Katie Price #47 She is looking grubby whilst Crawl is getting chubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They missed the first goal !

I heard them fly by, but couldn’t see them 🥰
Oh bugger, bless you DC. ❤ There's no noise quite like it, only perhaps the Vulcans in days gone by. Hope you see them another time x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After all this surgery, Katie will be back next year for some more.

Reactions: 15
I'd love to know what she has over the editors of these newspapers
I tried to pull them over it, from my modelling days. I wouldn't go topless the photographers kept pushing. It was awful, I was 15.
I got banned🙁

I don't do any pictures of myself, just the daft selfie I posted! I'm only comfortable when I'm with my children or dogs covering me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is me I live on the same estate as her now.
I haven’t been able to drive for a while so haven’t been out much. Also I got worried they might work out who I am so I don’t follow them on SM anymore. I got worried after what they did to that other lady
I still read here though
What did they do to the other woman?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
This is me I live on the same estate as her now.
I haven’t been able to drive for a while so haven’t been out much. Also I got worried they might work out who I am so I don’t follow them on SM anymore. I got worried after what they did to that other lady
I still read here though
I hope you are ok? Not being able to drive must be awful, I know how difficult it is.. You have alot of friends here, we got your back 🥰❤

Nice eyelashes
Yes, I've found some similar after my husband showered...pesky pubes!🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
The lips thing - it looks like someone just drew upwards flicks at each side with a brown 80s lip liner.

She should have gone full Joker, and got her money's worth.

• Haha
Great to see she can now wear heels..the dirty fucker

I tried to pull them over it, from my modelling days. I wouldn't go topless the photographers kept pushing. It was awful, I was 15.
I got banned🙁

I don't do any pictures of myself, just the daft selfie I posted! I'm only comfortable when I'm with my children or dogs covering me!
I can imagine the photographers were like that...to do that to a 15 year is disgusting

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Bet she is feeling sick seeing Peter celebrating his 6th wedding anniversary to his beautiful, natural and smart wife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Great to see she can now wear heels..the dirty fucker

I can imagine the photographers were like that...to do that to a 15 year is disgusting
I've just written and deleted a whole paragraph about this. Honestly, it's worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Amazing ❤ always saw them in the sky when I was a kid. My Dad was RAF and worked on the Vulcans. I think that's why I must like my planes, I'm a div 🤭🤣🤣 X
I am a proper nerd. I watch YouTube videos of aircraft taking off and landing 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Amazing ❤ always saw them in the sky when I was a kid. My Dad was RAF and worked on the Vulcans. I think that's why I must like my planes, I'm a div 🤭🤣🤣 X
My dad was also RAF when I was younger . Every respect for to them 🥰

• Heart
❤😘 for all the RAF ladies 🤣🛩

I remember pushing my lad aged about 2 round his first airshow in his buggy, I bet Skanks kids have never experienced anything like that 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
❤😘 for all the RAF ladies 🤣🛩

I remember pushing my lad aged about 2 round his first airshow in his buggy, I bet Skanks kids have never experienced anything like that 😔
Where I used to live was near RAF Leeming, we had all sorts thundering overhead, it was fantastic.
Especially when least expected.
That huge deep sound that gets you deep in the stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.