting Paige. Personally I would not recommend it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for Paige she looks young and impressionable. It’s been hard to get work in a pandemic and I am 100% sure KP would have taken advantage of her
Without a doubt , now she has thrown her to the lions . Just like everyone else she has worked with . Take note Chris Harris , when is it your turn ? .

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.